Bonten's Stripper๐Ÿ‹ || S. K...

By Haruichi_chi

๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ! [18+] - A Story in Which, Y/n Myoga, a 26 years old woman who is working as a S... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 1

22.6K 290 575
By Haruichi_chi

•Six x One•

Author's Point of view:

Somewhere around Roppongi.

Strip Club:

Y/n were just doing her job, dancing as a Stripper, Dancing on the Pole while looking at the customers, Most customers were men but there's also some girls, more like 'Whores'

While she was just dancing seductively, A group of men entered the Club, It caught her attention for a sec, when they sat on the other side of the Club.

Whores began to gather and crowded them as she silently watch them, The group of them have 8 peoples...

She took a rest for a moment to have a drink with her Friend, Emi. She's also a stripper, She and Y/n were close to each other.

'Hmm... I haven't saw them before, are they like new here?' She asked, as she drink her Vodka 'Hmm? Oh you mean that group of men? No- You are just new here, They've been visiting this club before, the time you started stripping, Last year, right? They are not here.. Maybe they've found a new strip club?' She replied 'Oh... They look expensive.' Y/n added.

Y/n's Pov:

'Yeah.. But They are very~ Dangerous... A Criminals-'

'Emi! I need a backup please, Can you get the Bag of ice for me!?'

'Ugh, Aron wants me to get the Ice, Gotta go~' Aron and Emi are dating, The owner of this Strip club were Aron and Emi. Emi, She was once A Stripper but quit after she got engaged with Aron, and became the Second owner of this club, That's why I can just rest whenever I want or I felt exhausted.

'Criminals...? Oh wow, Cool.' I mumbled as I stared at them, suddenly one of the Members caught me staring at them, We had an eye contact for a sec, and then he gave me this cocky look as he smirked.

His eyes were glowing... It was a glowing Violet eyes.. (Referring to Rindou)

I looked away and just proceed to drinking.

'T-those eyes are gorgeous...'

_

After I drink, I went to the stage and then head to dancing.

I was dancing peacefully as I was attracting the Customers, I can't take off my Eyes on them, they are all so hot and handsome...

Suddenly I was daydreaming Fucking them, I don't know why but my Thigh were like gripping to each other as I dance.

I bit my lower lip as I was just daydreaming..

'Fuck...' I mumbled, I finally snap with that day dreaming, When I caught them staring at me as I dance, Erotically.

I was stunned to see them smirking at me, the other members were judging my Body, head to toe. I was naked-ish.

I blink for like how many times and just got off of the stage.

_

Author's pov:

Y/n's body caught Rindou's Attention. He smirked at her and just whispered to his brother.

'Hey... That girl is so hot... She caught my attention by just a glance of her body, I wanna have that body to rock me.' He said, Ran was confused and just peak a glance to her, he bit his lower lip and then whispered back.

'Those thighs... She got a sexy body. Wanna ask her out? Or maybe fuck her?' Ran asked 'Both?'

'Will she even want to fuck 2 guys? Or is she interested with some of us too?' Ran asked 'I caught Mikey, Kakucho and Sanzu Staring at her, Head to toe. They must've like her too.' Rindou bit his lower lip.

'Hope she is ready to fuck 5 guys...' He added.

'Wanna hire her? I heard she have a Business about stripping.' Sanzu suddenly came to them 'That's great, We should Hire her.'

_

Y/n's pov:

I watch them following their gaze as I was walking.

'Seriously lot of girls were with them, A whore...' I mumbled, I went to the Restroom for a bit. And went back after.

I watch those guys make out as the other Strippers were dancing on the stage now, They were dancing beautifully.

I watch the Group of guys, making out with some girls. The other guy caught my attention, He have this White hair that were styled on the other side, He was throwing a lot of money on Girl's body.

The girl were just twerking and he was throwing money on her.

'I envy her...' I mumbled, Suddenly Three guys approached me.

'What drink do you want? I might also want to treat a lady like you.' (Sanzu)

D-did he just Winked at me!?

This guy is tall, He have this unique Scar on side of his mouth, And his hands were on the Bar table. He have a slender fingers...

'Do you mind, if I buy you a Drink? Vodka? Tequila? Beer? Or wine?' A guy with short hairstyle, asked me. He have this nice hair color, Idk what color it is because of the Club lights. (Ran)

'Woah woah, I like your body... You shall cover it, make sure I'm the only guy to touch it.' He gave me his suit and covered my body with it. (Rindou)

W-wait!? This guy were with the group of them- so.. They come to ask me out? Ha.. What a lucky day...

'I, Myself would want to have a Vodka, If you might ask me, I would be glad to accept your offer of buying me drinks, Mister.' I replied to them, as I gave them this Seductive smile with a wink.

'4 Vodka please.' The guy with a mullet hairstyle said (Rindou)

'The name's Ran Haitani, That guy is Sanzu Haruchiyo and this dude is my Brother, Rindou Haitani.'

'Y/n Myoga. I have three holes for no reason.' I don't know why I said that but I just chuckled and they were shocked to hear that.

They let out a laughed as they sat besides me.

'Oh really? Are you even interested?' Ran asked 'Why not?' I asked 'Tsk, She's my type.' Rindou added 'Are you interested in foursome?' Sanzu asked 'Hmm... I would be glad to, but not now..' I sip my Vodka and just left.

_

I was about to leave the Club, I'm outside the bar, Smoking. Suddenly the guy I saw earlier, who was throwing a Money on a girl, Was walking to my Direction.

'You alone?' He asked 'Hi.' I added, he smiled at me as he lean on the wall, He suddenly grabbed my Cigarette and smoke with it.

'Oh wow, May I ask what bought you here?'

'Interested? I came here to ask you out.' He added 'Cool, I didn't expect you to say that to me, I can be your Sugar baby~' I went to him and was touching his chest as I gave him a peck.

He looked at my body, chest to my Thighs, and then grinned at me.

'Beautiful, Call me your Sugar daddy then.' He added 'Sure-'

Suddenly I saw Ran and Rindou leaving the Club.

'Oh you are here, I've been searching for you.' They said 'Uh me?' I asked 'Precisely.' Ran said 'Oya? Kokonoi, id here.' Rindou added 'Oh, your name is Kokonoi~ But Daddy suit you well.' I chuckled 'You guys are close?' Sanzu appeared out of nowhere with the other White haired guy. And also with a guy too who have a big scar on his head to the side of his ear.

'Oh, your new Chick?' The guy with big Scar asked 'Why? Are you also interested?' Ran asked, the guy with a big scar smirked and then.

'Obviously, I wouldn't ask if I were not interested.' He said 'Who's this?' The guy with a white hair asked 'Y/n Myoga-desu.' I said and he just smiled slightly.

'Mikey.' He said and left 'H-hey! Did he just smiled for the first time!? Boss is interested with a girl!' Sanzu was acting weird.

'Kakucho Hitto.' He puffed a smoke on my Face 'Nice body~' He added and left with Sanzu.

Ran, Rindou and Kokonoi also me, were left behind.

'You are a stripper right? Do you work here or you have a business?' Kokonoi asked 'Yeah, I'm curious too.' Ran and Rindou asked.

'I- I have a business, but since I just got started around this month, I was having a hard time having a Customer so I work with my Friend.' I replied 'May I have you number?' Ran asked.

I chuckled and gave him a Smirk.

'I let you guys search my Number, if you want it, Boys~' I forbid my goodbye as I winked on them.

'Let's see if you find my Number...' I mumbled.

I have a site so basically it's not gonna be hard to find it so I'll test how clever you guys are and see the effort you can put, finding it~

_

A week after:

I was staying in my Tiny apartment, I was sleeping that time, and It"s early in the morning. I woke up in a sound of Phone call.

I picked my Phone and answered it.

'H-hello?' My morning voice were kinda gross 'Goodmorning, Sweetheart~' It said with a flirty tone, I was confused who it is, I fell in silenced trying to recover something. I'm still not in my right mind since I just woked up.

'S-sweetheart? Who's this?' I asked, they just chuckled and then my Eyes almost jump off my Face.

'It's Ran, Darling~' he said 'R-ran!? Seriously? Gosh...' I replied 'I want your congratulations for me, I found your number first, than my Friends, Lucky right?' He said 'Congrats. But I need to sleep bye.' I was about to hang up but then he told me to stop.

'Wait, stop.' He said 'Why are you yelling?' I asked 'I wanna tell you a goodnews.' He said 'Hmm? I'm listening.' I added 'Are you interested working with us..?' He asked, I was confused again.

'Wut? What do you mean?'

'I, Want you to be our Personal Stripper. Not temporary, but Permanently.'

'WHAT!?' I finally woked up, What does he mean? I only work for Temporary, not permanently.

'We'll pay, how much you want. We will also include our body, but You have to work for us as a Stripper and not just a simple Stripper, you need to be a Special one... You need to agree fucking us.' He said, I smirked and just agree.

'Why not, I've been wanting to fuck you guys, ever since we've met.' Finally I got a good job.

'Rindou will pick you up later at 12 am, Make sure you wear the best dress you have. At the Strip club, where we all first met.'

'No need for dresses, When I can just get there naked.' I chuckled.

I hang up afterwards and rush to the bathroom.

I bit my lower lip as I was showering.

'No need to keep on daydreaming, Y/n... You will experience it with them, later~'

_

12 am, Midnight:

I was waiting outside the Strip club, it was kinda cold... I'm freezing, since this bich was kinda dumb to drink some Cold drink.

'I just wanna drink some Cold drink, Why do I have to freeze like this?' I mumbled as I was rubbing my Hands together to create heat.

Suddenly a Car stopped by and the Window opened, revealing Rindou Haitani.

'Do you wanna ride with my Car? Or perhaps you prefer to Ride me inside this Car?' He smirked at me as I looked at him.

I chuckled a little and then walk towards him. I whispered near his Ear.

'Who needs a ride in your car when I can just ride you inside the Car?' I replied, he chuckled and then I went inside his car.

'You are turning me on, Y/n. Lets go find some dark road.' He said and I just chuckled as I nodded.

'Will we fit in here? I mean this is a BMW, we might won't fit.' I asked, He just laughed softly 'If we won't fit, then we'll just have to do something to make us fit in here, like me making sure to fit this dick of mine to your mouth or maybe Pussy of yours.' He added 'Oh god... That's quite interesting~' I chuckled.

Oh my gosh...Fucking this guy in my First day of work? That's kinda unexpected....

_

As we were driving suddenly we saw a dark road.

'That's the darkest road. Why did you just passed there? Are you searching for something?' I asked, hr grinned at me as he was driving 'What do you want to eat for snack?' He asked out of nowhere 'Well... I eat sandwich after work... For um... A healthy diet?' I replied.

He gave me this cocky look and then replied with a flirty tone.

'Hmm... So you like Sandwich.' He said, I was confused for a sec and then realize it.

'A-are you inviting someone?'

'Yup, We'll pick up my Brother.' Hr added 'Gosh.. You could've told me.' I replied 'Its supposed to be a surprise~' He said 'You'll be the Meat and we'll be the Bun.' He said, It shocked me.

'W-wait wut?'

Suddenly we stopped by and then the door suddenly opened.

It's Ran, he went inside and sat there at the back.

'Heya, Baby girl. Wanna ride... Me?' He suddenly asked 'I'm just okay...?' I replied, Rindou were driving peacefully and then suddenly stopped.

'Strip, Or perhaps you want us to rip those lovely dress of yours?'

'I would be glad to get ripped my Dress of by you guys~'

'How slut.'

_

*DING*

Ran and Rindou were about to strip me but then suddenly, Someone texted to Rindou.

'Ugh, What now?' He checked his Phone furiously as he read the messages 'Who's texting you at this time?' Ran asked 'Sanzu. He is spamming. Tsk.' He hissed 'What did he say?' Ran asked, Rindou passed the phone to him and then he chuckled (Ran chuckled)

_

'Seems like we have to re-schedule this session, for now.' Ran said 'O-okay...' I replied, Rindou starts the engine and we head there.

_

As we got arrived, Sanzu greeted us.

He put his arms on my Shoulders as he was smirking at me.

'How was your day? Cupcake?' He asked 'Cupcake?' I chuckled 'I'm fine, how about you?' I asked him, Suddenly someone grabbed Sanzu's Hand.

'Get off your hands off of her, You drug addict.' It said with a two person.

I looked at them and then saw Kakucho and Kokonoi.

'Mikey's Looking for you, you have to head there.' Kakucho said as I followed him.

'You don't need to act like that, Sanzu's kind.' I added 'Even if he is indeed kind, He is a Drug addict.' He replied 'Eh?? But aren't you guys do the same? That's ridiculous if a Criminal won't take a Drug.' I added 'Seems like you caught us.' He chuckled.

'Head in there and you'll see Mikey.' He said as he pointed the door.

I opened the door and head inside.

And in there I saw Mikey, Seating on his Couch as he was doing something.

He was so... Hot to look.

'Lock the door.' He coldly said, even if I were confused, I just locked the door and head to him.

'I see you've arrived.' He looked at me with no Emotions, I scratch my head and just nodded, with an Awkward laugh.

'No need for you to act awkward.' He putted his Work on his desk and then approach me.

'You look nice in that dress...' He whispered, as he caress my Hair on the back of my Ear.

'Thank, But aren't you interested seeing me naked?' I seductively asked, he grinned at me as he gently touched the cloth of my Dress.

'Why? Would you let me?' He asked, I gave him a small Smirk and replied.

'I wouldn't be asking you if I'm not gonna let you...'

To be continued....

[END OF THIS CHAPTER]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 640 37
โ˜ผ๏ธŽ๐‘…๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘– ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ! [18+] A story in which, Y/n Hiiragi agreed to a Sudden Deal between him and Rindou Haitan...
320K 8.3K 61
Sick and Tired of your everyday life you decide to step back into an elusive career of dancing, but little did you know you would land the job of a...
35.8K 879 22
โ˜ผ๏ธŽ๐‘…๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘– ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ! [18+] '๐ผ ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ, ๐ผ ๐‘‘...
242K 10.3K 49
โ—English isn't my mother language โ—+17 โ—messy Grammar โ—Violence โ—Y/N !BOTTOM! โ—Old book( cringe) "Perfect Timing" Y/N looked at his wristwatch and...