๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ || ์ •์›

By Jxnsywxn

๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

<๐Ÿ‘
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -

- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -

295 18 5
By Jxnsywxn

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sunghoon : "Ah she is so adorable" mumbled to himself.

Yeonha : "What did you say?"

Sunghoon : "Nothing-"

Yeonha : "aish what are you doing! You can take pics to tease niki and jungwon later right??" She suggested.

Sunghoon : "oh i was planning that already but you were taking pics so i thought i would just ask you to send those to me after your done"

Yeonha : "you lazy goose-"

Sunghoon : "says the one who sleeps every single minute"

Yeonha : "don't you dare take about me sleeping-"

Sunghoon : "i will!!" He smiled teasing her.

Yeonha : "aish you, idc about you let me just sleep"

Sunghoon : "that's what my shoulders are built for"

Yeonha : "oh such a lame stuff to say"

Sunghoon : "you-- be happy that you get to sleep like this, you know how many fans i have"

Yeonha : "iam an engene myself, and you're my bias" •_•

Sunghoon : "ohh- I see-- then you should be happy that your bias is right beside you offering his shoulder to sleep on"

Yeonha : "thats not the big deal here, why would you include me sleeping every min or sec whatever??"

Sunghoon : "can't i say about that??"

Yeonha : "you can't, you ain't mah bf"

Sunghoon : "i soon will be"

Yeonha : "aish you won't be..wait what did you just say-" she realised it a bit late.

Sunghoon : "nothing nevermind, go back to sleeping"

Yeonha : "wait- how do you know i sleep every min??? When this is our second time meeting"

Sunghoon : "umm...i just guessed it and also i heard Soo talk about it" he said scratching his head.

Yeonha : "okay anyways good night!"

Sunghoon : "good night- wait what- it isn't even night yet-"

Yeonha : "well if iam sleepy then it's might for me so let me sleep Mr.Park sunghoon!"

Sunghoon : "okay- geez"

Yeonha : "that's good!"

Sunghoon : "okay let me sleep too"
He put his head on Yeonha's shoulders which made her tickled.

Yeonha : "sunghoon- what are you doing-"

Sunghoon : "well- if i say u to sleep you won't so imma sleep here, it's comfortable"

Yeonha : "i don't mind tho..."
She secretly Blushed.

Sunghoon and Yeonha eventually fell a sleep on eachother's shoulder, tired from bickering too much.

Meanwhile Sunoo and Areum were talking about something.

Sunoo : "so am i your bias?"

Areum : "ofc!! Your my bias and a big simp for you infact-"

Sunoo : "hehe almost everyone simps for me" he said in a sassy way.

Areum : "sunoo can I ask you something?"

Sunoo : "yeah sure"

Areum : "why did u kiss me-"

Sunoo : "ah- i like you"

Areum : "you are kidding right?"

Sunoo : "nope iam not i really like you"

Areum : "but how is that possible?"

Sunoo : "it is cuz we are soulmates and meant to be together!"

Areum : "how are you saying that we are soulmates?"

Sunoo : "i have seen you before and heard your voice before"

Areum : "omg how is that possible-"

Sunoo : "i think you didn't pay attention to the bell ringing sound when i first introduced myself to you and went to the ride with you"

Areum : "did it ring?!??!?!"

Sunoo : "yeah it did, you were busy believing that we were there"

Areum : "oh- i- ig i didn't really pay attention to anyother sound except you"

Sunoo : "you were busy staring at me ig" he smirked.

Heeseung : "y'all we are here finally!!"

Jungwon woke up immediately hearing heeseung's voice and saw Soo who was still sleeping.

Jungwon : "ah i don't think i can wake her up that easy"

Jay : "why not, just wake her up!"

Jungwon : "Hyung you don't know about her- she won't wake up even if there is a storm out there"

Jay : "shit- how do you know that tho?" Jay wiggled his eyebrows and smiled.

Jungwon : "ah Hyung!!! Iam her boyfriend!"

Jay : "i do know that you don't have to say and wake ur girlfriend up soon" He said getting out of the car.

Jungwon : "she won't wake up!" Yelled to jay.

Jay : "just kiss her" he yelled back smiling.

Jungwon : "well I'll try" he leaned in and whispered "wake up baby" in her ears and kissed her cheeks.

Soo didnt respond and he tried again.

Soo : "iam awake!!" She woke up flustered.

Jungwon : "that's my baby, c'mon we are here lets go" he grabbed her hand and came out of the car.

Soo didn't feel anything and she just thought that it was a normal beach.

Soo : "oh- wait, where is yeonha, jiha and others?"

Jungwon : "ah let's check inside the car maybe they are still sleeping-"

Jungwon and Soo went inside the car again and found..sunghoon and Yeonha sleeping in each other's arms and Jiha, niki were sleeping as well.

Jake, jay and heeseung got out of the car while sunoo and areum were getting out of the car.

Soo : "Yah yeonha wake up!!"

Jungwon : "sunghoon Hyung we are here wake up!!"

Yeonha : "five more mins..." she drifted off to sleep again.

Soo : "aish Yah! Wake up this aint school!!"

Jungwon : "sunghoon Hyung!!!!!!" He yelled and sunghoon woke up immediately.

Sunghoon : "wha- what happened??"

Jungwon : "we are here" he said with a "iam so done" face.

Sunghoon : *awkward chuckles* "ah i see anyways let's get out"

Soo : "this bish won't wake up!!! Just freaking get up can't you???" She yelled at Yeonha.

Yeonha : "ahh waeee!!" She yelped because Soo hit her.

Soo : "if u are not gonna get up-" she couldn't finish her sentence because of what she just saw.

Sunghoon bridal carried her out of the car.

Sunghoon : "jungwon ah! Where is the resort?"

Jungwon : "ah here Hyung" he pointed and handed him the keys.

It was a smoll resort with a smoll swimming pool and 5 rooms.

Sunghoon headed inside as Soo opened the door with the keys because sunghoon was carrying Yeonha.

After opening it he layed her slowly in the bed and locked it outside.

Soo : "let's leave here, she'll call once she wakes up sunghoon"

Sunghoon : "well...okay then..." His brain said it's fine to leave her here but his heart said to stay with her.

Did he choose his heart or his brain?
His heart ofc.

Soo and sunghoon almost reached out of the resort but sunghoon spoke.

Sunghoon : "Sooyoung ah, i don't think it's safe to just leave her here, so I'll stay here with her you can go"

Soo : "okay...stay with her I'll see you later"

"Why is she so beautiful" he admired her.

"Should I just kiss her?"

"My heart says me to kiss-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 20.7K 43
[โœง.* ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ โœง.*] 'แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ๊œฑแด„แด€ส€แด‡แด… แด๊œฐ?' "แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ." 'แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ? แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดส แดกษช๊œฑสœ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...
9.2K 324 11
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ โžœ ๐Ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐ƒ แด€แด…แดŠแด‡แด„แด›ษชแด แด‡: ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ โœง ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ƒ๐š๐ง...
29.6K 1.7K 31
" ๐™ธ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šข ๐š‘๐š’๐š–" *๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šž๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—* "๐™ธ-๐š’ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š–! ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ...