Paging Dr. Deku

由 KenleyCopeland

Though she went to U.A., Izuku Midoriya ended up being in the Support Course through school, and though she d... 更多

1: Blindsided
2: Heartbreak
3: Love Theory
4: Dice
5: Hurdle
6: Suffer
7: Encounter
8: Cry for Love
10: Diamond
11: Crush
12: Jealousy
13: React
14: Kiss My Lips
15: Oops!
16: Strange Magic
17: Sticker
18: Trying Not to Love You
19: Punishment
20: Sunshine
21: Pain
22: Glue
23: First Love
24: I Just want Love
25: Close
26: Some
27: Mysterious
28: Busted!
29: Going Crazy
30: Back to You
31: Something About Us
32: Gotta Be Somebody
33: Envious
34: Feels
35: Greedy
36: Get You Alone
37: Young
38: Acceptance
39: Waiting
40: Exodus
41: Hurt
42: Spider
43: Maniac
44: Light
45: Passionfruit
46: Replay
47: Melting
48: As I Told You
49: Advice
50: Am I Wrong?
51: Unnatural
52: Call My Name
53: Hyde and Jekyll
54: Love Distance
55: State of My Head
56: Breathe
57: Truth
58: Kiss on My List
59: Special
60: Sexy Dirty Love
61: You're Pitiful
62: Mirror
63: Pretty
64: Cautious
65: Good to Me
66: Victim
67: One Drink Gone Wrong
68: Vacay Surprise
69: What Can I Do?
70: Shall We?
71: Privacy
72: Trust
73: React
74: Everybody Talks
75: The Name of the Game
76: Beautiful
77: INVU
78: Hello Stranger
79: My Valentine
80: Soul
81: Spotlight
82: Get Away
83: Confession
84: Unexpected
85: Villain
86: Devil
87: Monster
88: Overcome
89: Tender Love
90: Marry You
91: Yours
92: Without Love
93: I Love You
Epilogue
Final Update: Not a Chapter!

9: Love Phobia

300 14 1
由 KenleyCopeland

Izuku opened the door leading to her place and sighed after the long walk she just went through after seeing her old classmates. 

'Geez, what did I get myself into?' 

"Hey! You're back!" 

"Ack! M-Melissa? What're you still doing here?" 

"Well I figured since you'd probably have some tea to spill about tonight, I decided to stay here until you tell me everything. So- Did anything happen at the dinner tonight?" Melissa asked. 

Izuku sighed again as she took off her shoes and stumbled towards the couch and flopped over onto the couch. 

"I'm in deep trouble, Melissa." 

"Hm? Why? What'd you do?"

The greenette sat up and looked at the blonde and said; 

"I agreed to do something I probably shouldn't have agreed to do." 

"What? What did you agree to? Is it something illegal?" 

"No. It's Uraraka. Apparently Kacchan broke up with her a few days ago, and Uraraka is still upset about it." Izuku answered. 

"So they broke up again, and why is that so important?" 

"Because! Hah- Uraraka asked me to ask Kacchan why he decided to break up with her this time." 

"Wait- what? That doesn't make any sense, why can't she just ask him herself?" Melissa asked. 

"She said she'd been trying to get in touch with him since he broke up with her, but it's like he's been avoiding her. And because she still believes that I'm really close friends with Kacchan, then I should ask him myself about their relationship." Izuku explained.

"Uh- okay~ And why didn't you say no?" 

"Erm- Because I couldn't." 

"Don't tell me she did the pouty face at you again?" 

"Yeah, that one." 

"Izu!" 

"I know! It's really hard for me to tell people no! But I've known Uraraka for a really long time, and she was gonna be really upset if I said no." Izuku groaned. 

"Yes, but it's her love life, not yours!" 

"I know! I just... I don't know how I'm gonna manage pulling this off anyway." 

"Uh- Yeah~! Since it's been since high school since the last time you've talked to him, right?" Melissa asked. 

"Before today... yeah." 

"Hah- so what're you gonna do? It's not like you work with him or he comes to the hospital that often anyway." 

"That's true... wait- maybe I can ask Takashi when the next time Kacchan will come to the hospital!" 

"Okay, now you're just gonna try and get in his business, is that it?" 

"Well I don't want Uraraka to be mad at me because I didn't try." 

"Yes, but you could've easily fixed this situation if you'd have just said no in the first place!" 

"I know!"

"Weren't you the one that had to confess Uraraka's feelings to Bakugo back in high school too?" 

"Yeah... that happened." 

"And why did you agree to do something like that?" 

"Because I knew Uraraka and I wouldn't stay friends if I said no." 

"Well it clearly doesn't matter anymore since you and Uraraka aren't close that much now!" Melissa exclaimed. 

"I know~ And as much as I didn't want to, I just... I regret helping her out so much in the past." 

"You think? Why are you and him so distant anyway? Didn't you say that you and Bakugo were really close at one point?" Melissa asked. 

"Hah- there's a reason for that. Hold on." Izuku said as she stood up from the couch and walked over to her book shelf where she grabbed a photo album.

The greenette walked back up to the couch and sat down next to the blonde and opened the photo album to be a picture of Izuku, but she was dressed in boy clothes. 

"Remember when I showed you my Junior High picture?" 

"You mean the one where you were dressed in the boy's uniform? Yeah." 

"I didn't tell you the reason why I was wearing boy clothes back then." 

"Okay, so tell me." 

"Hah- it's because my mom made a mistake." 

"Ah- huh?" 

"Long before I was born and my mom was pregnant with me, the nurse told her the wrong thing in saying that I was going to be a boy." 

"Wait- seriously?"

"Mn. And because my mom had gotten the news that she was 'expecting' to have a boy, she and all of her friends bought baby clothes that were boy clothes. And because my mom wanted to be prepared for when she had me, she decided to wash all of those boy clothes and have a clean nursery for when I was born. That was a big mistake though." 

"Because she found out that she was actually having a girl?" 

"Yeah." Izuku said as she turned the page in the photo album. 

"Because she'd already taken all the tags off the clothes, there wasn't a return policy and so she basically forced me to wear boy clothes until I grew out of them and she could buy me new clothes that were meant for a girl. But..." 

"But?"

"I'd already met Kacchan as a boy before I grew out of those clothes, and because he thought I was a boy too, I basically had to keep a secret from him. And because my mom kept mistaking me to actually be a boy, she kept buying more boy clothes growing up, and the last time she bought me boy clothes was when I was in Junior High." Izuku explained. 

"So... is that why you wore the girl's uniform at U.A.?" 

"Mn. But... Since me and Kacchan both went to U.A.... He actually thought I was crossdressing on the first day we both saw each other in high school." 

"Oh~ That doesn't sound good." 

"Yeah, he soon figured out that I was telling the truth that I was really a girl when he actually groped me in front of the entire class. He basically kept a distance from me after that." Izuku stated.

"So~ Did you still get to really stay as friends with him in high school?" 

"Of course, I actually think there was a time when me and him got really close. And... he was really nice to me at one point too." 

"But that was before Uraraka revealed she had feelings for him right?" 

"Right. And thus I was the one who ended up having to confess Uraraka's feelings to him... instead of my own." Izuku answered. 

"So you really did like him then, huh?" 

"Yeah, I did. But ever since he and Uraraka have been dating, I've had to basically crush those feelings I had and let them wither away in my heart." 

"Well that's depressing." Melissa muttered.

"And now that I know that Kacchan and Uraraka aren't dating anymore, I don't know if I really should help her or not." 

"Izu, are you saying... those feelings still exist for Bakugo?" Melissa asked. 

"Maybe... a little bit. Erm- but I really shouldn't! Especially since I have a date with Reed tomorrow!" 

"Then figure out your feelings for Reed first." Izuku looked up at the blonde and raised an eyebrow. 

"Eh?" 

"Once you meet Reed, and learn more about him as a person, then decide on if you really have feelings for Reed or not. If you do, then date him, but if you don't, then maybe you should try and keep having those small feelings for Bakugo. You never know what can happen." Melissa suggested. 

"That's... true. Are you sure I shouldn't just crush these small feelings I have for Kacchan now?" 

"Well, maybe. But you never know if those feelings you have for Bakugo can resurface. But you still haven't met Reed yet, so you never know if the feelings you're having now can change to be for a different person." Melissa explained. 

"Yeah... Do you think you could help me tomorrow too?" 

"Hmph, of course. But don't you have to work on the weekends now?" 

"Oh yeah, I forgot." 

"I'll help you as soon as you get off work."

Katsuki sat in the chair, grinding his teeth in anger while Takashi remained calm looking at the blond. 

"Well it seems Kei's been using your body a lot, hasn't he?" 

"No shit. I couldn't even think straight when I had patrol this morning. All he's been doing is drinking and exercising my body to the point that I don't even wanna get outta bed." Katsuki groaned. 

"Well at least he's not going out and having sex like he did the first night." Takashi noted. 

"Tch- why can't he just stop appearing and using my body this much? Is he tiring my body out on purpose?" 

"Probably. Maybe he's doing all of this as a way of revenge." 

"What?" 

"Think about it, Katsuki, Kei hasn't appeared for almost 10 years, and he's probably doing all of this since you shut him out for so long." Takashi explained.

As much as the blond didn't want to agree, the doctor had a pretty good estimated guess on why his body was so tired. 

"Has he left you any more videos since that first one?" 

"No, and neither have I." 

"Well, I'm sure if you try and make another video that has more specific ground rules, then maybe he won't tire your body out so much." Takashi suggested. 

"And why should I? He still hasn't told me who he had sex with when he used my body that night." 

"And maybe that's just another reason for the revenge of tiring your body out too. He did tell me that he didn't understand why you chose to date Uraraka." Takashi noted. 

"Tch- why does he care?" 

"I think I can understand the situation as to why you shut Kei out for so long, honestly." 

"Huh? What?" 

"The same time you completely shut Kei out, was right when you and Uraraka started dating, wasn't it?" 

Note: Hello My Little Emeralds!

So~ Izuku actually faked being a boy growing up and then revealed she was really a girl in high school, yeah, it's random, but I originally had this idea for this story anyway. It's gonna get better, I promise!

Leave a like and comment down below!

Happy Reading from me, My Little Emeralds!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

12.9K 247 20
Izuku is obsessed with bakugou to the point where he's dangerous to those around him. And when they began dating a few years back Midoriya made sure...
143K 4.1K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
95.9K 1.8K 14
Izuku Midoriya has been dating Katsuki Bakugo since Elementary School. They hid their relationship. Katsuki doesn't like to see Izuku be bullied just...
602K 13.6K 39
It's shy sheltered Izuku Midoriya's first year of college as a photography student. He's nervous and anxious, but also excited to take on this new ch...