DIGIMON TAMERS: THE BATTLE EV...

By Guardlet08

4 years later after the D-reaper and Parasimon attack, the Tamers reunited to their Digimon. Now the Tamers i... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
ONE SHOT SERIES
DIGIMON TAMERS THE BATTLE EVOLUTION MOVIE 1
>> CHAPTER 1: TRIP TO TRANSILVANIA
>> CHAPTER 2: KYOUSUKE
>> CHAPTER 3: THE CREATURE LIVING UNDER THE MOON
>> CHAPTER 4: THE POWER OF FAMILY'S LOVE
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
1K READERS!?
CHAPTER 24
RIKA AND JERI'S BROADCAST [1K READER SPECIAL]
ONE SHOT SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
A/N
I'M BACK!!!!!
ONE SHOT SERIES UPDATE
CHAPTER 29
ONE SHOT SERIES UPDATE
CHAPTER 30
DIGIMON TAMERS THE BATTLE EVOLUTION MOVIE 2
>> CHAPTER 1: THE TIME CROSS
>> CHAPTER 2: THE D-REAPER'S HOST
>> CHAPTER 3: SAVING A FRIEND
>> CHAPTER 4: HEADS UP FROM FUTURE
>> CHAPTER 5: BATTLE FOR YOUR SOULMATE
>> CHAPTER 6: THE CRIMSON HEART
>> CHAPTER 7: LOSING SOMEONE TO THE DARKNESS
>> CHAPTER 8: TAKATO'S FIGHTING SPIRIT
>> CHAPTER 9: THE YIN AND YANG'S FINAL DUEL
>> CHAPTER 10: THE PAIN AND TRUTHS BEHIND THE BOND
>> CHAPTER 11: TAMERS REUNITE
>> CHAPTER 12: RED AND BLUE, THE COLORS FOR THE HOPE OF THE FUTURE
>> CHAPTER 13: NO MATTER WHAT FUTURE BRINGS
ONE SHOT: CHIBI KITSUNE
THE DARK WAR ARC
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42

CHAPTER 7

193 7 0
By Guardlet08

CHAPTER 7: THE DUEL OF MEGA'S

Previously on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

The Tamers is now encounter The Great Omega and transform into their Mega forms. Can they win?

Notes:
This- Digimon
This- Tamers
This- Both of them
-----------------------------------------------------------

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

That's right, I've realized it,
I forgot to do my homework
That's one puzzle, puzzle, puzzle,
"Who am I?"

Even if I slide
and skin my knees
I've gotta stand right back up, or else my chance will run away, I know

Big and bigger, biggest dreamer!
Dreaming is the start of everything
that's the answer
I'll fly farther than anyone
through all the tomorrows

Wanna be the biggest dreamer
Running full speed through
both the future and the present

Now the seven Mega's is standing their in the road. Waiting for each other to attack.

"What are you waiting for? Did you come here to site seeing or fight?" Sakuyamon said to them.

"For a girl your so confident in yourself!" Ethniumon shouted as he charged forward to Sakuyamon. Sakuyamon block his claws and they both fly in the air.

"Kaiservaltomon, Cinnfhaelmon. Go take care of Megagargomon. This guy is mine." Mielikkamon said.

"I'll show you no mercy!", Kaiservaltomon shouted as they both, him and Cinnfhaelmon, charged at Megagargomon.

At Sakuyamon, she and Ethniumon flying is the air. They both clashing their claws and staff fly so fast. They stop when they're at top of the clouds

"Hmph! I got to admit, for a girl your fast." Ethniumon smirked.

"And for a skeleton bird your boastful." Sakuyamon insult. Ethniumon smirked continue at his face as he fly bit higher.

"Boastful? Let's see who's boastful!" Ethniumon shouted as he open his wings. Suddenly a daggers created by dark energy appeared in front of Ethniumon.

"Legion Shards!" Ethniumon shouted then the daggers send at Sakuyamon. Sakuyamon held her staff to ready to counter the attack.

"Amethyst Wind!" Sakuyamon shouted as she unleashed a storm of cherry blossom to counter Ethniumon attack. The dagger got crushed as it made a contact on the storm.

"If that's all you got, you can't defeat us." Sakuyamon said to him.

"Oh it's that so?" Ethniumon smirked then suddenly disappeared at his spot.

"He disappeared!" Rika gasped.

Sakuyamon look around, readying herself, to find Ethniumon.

*SMACK!*

"UGH!"  Sakuyamon grunt when something hit her in her side. She look around and saw nothing.

"Where did it come from!?" Rika asked as she holding her side.

"I don't know." Renamon answer.

*SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!*
*SMACK!* *SMACK!* * SMACK!*

"GRAGH!" Sakuyamon grunt as she been hitting by her side, back, up and down.

"I thought you said you can defeat me. How your going to do that if you can't see me!" Ethniumon voice said to her. Sakuyamon look around and try to find Ethniumon then she saw a shadow by her side.

"There!" Sakuyamon thought.

"Spirit Strike!" Sakuyamon shouted as  she unleashed four kuda-gitsune in her side.

"WHAT THE!?" Sakuyamon gasped when she hit nothing.

"Legion Shards!" The voice said then suddenly sharp daggers hit Sakuyamon's back. She screamed in pain as she look back, with her whole body is in pain.

"Now... How about let's play hide and seek first." Ethniumon chuckled while Sakuyamon is holding her left arm.

At Megagargomon, Megagargomon is now facing Kaiservaltomon and Cinnfhaelmon.

"Doesn't mean your big you can defeat us easily!" Cinnfhaelmon shouted at him.

"Yeah? We'll see about that!" Terriermon said to him as he open his fire arms.

"Mega Barrage!" Megagargomon shouted as he fire his firearms. All his firearms go directly at Kaiservaltomon and Cinnfhaelmon who didn't move. The firearms continue to coming until Megagargomon stop.

"Did we hit them?" Henry asked as he look closely at his green sphere. Megagargomon look closely and suddenly saw two figure standing there. There was Kaiservaltomon and Cinnfhaelmon who is not even damaged a little at Megagargomon attack.

"Hahahaha! That tickles." Cinnfhaelmon laughed.

"I didn't feel a thing." Kaiservaltomon said to him.

"Gee! Nobody told me this two Digimon is bullet proof!" Terriermon shouted.

"What are we gonna do? It didn't even scratch them a little!" Henry shouted in shock.

"You're the kids who defeat the D-reaper? How disappointed." Kaiservaltomon said in disappointment.

"I thought you would be worthy, but I guess I was wrong." Cinnfhaelmon said to him.

"Don't underestimate us big guy! You see nothing! Here take this! Gargo Missiles!" Megagargomon shouted as he fires gigantic megaton-class missiles from the gun turrets on its shoulders.

Kaiservaltomon narrowed his eyes raised his claws.

"Abaddon Destroyer!" Kaiservaltomon shouted as he fires the balls floating at his claws. The red balls goes at Megagargomon missiles and go inside it, suddenly the missiles start to crack and explode.

"WHAT IN THE EARTH!?" Megagargomon gasped in shock. He cover his eyes with his arms in shock wave. As soon the explosion gone ease  Megagargomon open his arms.

"Razorback upper!" Cinnfhaelmon shouted as he gave Megagargomon a powerful uppercut in the chin.

"GRAGHHHH!!!" Megagargomon shouted in pain, he was send in the ground.

"That pig can punch!" Terriermon groaned.

"Terriermon! Stop complimenting the opponents!" Henry scold.

"Momentai Henry! I just got punch in the face by a PIG!" Terriermon grunt.

Kaiservaltomon seek the opportunity to run towards at him and jump high.

"Carnage Divider!" Kaiservaltomon shouted as he start to slash Megagargomon with his sharp claws. Megagargomon got caught in the attack and screamed in pain as Kaiservaltomon continue to scratch him.

At Gallantmon, Gallantmon and Mielikkamon standing in front of each other. Gallantmon's cape and Mielikkamon grass body is flown by the wind. They both stared at each other until Gallantmon speak.

"You said you're destruction is nothing to compare at D-reaper." Gallantmon said to him.

"That's right, when we finish you Tamers we'll destroy this wolrd until it's just nothing but a memory." Mielikkamon said to him. Gallantmon raised his lance and charged forward to Mielikkamon.

"We won't let you!" Gallantmon shouted. Mielikkamon get his spear and block Gallantmon's lance. Gallantmon lance and Mielikkamon spear clashed together.

"We'll protect our home no matter what!" Gallantmon said to him.

"Protect? If you want to protect your home defeat me first!" Mielikkamon said as he push his spear forward and jumped. Gallantmon point his spear at Mielikkamon and create a blue energy to end of it.

"Lightning Joust!" Gallantmon shouted then send the energy to Mielikkamon. Mielikkamon spin his spear to block Gallantmon's lightning Joust like it was nothing. Gallantmon make a "TCH!" sound as he saw Mielikkamon block his attack. He pointed his shield to Mielikkamon.

"Shield of the Just!" Gallantmon shouted and Fires a beam from his shield. Mielikkamon narrowed his eyes and disappeared. After Gallantmon unleashed his Shield of Just attack, he look at Mielikkamon direction but saw nothing.

"Pathetic." The voice said behind him. Gallantmon eyes widen and turn around but it was too late. The next thing he know he was sent by a big tv. Gallantmon groaned in pain as he open one eyes where he saw Mielikkamon floating in front of him.

"You Tamers don't stand a chance on us." Mielikkamon said to him.

"Shut up! We're going to defeat you, just wait and see!" Takato shouted at him as Gallantmon start to stand up.

"Oh really? I guess it's a opposite of what you're saying is what is happening right now." Mielikkamon said to him.

"I don't think one of your friends can still stand a chance. Actually... Maybe one of them is already defeated." Mielikkamon said before looking up to the sky.

Back at Sakuyamon. Sakuyamon is now panting as her body is so much pain. Her clothes were torn and her armor pads and Kitsune-style half mask is now have cracked due to the relentless attacks on her.

"What's wrong? Where is the attitude you showing a minute ago?" Ethniumon smirked as he fly in front of her.

Inside of her sphere, Rika is holding her left arm and barely open her eyes as she was ready to pass out.

"This... Bird... We can't see him every time he attack. Even no matter we observe him we can't identify where or when he's gonna attack." Rika thought while panting.

"We have to think a plan to defeat him." Renamon said to her.

"First we need to dodge his attack." Rika grunt.

*SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!*
*SMACK!* *SMACK!* * SMACK!*

"ARRRGGHHHH!!!" Sakuyamon screamed as her body is ready to gave up in so much pain.

"I think it's time for to finish this." Ethniumon smirked then stared at Sakuyamon eyes.

"Toraigh Imprison." Ethniumon said then both of them suddenly have a staring contest. Ethniumon gave Sakuyamon a cold stare where Sakuyamon stared but not knowing the greatest consiquences of her actions. Suddenly Sakuyamon find something was wrong at her body.

"What's... Going... On? I... Couldn't... Move!" Rika groaned as her body freeze like an ice.

"Neither am I!" Renamon groaned.

Sakuyamon body froze like she been in the freezer for a week. She couldn't move any muscles not even lift a finger. All she can do now is stared at Ethniumon who gave her an evil smiled.

"What's wrong? Couldn't move?" Ethniumon smirked then Sakuyamon glare at him.

"Well i'm not surprised. That's my Toraigh Imprison effect. You make a mistake for staring back at me, once you stared at my cold eyes, you will be paralyzed and nothing can do." Ethniumon explain at her.

"Well, time to finish you." Ethniumon open his wings and suddenly create a dark magic daggers.

"Legion Shards!" Ethniumon shouted them all the daggers came straight at Sakuyamon. Sakuyamon tried to dodged but her body against it, all she can do now is stared with horror as the daggers came at her.

"AARRRRRGGHHHH!!!!" Sakuyamon screamed, the daggers piercing through her body like a rag doll been piercing a a needle over and over. When the daggers came at her body, Sakuyamon body feel numb and shuddered in pain. She could not move a single muscle. Even the slightest twitch made the pain receptors in her body go insane. Physically, the pain she was in was unbearable.

All she saw is Ethniumon evil smile before everything goes black. She slowly fall down in the sky.

At Gallantmon, he is still fighting Mielikkamon, Gallantmon charged his lance at Mielikkamon but Mielikkamon block it with his spear. He punch Gallantmon in the stomach, that make his groaned in pain, and pin him in one of the buildings. Mielikkamon stared at him when suddenly he felt something is falling from the sky.

"Looks like we have our first lose." Mielikkamon said while gazing from the sky. Gallantmon follow his gaze and his eyes widen in horror.

"RIKA!!!" Takato shouted. Gallantmon immediately kick him away, freeing himself from Mielikkamon, and jumped building to building until he catch his fallen friend in his arms.

"Rika! Rika! Please answer me!" Takato shouted while shaking her friend a little but nothing respond at him.

Suddenly Sakuyamon's body glow and a wounded Digimon and a girl appeared at his arms. Takato's heart clenched in pain just seeing his friend in so much pain. Her clothes been torn off a little and scratches is over at her body. He get down on the ground and gently place them. He turn at Mielikkamon.

"You're going to pay for this!" Gallantmon growled. Mielikkamon smirked, and swing his spear.

"Then let's continue." Mielikkamon said. Gallantmon was about to charge when suddenly he heard a screamed.

"ARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!"

Gallantmon quickly turn around and saw Megagargomon is on the ground while Kaiservaltomon is slashing him without mercy.

"Megagargomon!" Gallantmon shouted and was about to run to help his friend when suddenly a stick of her trapped him by his neck.

"Don't lower your guards." Mielikkamon said to him.

At Megagargomon, Kaiservaltomon is still continue to slash him until suddenly it stopped, he quickly kneel down with one eye open and his whole body is full of  scratch.

"This isn't working!" Henry grunt.

"Any have bright ideas?" Terriermon said to him.

"I must say i enjoy seeing you suffer but this has to end." Kaiservaltomon raised his claws.

"Final Cataclysm!" Kaiservaltomon shouted as he dig his claws on the ground. Suddenly, the air and the ground freeze making Megagargomon froze. Cinnfhaelmon dig his hand in the ground and ready to charge at Megagargomon like a bull.

"We can't let him do the attack Terriermon! We have to counter it or we will lose!" Henry said to him.

"Easy to say! Mr. Penguin there just freeze our jet and weapons! We couldn't do a single thing!" Terriermon said to him.

"Rampart Rush!" Cinnfhaelmon shouted before charging towards to Megagargomon.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Megagargomon screamed in pain as he fall back ward but before he hit the ground he and Terriermon spilt.

"Megagargomon!" Gallantmon shouted at his friend.

"ARGH!" Gallantmon yelp when Mielikkamon kick him in the back. He turn around and saw Mielikkamon, Ethniumon, Kaiservaltomon, and Cinnfhaelmon staring at him. Gallantmon stand up and ready to defend his ground.

"So how is that you are alone." Kaiservaltomon grinned.

"We have knocked down your friends." Cinnfhaelmon said.

"What are you going to do now?" Ethniumon smirked.

"Even if I'm alone, I will still beat you all!" Gallantmon shouted at them then his lance shine in blue energy.

"Lightning Joust!" Gallantmon shouted and his attack goes to Mielikkamon. But instead of moving, Mielikkamon raised his arms and just swing his arms in Gallantmon's attack.

"Even though you're already defeated, you're still stubborn." Mielikkamon said to him.

"Xylon Spiral!" Mielikkamon said before the spear goes at Gallantmon.

*STAB!*

"ARGGH!" Gallantmon screamed before kneel down on the ground in pain. He look down and saw his armor cracked and some of part of is start to disintegrated. He look up and saw Mielikkamon cold stare.

"You can't defeat us, no matter how you try nor fight, you're just going to lose." Mielikkamon said to him. Gallantmon body glow and spilt into Takato and unconscious Guilmon. Takato's eyesight slowly turn black and he passed out. The Tamers and Digimons are unconscious lay there while The Great Omega is staring at them.

"Now it's time, for all of you get destroy." Ethniumon said and start to form a Legion Shards but only stop by Mielikkamon.

"No, Ethniumon, remember our mission and consiquences if we broke it." Mielikkamon said to him.

"Besides, I think we made them enough damage." Cinnfhaelmon said to him. Ethniumon growled and back down his attack.

"Tch! You tamers are have plenty of luck." Kaiservaltomon growled.

"Until next time we meet Tamers." Mielikkamon said then with a fog surrounded them again they disappear.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Takato slowly open his eyes and saw a  ceiling before finding himself in the bed. He stared at it for a second before turning in side where he saw Rika and Henry is unconscious body in bed.

"Ugh... Where am I?" Takato groaned while feeling his whole body is in pain.

"You're at the hospital Takato." The voice said in his right. He turn his head and saw Yamaki standing there.

"Yamaki?" Takato asked before trying to sit up.

"Don't move a lot, the doctor says you three is seriously wounded." Yamaki said before walking towards to him. Takato lift his shirt and saw a bandage in his torso.

"The Great Omega? Where are they?" Takato asked.

"When we got there all we only see you three unconsciously lying in the ground with your digimon." Yamaki explain to him.

"But you don't have to worry for your Digimons, they're already got treated and just recovering." Yamaki added suddenly they heard a groaned. They look forward and saw Rika, who have a bandage to her left arm, is slowly waking up.

"Nnngh... Ow my body." Rika groaned before opening her eyes where she saw Takato and Yamaki.

"Yamaki? What are you doing here?" Rika asked then look around.

"Where are we?" Rika asked.

"At the hospital." Takato answer her.

"Don't tell we..." Rika trailed off.

"Yeah... We lost." Takato said to her. Rika clenched her fist in sheet.

"They're so strong." The voice said. They turn their heads and saw Henry, who have bandage at his head, is looking at them.

"They're so different from the Digimon we face before." Rika said.

Yamaki saw the disappointed look at their faces. He frowned and clear his voice.

"By the way, we already called your family to come here." Yamaki said to them and The Tamers look at his in shock.

"When?" Rika asked.

"15 minutes ago." Yamaki answer before suddenly the door burst to open and all Takato, Rika and Henry's family came in the door.

"Takato!" Mei gasped before running towards at his son.

"Rika, i'm so glad you're alright." Rumiko cried while hugging her.

"Oh mom." Rika said.

"As we get a called in Yamaki we came here as fast we could." Janyu said to Henry.

"We also saw the message they send you all through the networks." Takehiro said.

"They're so strong, not even our mega form we can't defeat them." Takato said to them.

"Also turns out they're unlike other Digimon." Henry inform.

"Yeah, no data and background, they have weird names that i just first time we heard." Rika added.

Yamaki on his laptop and type something before showing them the image of Mielikkamon, Kaiservaltomon, Ethniumon and Cinnfhaelmon.

"They're data is unlike other Digimon, we also have a hint that the signal we got is coming from them." Yamaki said to them.

"Yet they're so powerful, they also said to us they're the ones who send other Digimons here." Henry said to him.

"They're data and attacks is very advance, we're trying to track them in all of our might." Yamaki said to them.

"This maybe crazy, but I suggest to you kids to stay away from them as far as possible." Yamaki said to them.

"No! We can't do that!" Takato shouted.

"Takato!" Mei gasped at his outburst.

"Takato is right, if we run away from them who's gonna stop them. Unless you have a strong weapon that much stronger than our mega forms." Rika said to him.

"But Rika, you got hurt! Who knows what they can do to you the next time you fight them!" Rumiko said to her.

"You're mother is right Rika, we're just worry at your safety." Seiko said.

"But grandma, we're the only ones who can defeat them!" Rika said to them.

"If they have a power to defeat us in our mega forms who knows what they can do in our world." Henry said.

"And we can't just stand there and watch them destroy our home. You we like it or not we have to fight." Takato said.

"Takato, please don't be stubborn, they're not like D-reaper you face 4 years ago." Mei said to him.

"Your mom is right, if they're stronger than D-reaper they can destroy you at any minute." Takehiro said to him. Takato look down and look to them.

"I'm sorry but we have to do it. We're the only ones who can defeat them." Takato said.

"Besides they're just lucky, the next time we face them we're ready." Rika said.

All they're families look at three of them with worried look at their faces. It's so obvious that they don't want to let they're children to fight a dangerous monsters. They want nothing but to hide them and keep them safe but all they're reasons is right. What will happened in the real world if they're just run away in the fight? Even them they don't want to watch this creatures to destroy they're home. There's a long silence in the room and Takehiro smiled.

"Even we say no you three is still going to go didn't you?" Takehiro sadly smile.

"Huh?" Three of them look at him.

"Like we said 4 years ago you guys and are special and we like it or not your free to do what you know what's right. Especially that you guys are grow up now." Takehiro said to them.

"Dad..." Takato gasped while surprised at his father's words. Three of them look at they're families and all of them have one same thing. They all have encouraged smile at their faces.

"Just promise us you will be careful okay?" Rumiko said to them.

"We will." They smile while nodding.

"Then you better take this with you." Yamaki said while handling them a device.

"What's this?" Rika asked.

"That is advance radio or what we like to called is hytera. With that device we'll able to contact and inform you in all the activities we received." Yamaki said to them.

"So it's like a communication device you gave us when we're at the Digital world?" Henry asked.

"Yes but more advance." Yamaki said.

"Thanks Yamaki." Takato smiled at him.

"Your welcome, I just want you to kids know that you're not alone at this fight. The Hypnos is ready to support you in all cost." Yamaki said to them. Three of them nod and look at Hytera. They all thinking the same thing.

"Great Omega... We'll going to defeat you."

C'mon, start running now, to a place
that's not on maps
Things to be afraid of, there are none

Only courage can be put into a little
chest
In the rain, I'm alone
The insides of my pockets are empty
But I'm only looking forward

Open the unknown door to the other side of the world
Advance, advance, I'm not lost anymore

C'mon, start running now to a place
that's not on maps
Things to be afraid of, there are none
Because it's only the now that can create tomorrow
Take off, My faraway Tomorrow

-----------------------------------------------------------
Next on Digimon Tamers: The Battle Evolution

Looks like our heroes lost in they're first fight in the Great Omega but with a courage and support they got from they're families and friends they ready to face them.

On next chapter, A week after the attack of Great Omega, the Tamers recover from the injury they got from they're first encounter. Suddenly out of nowhere, Cinnfhaelmon decided to appear and cause chaos in the city. This time can the tamers defeat him?

All of that will find out in the next Chapter: BOAR IN THE CITY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 179 33
❌None of this will be based on the actual Digimon Tamers episodes!❌ What will happen when a digimon who hates tamers meet a girl? Jodie satami, 18 ye...
1.6K 146 57
After receiving a strange message on his phone, Takuya Kanbara finds himself transported into another world. Alongside a small group of teenagers, Ta...
11K 242 68
New enemies will be appeared at the Digital World to conquer another danger in this world. The Chosen Children will be called again for their mission...
4.5K 84 8
(A rewrite of a past book.) Digimon are Digital creatures from another world. They are living breathing data, So what happens if they get a special v...