๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ || ์ •์›

By Jxnsywxn

๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

<๐Ÿ‘
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -

- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– -

336 22 23
By Jxnsywxn

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Soo got ready as others did and ate breakfast with everyone.

Soo kept nudging over to jungwon asking about where they were going but jungwon gave her answers that made her never find where they are going.

Soo : "won! Tell me where are we going??"

Jungwon : "it's a place"

Soo : "i know it's a place- but where?"

Jungwon : "as i said it's a place with fun"

Soo : "aish I'll better stop asking you"

Jungwon : "now that's what I like my baby" he said and pinched her cheeks because he couldn't keep his hands with him seeing her pout cuz he won't tell the place name.

Soo : "ow that hurts"

Jungwon : "hehe sorry, i couldn't control"

Soo : "well.." she pinched his cheeks making him smile widely revealing his deep dimples.

Soo : "awww sooo cute!!!" She squealed and jungwon turned bright red.

Jiha : *clears throat* "there are some single people mind romancing later?"

Soo : "nope~ well get a boyfriend then, its not my fault"

Yeonha : "wait where is Areum-"

Sunoo : "ah that's right where is she-" he shut his mouth right away when everyone looked at him.

Sunghoon : "why do you come in between when Areum is mentioned?"

Sunoo : "well- can't i speak here?"

Sunghoon : "you can..but u only speak or panic when Areum is mentioned" he smirked.

Jay : "that's right- sunoo yaaaaa~" he teased sunoo.

Heeseung : "yah sunoo ya are you hiding smth from us??" He wiggled his eyebrows.

Sunoo : "aish no hyungs!!! Leave me alone, i can't even talk here"

Soo, jiha and Yeonha laughed seeing them bickering.

Soo : "okay- and where is Areum actually-"

Yeonha : "i saw her running to the bathroom after she kissed- i mean ACCIDENTALLY fell on sunoo"

Jiha : "and she didn't come out yet-"

Soo : "that weirdo or is she just too smoll that we can't see her"

Jiha : "maybe" she said and they all laughed.

Areum : "yahhhh you bishes- Istg I'll kill y'all"

Yeonha : "come try smollie, you can't even reach my height"

Areum : "yahhhh you!!!" She said and ran behind Yeonha making everyone laugh.

Soo : "aish stop bickering"

Jungwon : "says the one who started it" he said and laughed.

Soo : "huh-- so now ur supporting her-?"

Jungwon : "ummm no- just telling the truth tho-"

Soo : -_-

Jungwon : "hehehe iam just kidding, anyways can we head out?"

Yeonha : "yup!! Suree!!!"

Sunghoon : "this is gonna be fun" he commented right after yeonha.

Yeonha : "yeah it will...btw sunghoon ah what should I call you?"

Sunghoon : "sunghoon"

Yeonha : "maybe i shouldn't have asked.."

Sunghoon smiled looking her at unknowingly...i mean UNKNOWINGLY y'all ;)

Sunoo : "okay let's go its already time"

And everyone sat on the car, happy because they could go to beach Because of Soo and meanwhile she was clueless about where they were going.

Soo : "Where are we going?"

Jungwon : "That's a suprise and let's have fun!!!"

Jiha : "Yayyyy let's go and enjoy!!!" She smirked.

Sunoo sat next to Areum,
Soo Sat next to jungwon,
Yeonha sat next to sunghoon,
Niki sat next to Jiha and
Jake sat next to jay as heeseung drove the car.

They vibed to some songs...
Heeseung sang songs with his beautiful voice with melts your heart like butter on a pan.

Jungwon said to play "polaroid love" and he sang it for Soo...

Jungwon : "it's like a polaroid love~ Sarang chonseureon geu gamjeong Geunde nae gaseumi ttwieo Wae na irae na~" he sang it pointing at Soo and she blushed.

Trans : "It's like a polaroid love Love, that old-fashioned feeling But my heart is racing Why am I like this?"

Sunghoon : "Nado moreuge when you call my name Gaseum apeuge naui simjangi kungkung"

Trans : "Unknowingly, when you call my name Heartbreakingly, my heart is pounding" sunghoon sang it pointing at Yeonha but she thought he was just playing.

Sunoo : "Neol hyanghan nae mameul yeogi Bojeong eopsi saegineun geoya"

Trans : "Here is my heart for you
You have to engrave it without correcting it later" you guys might know who he thought while singing this ;)

The ride went on very fun...jungwon made Soo blush like kissing her randomly or hugging her and making her look tiny in his arm and so on...

Yeonha was very tired and the music was now calm and the car was quiet cuz everyone sang a lot and wasted their energy and got tired.

Yeonha's eyes started to close slowly but she tried not to sleep because she can't lay her head anywhere than on sunghoon's shoulder cuz she was sitting on the window side...

Sunghoon : "Yeonha..are u feeling sleepy?"

Yeonha : "no iam alright!" She answered it quickly and looked away blushing...i mean she was sitting with her bias.

Meanwhile Areum was looking at sunoo who was taking selfies to post because he was bored.

Sunoo : "wanna take a selfie together?" He asked.

Areum : "sure why not!!!" She squealed in happiness which made sunoo smile softly.

They both took a pic together and Areum felt like she was the most happiest person on earth rn.

And sunoo saw her blushing like a red tomato and cupped her face to make her turn to him.

Sunoo : "someone is blushing hard today" he smiled before pecking her lips.

Areum was a frozen robot now.

Areum : "i- what- what did you- just do----"

Sunoo : "i can't say it, so should I do and show it to you once more?"

Areum nodded agressively.

And Sunoo kissed her one more time.

Areum : "am i dreaming-" she pinched herself "oh iam not!!!!!!"

Sunoo : "yeah ur not"

Areum melted like ice infront of sunoo and he couldn't stop laughing about how much of a crackhead she was actually.

Areum : "i never imagined that you would kiss me irl- i have imagined while sleeping tho- shit-" she turned away from sunoo.

Sunoo : "what did u imagine??"

Areum : "nothing!"

Sunoo : "tell me or pay me back what i just did"

Areum : "wait what-"

Sunoo : "i said what i said"

Areum : "okay- i have imagined of you kissing me in my dreams but it really happened irl-"

Sunoo : "well- it's fate for us, maybe we are soulmates like Soo and jungwon"

Areum : "nah why would you have such an ugly soulmate like m-"

Sunoo : "who said you're ugly?? In my eyes your beautiful just the way your are" areum blushed hearing this.

(Only God knows how many times she blushed)

Yeonha couldn't take it anymore, she has never resisted when it comes to sleeping and she eventually gave up trying not to sleep.

Her head was falling on the window and she was hit on the window of the car.

Yeonha : "oww aishh!! This freaking window!" She said rubbing her head.

Sunghoon : "ahh i asked you earlier, it's so obvious that ur sleepy"

Yeonha : "no iam not-"

Sunghoon : "yes you are"

Yeonha : "no!"

Sunghoon : "yes!"

Yeonha : "aish no-" she couldn't finish because he just put his hands over her shoulders and pulled her closer to him, and then he put her head on his shoulder.

Yeonha : "what are you doing-"

Sunghoon : "just making a baby sleep"

Yeonha : "i aint a baby"

Sunghoon : "well for me you are one, so sleep"

Yeonha : "wait a sec what is jiha and Soo doing"

Yeonha looked over to the front to see
Soo and jungwon was sleeping hugging eachother and jiha resting her head on niki while their ears where plugged in with headphones even though there was songs going on in the car, they were sleeping peacefully because of waking up early.

Yeonha : "awww!! This is so cute i must take pics to tease them later!" She pulled out her phone and started taking pics and sunghoon laughed at her.

"Ah she is so adorable"

"What did you say?"

"Nothing-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 903 17
"๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚?" ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ, ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
129K 5.3K 46
โ”โ”โ”โ” " ๐™ž ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. " " ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ? " jungwon soulmate / social media auใ€‚
94.1K 3.3K 23
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ." ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น'๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ '๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†' ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๏ฟฝ...
176K 13.8K 33
"๐‘ป๐’ ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’†๐’๐’—๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‰๐’–๐’Ž๐’‚๐’. ๐‘ป๐’ ๐’”๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’”๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’†๐’–๐’…๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’…๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰." ๐’”๐’„๐’‰๐’‚ยท๐’…๐’†๐’ยท๐’‡๐’“๐’†๐’–ยท๐’…๐’† /หˆ๐‘บ๐‘ฏรค๏ฟฝ...