Bonten's StripperπŸ‹ || S. K...

By Haruichi_chi

π‘₯ πΉπ‘’π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ! [18+] - A Story in Which, Y/n Myoga, a 26 years old woman who is working as a S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 5

5.5K 81 30
By Haruichi_chi

•Driving Lesson with Rindou•

Y/n's Pov:

I woke up inside Rindou's house, since I just wanna sleep here for a while so that if he'll teach me how to drive later on, I don't need to take a taxi to be in here.

'Haaa.....' I yawn as I began to stretch myself, since I just woke up. I head to the bathroom to clean myself up before breakfast.

Suddenly I heard a door bangs inside my room. I was brushing my teeth when Rindou suddenly barge inside my room.

'Oh you are awake, I'm glad.' He said as he lean on the door, I looked at him confusedly as I brushed my teeth 'Wut?' I asked 'Oh n-nothing.' He stuttered, I squinted my eyes on him as I get suspicious by his actions 'What is it?' I asked, he let out a sigh and looked at me.

'What the fuck?' I washed my mouth once I was finished Brushing my teeth 'T-The fuckin' Toast burnt!' He replied 'W-what? That's it?' I asked 'Fuck life, I was trying to make a freakin' toast like what my brother always make, then suddenly it burnt! I don't frickin' know why.'

'Let me see your toast.' I head to the kitchen just to see the black toast he made 'Dummy, You should put butter first and then make sure the fire of the stove is just low, if you increased it too much, It'll surely burnt that toast into a black.' I said as I let out a sigh 'Oh.....' Seriously this hoe is acting all cute.

'I'll cook, go and wash yourself.'

'But I already did.' He suddenly wrapped his hands on my waist 'Then just go sit down there.' I pointed the chair 'I'll wait, I won't remove my Hands on your lovely waist, not until you kiss me.' He smirked 'Not a chance.'

'Tsk. How cold.'

-

'Sorry I only cook simple dishes. I'm not a chef.' I'm glad I finished cooking, but this hoe won't removed his frickin' Hands off of me 'It's fine, I love it if you cook for me.' I poked his nose gently and replied 'You should learn how to cook for your future wife and kids, bruh.'

I walks to the table and this dude still follows me, as his hands were still wrapped on my waist 'Won't you let go?' I asked, and he looked at me with a grin.

'Kiss.'

'Ugh, Fine.' He leaned near onto me, making his height short, and then I grabbed his face gently then we make out.

'Wanna collide?' He chuckled 'W-what the fuck? You need to eat first!' I nagged as I put two hands on my waist as I make a mad face 'Oh I prefer eating, this Stripper, right here.' He pointed at me 'Excuse me-? H-hey!' Suddenly he carried me up.

He kissed me so sudden.

'H-hmmm... P-put me down!' I nagged and he just laughed at me, this man is seriously strong 'I won't put you down.' He chuckled 'Fuck you! Put me down, Rindou!!'

'Nope.'

'I wanna eat breakfast!!!' I yellee 'Let's eat somewhere expensive.' He replied 'W-what!? I just put an effort to that food and you'll not try it!? That's rude!' I added 'I'll eat it later. And so do the person who cooked it. Now shall we eat somewhere?'

Ugh... This dude is the most annoying member of Bonten....

_

We were inside the Car and I kept on complaining about him, not waiting for me to change. He just carried me here in the car with my Pajamas!

'Let me change something fancy! I don't wanna wear such an Ridiculous clothes!' I was mad 'You look cute when you are annoyed.' He chuckled and suddenly gave me a bag of Prada?

'Wear that. Make sure you change here.' He smirked 'What..? WHAT!?' I asked 'Wear it.' He then suddenly turn the Engine on 'H-hey!!! Stop the car first.'

'Wear it before we get there, or you'll get punished.'

Fuck! Fuck! The clothes fell of onto the floor of the car, Do I really need to pick it up!? Shit!

'I just wanna remind you that the restaurant we are going in is near.' He said, that made me felt nervous.

But then smirked after.

After all, who wouldn't want to get punished by this Handsome, hot guy?

'Okay. I gave in.' I added as I crossed my arms, sitting comfortably at the back of the car.

And yes, I'm in the back of the car because I told him I wanna sit at the back, also there's somethings in the Passenger seat.

'Oh, Are you giving up now- Wait.' He laughed at me when he realized it 'You naughty slut.' He added as he look at me by the mirror.

'You did it on purpose, hmm?' He chuckled 'Oh yes. Precisely.' I added, he bit his lower lip and can't stop laughing.

Hearing his deep voice laughing, makes me turn on. It's so erotic for no reason, or perhaps he is... Doing it on purpose.

'I shall give you the punishment later on, but first get out of the car.' He said as he removed the seat belt and went outside. He opened the door for me and offered his hands.

I got pissed off and looked at him angrily.

'How do I gonna walk now? I don't have any shoes with me.' I smiled but I'm still angry. 💢

He laughed at me.

'Get up.' He said and I followed him, but hesitant.

I got up and then suddenly he carried me up.

'What the hell! Put me down, I- I'll walk. So put me down.' My feet were moving.

He just carried me like no emotions.

One of the waiter came to approached us.

'U-uh... How may I assist you sir? Do you need something?'

Bitch it's obvious we are here to eat!

'I would like a one private room for us make sure the area is well cleaned and all. Also I want to order any breakfast that you can serve.' Rindou replied, the girl smiled a little as she carries her hair at the back of her ear.

'Please come and follow me.' This girl is unbelievable she just looked at me without caring.

What is this? A new slut? Ugh what a slut.

Rindou followed that girl and then told us to wait.

Rindou finally put me down on a Chair.

'Here, change your clothes.' He added and I just went to the Restroom.

'Ugh I hate him. If he would just let me change Here, then what's the purpose of him teasing me inside the freakin' Car??' I mumbled angrily.

Suddenly I saw the girl approaching me.

'A- ah... You are with the guy earlier, right?' She asked, Obviously bitch?

'Ah yes.' I replied with a killer smile 'Are you perhaps his girlfriend?' She asked all shy. I chuckled softly as she watch me.

'Yes. I am. Why?' I asked 'Oh... Y-you are his girlfriend.... What a shame.' She mumbled those last words but enough for me to hear 'Excuse me?' I raised my Brow on her.

'I said, What a shame. His type is not that good. He is just handsome also rich. So you are just with him because you are likely a slut.' Her personality changed.

'Oh bitch, yeah. That's right. I'm a slut, you can't call yourself a slut if you don't work as a Stripper right? Or perhaps act like a slut. I am indeed a slut, and I am indeed aware of that. Why? Because I can. And you are not allowed to insult my own business.' I replied and then she laughed at me.

'Pfft. You are funny! You can clearly prove yourself being a slut, because you are hanging out with that guy. Also... The fact that even if you are wearing a pajama, the way your body is... It is indeed a slut, I mean just by looking at you, judging you. All of it is slut.' She added.

U-ugh! I hate her! I'm pissed off.

I clenched my hands, trying not to fight since this bitch is annoying as fuck.

'It's all clear you don't have any money with you. I mean you would most likely to act like, You'll beg him to give you money and in exchange your body? You are indeed a fuckin' slut. What a shame that dude didn't even deserve you, you are most likely to cheat! Ahahaha! Just look at you, acting all rich just because you are dating a frickin' someone like him? Excuse me, You can't just act that way, miss. You don't deserve him, because he deserves me, I may be poor but I ain't not a golddigger like you-' I slapped her hard now that I'm all mad.

'Oh yeah? So that's why you are insulting rich people, because you can't even accept the fact that you are poor as fuck! I deserve him! You don't have any reason or anything to do with my business! That thing you just said is insult, you are a fuckin' freak! Stay away from my man, or even if he is just my friend! You are a disrespectful bitch! Do you wanna lose that precious job of yours? Because I can just let you get fired if I wanted to.'

I let out a sigh.

'You are quite beautiful... But such a waste by that personality of yours.' I went inside the restroom after I did throw a tantrum outside.

I let out a heavy sigh, once I was inside the restroom now.

'Gosh... I almost die, surely if I have a high blood I will definitely die in the middle of that fight.' I mumbled as I leaned on the wall.

'I kinda felt bad slapping her hard... I remember sending a guy to a Clinic since his tooth fell off.... But nah, she deserves it anyways.' Yes, she deserve it.

The six guys in the Bonten is mine... And They can't seduce them since I already did it first. Yes, they can just call me a slut or whatever because I don't really give a fuck about it.

'Ha... I should probably change now.'

I went back to the room after changing and In there I saw Rindou just using his phone, sitting on the chair.

He looked once he heard the door opened.

'What took you so long?' He approached me 'Oh uh... Um... Just got into a fight, again.' I replied 'Oh that girl...? I already did my job.'

'W-wait! What!? Y-you killed her??'

'Are you gonna keep on thinking I'm just a killer or something? I fired her. I payed the owner of this restaurant to fired that girl. I really notice her movements and the way she acted earlier.' We sat to our chair.

'That's great I guess..... But that was quick?' I replied 'I heard some noises so I checked it out and then heard you saying about firing her, so when she was about to head inside the room, I stopped her and asked her to call the owner of this restaurant or maybe the manager. And then we discussed it. She was crying so hard, she looks hilarious....' He chuckled.

So... This dude can be so Judgmental. So that's why he just often choose not ridiculous and not really attention seeker or stuff.

'Let's eat. We still have a drive lesson.' Oh fuck, I forgot about it [Yes Author-san forgot about it.]

_

It's around afternoon now and after eating lunch we head to a road to practice some Driving.

He said he'll teach me.

'I have time so I'll teach you for a while. Also I don't have any choice but to agree with what my Brother said.' He said as he fold his sleeves, loosening his Neck tie and unbutton 2 buttons of his plain white inner polo.

'That was hot...' I mumbled and he looked at me all confused as he was like leaning near me.

'What?' He squinted his eyes as he raised his thick eyebrow.

'Oh nothing, Let's exchange seats now.' I said and went outside to head inside the driver's seat.

'Hmm... Seems like you don't have any license yet.' He mumbled 'Huh? But aren't criminals don't also have any license? I mean they'd probably dumb to do that because they will get tracked so quickly by that.' I replied 'How smart of you.' He tap my forehead and just sat comfortably, crossing his legs.

'Now shall we begin?' He asked and I nodded 'Turn the automatic on.' He added and I was like, where?

And he pointed there.

'O-oh.. Sorry just dumb.'

'The wider one on the left is the Brake and the other one is to speed up, Also Don't worry this is just an Automatic car so you'll be alright if I'm here. There's only two pedal there so you'll be fine.'

'You mean Accelerator...? Not for speed up?' I chuckled 'It's still the same.' He squeezed my face this time.

'Now stop doing nonsense and start driving.'

I started to turn the engine on and drive slowly 'Make it faster too.' He smirked at me 'Huh? Why tho?' I asked 'Obviously, you need to learn how to drive fast so that if we need to escape we won't get arrested.' He added 'W-what!?' I suddenly stepped the brake.

'W-what the hell? Y/n focus, you'll die for acting like this.' He looked at me and I glared at him 'Don't you dare get me involved with that criminal things of you guys doing.' I added madly, clenching my teeth as I said those.

'I- It's a fuckin' joke, I'm kidding.' I continued to drive again.

But Even if It's automatic, I'm like so nervous and can't even turn the handle right. I'm just like gripping on to it.

'Y/n.' I felt like he was smirking and then suddenly, He chuckled.

'W-what's with you, I'm trying to focus. So stop laughing. Ugh! What the hell.... I- It's frickin' so Hard!' I added.

Suddenly he did the unexpecting thing that I couldn't imagine.

'This'll be your punishment. If you don't focus, you will get punished.' He said and then suddenly shoved his hands inside my Frickin' skirt.

'H-hey!'

'Shh... Focus, I say.' He whispered with his erotic voice as he smirked, I bit my lower lip and just drove.

Trying to focus-

Surprisingly he removed my Underwear.

What the hell!?

'R-rindou, S-stop... Hnnggg.' I was gripping onto the Handle 'I'm still removing your Panties and now you are so sensitive? I haven't touched your skin yet.' He chuckled softly.

'Y-you are pushing your thumb onto my fuckin' Clitoris!'

'And you are clenching so bad.' He was teasing me 'Stop teasing me! Y-you aren't teaching me how to drive.' I added 'Oh yeah?' Fuck! He is pushing his Thumb onto my Clit.

'Hnnggg~ hmmh- S-stop.'

'I won't stop not until we get to the near Starbucks here.' He added 'W-what? Are you freaking serious- Gah! Ugh~ fuck fuck- I Said stop! Stop it Rindou.'

_

And Finally we get to the Starbucks, been searching for hours for this-

'*Panting* W-we are here.' I stuttered, I was trembling so bad, he even fingered me inside the car while driving!

'You need to order first, and then after you get the drinks we are done.' He added 'W-what!? H-hey! This ain't funny! Stop.'

'But you are like moaning so loud, luckily the window ain't open.' He whispered, Ugh! I hate him!

'May I have your order, Ma'am/Sir?'

'H-hnngg... U-uhmm, I- I WANT A (Your drink) please!' I was stuttering.

'I want a Taro please.' Rindou said.

'Can you repeat the orders please?'

'Y/n, our order.' Bitch! This jerk is smirking at me as he was touching me 'U-ugh... Hmm~ O-one Taro and a- AAA! gosh fuck...'

'Hmm?'

'O-oh no no! One Taro and a (Your drink) P-please! Please stop-'

'O-oh... Okay.. One Taro and a One (your drink) Is that right?' She asked 'Y-yes.'

'Okay. Your drink will be serve in there, please proceed to the other side of the drive through.'

[Reminder: The Counter/Waiter/Worker, can't see Y/n and Rindou, Because it's just a mic. They won't be seeing face to face.]

'Good job.' Rindou added as he as grinning at me 'Ugh...' I mumbled, he then surprisingly shoved off his hands outta me. Finally he is done.

He act like nothing happened as he smirked at me, giving me this erotic vibes as he gave me a wink.

Suddenly he licked his Fingers! T-t-t-the one he put inside me!!!!

'R-RINDOU!! T-That's disgusting! Spit it! S-spit!' I yelled and he just chuckled.

'You are really wet.' He added 'Gosh! Spit up!'

'Hmm... Tasty.' He chuckled.

T-this jerk! Lost his fuckin' mind!

'Let's go.' He added.

_

To be continued.....

[END OF THIS CHAPTER]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379 11 33
A dual identity assassin, who crossed path with the one of the most dangerous criminal organizations, Bonten, will change her entire life. She was bo...
8.1K 241 21
a young woman named y/n Sasaki who works at convince store finds her self being bontens leaders crush after meeting her roblox friend meets her in pe...
29.9K 640 37
β˜ΌοΈŽπ‘…π‘–π‘›π‘‘π‘œπ‘’ π»π‘Žπ‘–π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘– π‘₯ πΉπ‘’π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ! [18+] A story in which, Y/n Hiiragi agreed to a Sudden Deal between him and Rindou Haitan...
37.1K 1.4K 28
Never thought once in your life, not even on your wildest dream, you're entangled with Bonten executives, the infamous yet worst criminal organizatio...