tbate | The Storm Gods Chosen...

Von BoreasHimFuckingSelf

Knowledge of the novel he is going to reincarnate into and the blessing of the God who ended his life are bes... Mehr

Chapter 0 Prolouge
Ch 1 Reincarnated??
Ch 2 The Frozen Tomb
Ch 3 Possession
Ch4 Aftermath
Ch 5 The Road to Ashbern
Ch6 The Leywins
Ch7 Arthur
Ch8 The Cores
HOW ALEXANDER LOOKS
Chapter 9 Hoarfrost heart
Ch 10 The Begining Of The Journy
Ch 11 The will of the North wind
CH 12 Storm Magic
Ch 13 Elshire
Ch 14 Tessia
Ch 15 meeting
Ch16 The Gardens
Ch 17 Small Talk
Ch 18 Rinia
Ch 19 The Will
Ch20 Bonded
Ch21 Reunion
Ch 22 Offer
Ch23 Goodsky
Ch 24 Requisition
Ch 25 Auction
Ch 26 Auction Pt 2
Ch 27 Examination
Ch 28 The Beast glades
CH 29 Introductions
Ch 30 Dire tombs I
Ch 31 Dire tombs II
Ch 32 Balmung
Ch 33 Heading Home
CH 34 Restraining Order
Ch 35 Terrifyingly Genius Discovery's
Ch 36 Poisonwood
Ch 37 The Talk
Ch 38 Apprentice
Ch 39 Nico
Ch 40 Future Proofing
Ch 41 Xyrus
Ch 42 A Reputation To Uphold
Ch 43 The D.C Triple Threat
CH 44 Reunions
Ch45 First 'Official' Meeting
Ch46 First day
Ch 47 Combat Start
Ch48 Arthur the Masochist
Ch 49 Payback
Ch 50 Couples Training, And Elijah I Geuss
Ch 51 New Marks
Ch 52 D.C Meeting
Ch 53 Field Trip Prep
Ch 54 Eve Of The Crypt
Ch 55 Widows Crypt Pt 1
Ch 56 Widows Crypt pt 2
Ch 57 Uto's Own Game
Ch 58 Healing Flames
Ch 59 Meeting the Family
Ch 60 Elixer's
Ch 61 Will Awakened
Ch 62 Meeting Inturupted
Ch 63 The Collapse
Ch 64 Eternal Karma
Ch 65 Godspell
Ch 66 School In Ruins
CH 67 The Castle
Ch 68 Regicide (Kinda)
Ch 69 Revilation
Ch 70 Epheotus
Ch 71 Virgil
Ch 72 Final Test
Ch 73 The Lernaean Forest
Ch 74 Core Development
CH 75 New Form
Ch76 Test Drive
Ch77 A Warriors Present
Ch 78 Typhon
Ch 79 Commander's Approval
Ch 80 Old Memories
Ch 81 Pandora's Cavern
CH 82 Pandora's Cavern ||
CH 83 Pandora's Cavern |||
Ch 84 Pandora's Cavern ||||
CH 85 Our Return
Ch 86 Serious Developments
Ch 87 Brewing Storm
Ch 88 Typhon's Wrath
Ch 89 Aftermath
Ch 90 the Paladins
Ch 91 Speech
CH 92 Armed Recon
Ch 93 The Fallen
Ch 94 Wrath of the Hydra
CH 95 Cadell
CH 96 Retrieved
Ch 97 Wounded Paladin's
CH 98 Fortifications
Ch 99 The Elshire Sweep
Ch 100 Awakening
Ch 101 Cecilia
Ch 102 Noah of the Buring lance
Ch 103 Rising Storm
Ch 104 Frostborn's Never Die
CH 105 The Foundries
CH 106 Meeting of the Gods
CH 107 Rough Night?
Ch 108 Rude Entrance
CH 109 Skirmish
CH 110 Pierrot the Clown
CH 111 A Day To Be Remembered
Ch 112 Calm Before the Storm
Ch 113 Calm Before The Storm 2
Ch 114 Approaching Storm
Ch 115 Counterattack
Ch 116 Jailbreak
Ch 117 New leads
CH 119 Scythe
CH 120 The First Front
Ch 121 A Grim Reminder
Chapter 122 Rebirth
Ch 123 Among the Ruins
Ch 124 Looking Glass
Ch 125 Confession
Ch 126 Day at the Wall
Ch 127 Reconciliation
Ch 128 Fury
Ch 129 The Storm king
Ch 130 Remains
Ch 131 Goodbye, my Friend
Ch 132 A New Vessel
Hiatus and info about next arc

CH 118 Six Fronts

585 24 11
Von BoreasHimFuckingSelf

Elijah Knight Pov:

A burning pain seared my finger from where my dimension ring was fitted around, imbuing mana into the ring the Typhon's medallion emerged from the ring falling into my palm the pain subsided immediately.

"Boy, How many of the ships are ready?!" Commander Virion's voice snapped at me through the medallion, The urgency in his voice made it clear this was no question. This was an order.

"I can launch five of them right now, the rest are still undergoing retrofits from the test ship that sunk last month," I answered Signalling everyone in the underground foundry turned shipyard for the warships to ready the launch tunnels.

"Launch them as fast as possible, we need the support now, Alexander, his bond, and the Typhon won't be able to sink all of them," he spoke grimly, I could hear the frantic footsteps from his end and the shouting from mine as they prepared to launch the ships and gather their crews.

Taking a shuddering breath I braced myself for the information, "How bad is our situation?" my voice apathetic as I readied myself for the worst, Agrona likely wouldn't step foot in this war. Then again Alexander did ruin most of his plans.

"Ships are coming from every direction, they surrounded Dicathen. It won't be more than a day before they make landfall." I felt a chill wash over me at virion's words. This wasn't an armada Agrona sent, This was an invasion to wipe us off the map.

Gnashing my teeth together I heard them grind together, the tent creaked under the weight of my presence, No, we can still win this. We have 11 white more mages, Tessia being the only paladin not at the white stage although we all agreed she'd make it within a few months, no doubt due to Arthur and Al giving her any spare beast cores, and Vritra-blooded mana cores or horns that they could spare.

Taking a deep breath I calmed myself focusing on my mana core, deep within it was Cadell's will itching to be used, its power was great but so was the drain, but this wasn't the time or place to let my anger get the best of me.

"I'll launch them as soon as possible, Getting them to the other side of the content will take some time, Tell Alexander I'll be back at the Typhon as soon as they launch," I spoke ending the transmission soon after.

Stepping out of the tent Mana infused into my voice as naturally as I breathed, "All Hands Launch The Ships!! This Is Not A Drill! We're Going To War!!" My voice boomed through the underground shipyard, dead silence ensued for an instant before hundreds of voices and machinery roared to life as they readied everything.

Leaning over the railing I could see the nine ship bays scrambling with Dwarves, Humans, and Elves fueling the ships. Soon I got the signal that the ships were ready and armed. The captains of the ships stood before me.

"Is it true? they're attacking Dicathen from every coast at once?" a grizzled sailor with sunken grey eyes and a long flowing black bore and hair asked.

"Yes. I'll be honest it doesn't look good for us, But we're here to take out as many of those ships as we can while everyone fights. If we let them land on our shores we won't have enough men to repel the invasion." I spoke grimly watching the massive tunnels open and the ships slowly preparing to be lifted to the surface dry dock to set sail.

"Then we'll give them a proper welcome won't we men?" he announced turning around to the other 4 captains. His long hair flowed across his military uniform as he cheered with a sneer at the thoughts his words invoked.

"Yes, Grand Admiral Teach!" they shouted back before he raised his hand silencing the hardy sailors lining the massive warship's decks that nearly made Zephyr look half-grown in comparison.

"Bah, I know I'm in the military and this is a war, but I want you to call me by my nickname I got as a Pirate. Captain of Queen Anne's Revenge, Blackbeard!" He bellowed as he boarded his ship, the flagship of the navy didn't bear the same name as his old ship but it did inherit a name.

In this world at least it was the first of the vessels classification that we borrowed from the early history of our last world, The Bismark class battleship. Dicathens flagship was The Dicatheus.

I watched as the ships were raised through the earth by Hundreds of dwarves, and the artificer's devices through tunnels. Shielding my eyes I took in the salty smell of the Seabreeze as we emerged from the tunnels, before long I felt the ship rock in the waves as they waded into the open oceans.

"I assume you have places to be Paladin Elijah, Let us handle these guests," Blackbeard spoke as my eyes looked out to the horizon, thousands of ships spanned across the ocean's waves, above them, hundreds of zeppelins trailed the paths of the ships.

"I'll take you up on that, no doubt the Typhon will have to move out as well." I took out the Medallion, focusing mana into it. I saw a teleportation gate manifest in front of me, soon to disappear. I took one last look at the five behemoth warships, hulking masses of steel coal floating on the waves.

With a word from Blackbeard, the Five ships' four 20 inch calibre cannons turned to aim at lines of alacryan transports and fired. A deafening explosion rang out as plumes of fire catapulted the thousand-pound shells filled with explosives and Spell beads made by Al and a variety of other mages that he taught how to make.

The oceans burned where the shells landed, spilling liquid flames on the boats and rocking them with the explosion of black powder and mana.

Hopefully, the five ships will hold out long enough, was the only thing on my mind as I stepped through the teleportation gate, on the other side the guard saluted me and opened the massive gate.

Wasting no time I walked straight to the armoury, There I saw everyone else, The Paladin's, all of the mages under our command, and for some reason the Lances!?

"Ah Brother, I was wondering when you'd arrive," Olfred called out while buckling the belt of his lance uniform.

"I don't know whether or not to be surprised that you and the other lances are here Brother," I replied walking over to where Al had assigned me a locker, Reaching in I pulled out a Warhammer that I've been modifying since we returned from our training with Wren.

"I have plenty of Asuran armour and weapons, giving it to the Lances, and our stronger soldiers is just about the best use of them I can think of," Alexander Called out putting on his ring that melted over his body before solidifying into his Armour.

A breastplate of silver metal that looked like Damascus metal with a pattern of fierce scales materialized on top of the red and black robes underneath made of feathers and hair of various asuran races. The grieves, gauntlets and hip armour were all made of the same metal as the breastplate.

"Looking like a king there Al. Ironic, Isn't it?" I chuckled pulling on armoured battle robes made of the fur of rare mana beasts and metal with nearly the same properties as titanium,

"Who knows, I might just become emperor at this rate." He cackled while beginning to meditate with Cadel's horn.

Tessia had a worried look as she sat next to Arthur, his brows were knitted in deep thought and his eyes were heavy with worry. "Art... Are you sure you're feeling ok?" Tess fretted as she held Arthur's hand.

"yes, This is just. Such a large-scale assault makes me worry, the logistics for this must have taken an absurd amount of resources, It just makes me worry for whatever Agrona has planned." Arthurs's voice trailed off as his hands drifted to Sylvie's mark on his forearm, before long Sylvie's arms wrapped around her shoulders giving him a comforting hug as he steeled himself.

"Let's not keep the commander waiting Through the portal all of you." Al sighed, placing the horn back into his dimension ring and standing up, portals opened in front of the Lances, allowing them to go through as they donned the asura forged weapons Al gifted them.

"Claire, Tessia, I do hope you share with me how my teachings have paid off~" Aya's sultry voice tinged with sound magic trailed off as she walked through the portal swaying her hips. the other lances followed suit as they walked through the portals.

"Did that excite you?" Cecil spoke from behind me, she was laced with jealousy as she poked my cheek stopping me from turning around.

Cupping her cheek I kissed her gently "Cecil you know how much I love you, I wouldn't trade you for the world." I smiled at her ignoring the gazes of some of the soldiers.

"You could stand to mention it more, Eli." She beamed as we all marched out of the armoury, A maid approached Alexander, he dwarfed the maid as his body approached seven feet tall, looked down at her, and she offered him a glass.

"Here Paladin Alexander, it's not much but I'll support everyone in the Typhon as best I can." she nodded eagerly, handing him the cup. He took the glass, swallowing it in one gulp his demeanour changed entirely.

His crushing bloodlust spilled out as he Grabbed the maid by her throat lifting her off the ground with one hand, "I know you want me dead but poison? that's just fucking disappointing, Agrona." He smirked as the maid's smile vanished leaving only a hardened and annoyed gaze.

"You're more resilient than I had Accounted for, Not that it matters. I shall have my answer to what It takes to deal with you soon enough." A cold emotionless voice rang out from the maid before a sickening crunch ended the maid's life in an instant. her lifeless body fell from his grasp an instant later.

Alexander's and Cecilia's gazes snapped to the side, their eyes staring with intent as if they could see through the stone as if it was glass. "Battle stations, All of you! Tessia get to the bridge and tell Gramps we're gonna be a bit late." Alexander's voice was urgent as he ordered us.

"Al what the hell is going on?!" Arthur unsheathed dawns ballad being ready for anything and Sylvie formed arrows of pure mana around herself.

"We got thirty seconds to prepare for a fight, a big one at that." He spoke as the Typhon disembarked from Xyrus, this time floating at a higher level than the flying city.

"Elijah, I got a plan for this but you're not gonna like it in the slightest." he sighed before clicking his tongue. Before long I started feeling their presence, It just HAD to be them.

"Al, Are those who I think they are?" Arthur asked, infusing mana into his body.

"Yes, and they probably want me dead. Also, Elijah, do you mind if I use Cecilia as Bait?" he scratched his chin.

"NO! not against them! that's just borderline stupid!" I snapped looking him dead in the eyes.

"Welp too fucking bad, Cadell's bad enough but Two Scythes? We're gonna need a distraction, and what better is there than the legacy."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

16.2K 684 12
What if Arthur beat everyone he deemed an enemy to him after uncovering Fate? But in the process lost everyone he loved in the midst of this war. Cou...
15.3K 725 47
Fighting all his life, trying to keep everyone save he cares about. Considered as a hero by the public but known as Titus by freinds and family. He g...
25.4K 1.4K 26
The universe's greatest creation. A young elemental with the power to control the sky and everything beneath it. But instead of being gifted a life a...
722 48 38
"Everyone loves a good fantasy, but my life was turned upside down by one." What would you do if you had the ability to control the air? How about if...