[BOOK 1] [Quick Wear] Occupi...

De naravitluvs

Alternate Title :[快穿]被黑化大佬佔有 Status : Ongoing Author : 红茶叔叔 Ning Shu bound a male god system, and every world... Mai multe

Sick Young Master x Little Follower
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Overbearing prince x little guard
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Abstinence old attack x small soft cake
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Wolf school bully x little sweetheart
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Ambition Regent x Sick and Weak Emperor
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Paranoid Warlord Marshal X Family Young Master
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

14

2.3K 92 3
De naravitluvs

Ning Shu was taken aback.

Subconsciously looking at the man opposite, Baili Mo also looked at him, his long and narrow eyes dark.

The teenager originally thought that the prince would blame him, but he didn't expect that Bailimo didn't say anything, just opened his mouth and said: "Send Shangguan girl back to the room, and then invite

the husband." Shangguan Yun'er blushed, she bit. Biting her lip, she glanced at Ning Shu unwillingly, and she said with tears in her eyes, "Isn't your lord just leaving Yun'er like this? The boss is a man. Although Yun'er is not a lady, she is also an innocent woman.. .... If you let others know, Yun'er doesn't want to live anymore..."

Bailimo said lightly: 'What are you still doing, invite Miss Shangguan back. '

There was no expression on that handsome face. The look in her eyes was dark and unclear, which made Shangguan Yun'er a little scared. She bit her lip, and when she returned to her senses, she had already been taken away.

Ning Shu was standing across from him, and before he could say anything, he heard the man across from him with a gloomy face, and said coldly, "Ying Qi." The

young man looked up.

Bailimo lowered his eyes slightly and said coldly, "If I see it again in the future, you will walk with her."

"This king will break your leg."

Ning Shu's heart twitched slightly.

Baili Mo, is this a warning to him?

Too.

Shangguan Yuner is the heroine of this world. Men get angry when they misunderstand that they like Shangguan Yuner.

Ning Shu said silently: "Please rest assured, the lord, the subordinates are not what the lord thinks to the Shangguan girl."

"You better say the truth."

Bailimo lifted the boy's chin and sneered.

"My lord." A servant came over: "My lord, Miss Shangguan said that she wanted to see the lord and wanted to die..."

Baili Mo frowned, glanced at the young man, and turned away.

Ning Shu looked at the back of the other party's departure, a little stunned.

Ying Si came late in a hurry: "Ying Qi, I heard about it just now, this woman..." He slammed the wall next to him and said, "What is she trying to do? Have you offended her before?"

The young man raised his eyes, shook his head, and said, "I don't know where I offended her."

Ning Shu only found it strange that he had no grievances with the heroine, and he didn't know where he offended the other party. He was a little absent-minded, I'm afraid the heroine also blamed him this time.

But what puzzled him was that Baili Mo would be with her sooner or later. Why did Shangguan's daughter gamble on her innocence? Could it be that she did this because she didn't like him?

Ying Si opened his mouth and said, "I don't understand why so many women don't like your lord. I really don't understand."

Ning Shu thought, because Shangguan Yun'er is the heroine of this world.

"She got her wish this time." Ying Si showed a look of disgust: "Ying Qi, stay away from her in the future, don't get closer to her." The

boy looked over with a puzzled look.

Ying Si touched the person's head, showing a helpless expression: "Ying Qi, why are you staying like this, this Shangguan Yun'er probably wants to be a princess when she comes to the palace. The prince has been looking for her for so long, even if she knows she is a little careful Ji....won't do anything to her. What's more, Shangguan Yun'er is still in spring, medicine, don't you understand, what's going to happen tonight?"

Ning Shu understood what he meant. He pursed his lower lip and nodded slightly.

Don't know what to think.

He just didn't understand why he felt a little uncomfortable in his heart.

Ning Shu took a deep breath, but saw Ying Si on the opposite side looking at him with an unclear expression: "Ying Qi, what's wrong with you?" The

young man shook his head.

Ying Si suddenly said: "As shadow guards, we will serve the prince for the rest of our lives. Would you like to stay by the prince's side for the rest of our lives?"

Ning Shu looked at the person blankly, wondering why the young man said this talk.

Is this a trial?

The young man thought to himself, testing his loyalty to the prince.

So Ning Shu hesitated and nodded: "Of course I am willing, the lord is our master."

"If it was before, I wouldn't ask this question." Ying Si slightly paused: "But now, I don't think so. It's over."

In the wind, the young man's words came.

"Ying Qi, if we can leave the palace one day, will you go with me?"

Ning Shu couldn't help but say, "Ying Si, don't bluff me with such words, I am naturally loyal to the prince."

He felt that Ying Si might really have been sent by Baili Mo to test him.

Ying Si gave a wry smile and sighed: "Forget it, you idiot, it doesn't make sense."

......

Shangguan Yun'er only felt that there was fire burning in her body, she was so hot, so hot what.

The medicinal properties of this medicine are so strong.

In a daze, she heard someone open the door, and a handsome, tall man walked in.

He lowered his eyes slightly, but there was no trace of warmth in his eyes.

However, Shangguan Yun'er's eyes showed a touch of joy, and like a snake, she snuggled up in a coquettish manner: "My lord..." The

reason why she framed Ying Qi was naturally because she killed two birds with one stone. One is to get rid of this enemy, and the other is to have skin-to-skin relationship with Baili Mo. She believes that as long as she has a physical relationship with the prince, will she not worry about losing her status?

At that time, the prince will naturally think of the woman's good, and stay with her day and night.

Are you worried about not having a baby?

What is this shadow seven? But it's just a man, what to fight with her.

"My lord, Yun'er is so hot, my lord..." Shangguan Yun'er really took the medicine for spring, otherwise how could Baili Mo believe that she was like a woman in a brothel, taking the initiative to seek pleasure Said: "My lord , Yun'er is so uncomfortable, my lord..."

But seeing the man's cold and dark eyes, he looked down at him and threw a bottle of medicine over: "Do you think this prince is a fool?"

He said indifferently: "What kind of person Ying Qi is, this king knows all too well, he still doesn't have the courage."

Shangguan Yun'er was incredulous, grabbing the front of the clothes: "Does the king still think that Yun'er is alone? What is it?" Her eyes turned red: "Or, the prince suspected that I was pretending to be so indifferent to me."

Baili Mo: "If you think you are fake, this prince will let you in this place. The palace?"

He looked at him coldly: "It's just three things, if there is another time, don't blame this prince for being ruthless."

Shangguan Yun'er bit her lip, she didn't expect that the prince would really be so cold-blooded. She raised her head slightly and said unwillingly: "If I don't eat, can the lord spoil me once? I don't ask for a name, I just want to be by the lord's side. Ying Qi can do it, why can't Yun'er?"

Baili Mo showed a gloomy and frightening look, and said coldly, "You don't need to eat it. This king will find a man to come over and let him solve the medicine for you."

Shangguan Yun'er's face turned pale instantly.

She showed a stunned expression: "My lord, you actually want other men..." She shed tears pitifully, sobbing in a low voice: "I just like the lord, what's wrong with me? If the lord If you don't favor me, but other men, then what's the point of my life, it's better to kill me..."

Her face was flushed, her eyes were very charming, and her delicate body, I am afraid that any man would find it difficult to resist such a beauty.

But Baili Mo was indifferent, lowered his eyes, and said with a smile that was not a smile: "Are you threatening this king?"

Shangguan Yun'er shivered.

Baili Mo said: "Either take the antidote, or this king will find a man for you."

After speaking, he turned and left.

Shangguan Yun'er looked at the antidote on the ground, and a trace of hatred slipped in her eyes.

...

It was only a few moments later when Ning Shu was called by Baili Mo.

He was stunned for a moment, his face a little confused and strange.

It turns out, Baili Mo, is it so fast?

Sure enough, no one is perfect. Although Bailimo looks fit and slender, at a glance, you can tell that he is very masculine. Holding a sword in his hand all the year round, he has thin calluses, and his physical strength will not be too bad.

But Ning Shu still could not have imagined that Baili Mo would be so fast.

He only came back when he thought of Baili Mo and Shangguan Yun'er turning the clouds over the rain. There is some inexplicable resistance to the approach of the man.

Bailimo probably saw it, and said with a dark face: "You are hiding from this king?"

"Has this king said that I don't believe you? What kind of temper are you trying to play?"

Ning Shu didn't know why the other party was angry again. He hesitated and said, "This is not what my subordinates mean, I just think that although my subordinates are men, it is still a bit unpleasant to hear, not to mention, the lord now has a Shangguan girl... ."

Bailimo sneered: "Who told you that?"

Ning Shu looked at it, hesitantly said: "Subordinates can guard the prince outside..."

With dark eyes, the man caught him with a big hand, pressed it under him, and said in a cold voice, "Ying Qi, what do you mean?"

Ning Shu smelled the scent of a woman on the man, and was stunned. .

As soon as he thought of how the two were lingering, this person was ambiguous to himself when he came back, and he only felt a burst of humiliation.

The young man got up and suddenly pushed the person away: "It's better to keep some distance between the prince and his subordinates. The subordinates don't want to be misunderstood by the Shangguan girl."

Ning Shu finally knew why the heroine was targeting him so much. The other party may see that his relationship with Baili Mo is different from that of ordinary masters and subordinates, so he will be suspicious, so he will be targeted everywhere.

He didn't want to have much contact with Shangguan Yun'er.

Ning Shu just wanted to complete his task and didn't want to get involved in the entanglement between the male and female protagonists.

Bailimo laughed instead of being angry, and he kissed her: "This king didn't touch her."

"Don't make a fool of yourself."

Ning Shu was stunned.

Then he noticed that the man took off his trousers and said in a hoarse voice, "It was you who made me a little angry."

"Come here and give this king a lick."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

9.6M 631K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
1.1M 14.6K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
702K 72.9K 27
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
452K 16.1K 92
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...