Realm of Love [Short Love Sto...

By zubiyamaheenv

Realm (noun.) - a kingdom. Where love resides and conquers because it's a Kingdom of Love.❤️ An Anthology of... More

Author's Note
| S Y N O P S I S |
•Blessed with the Best• ✓ •
❁︎
❁︎
| e p i l o g u e |
•Broken Souls• ✓ •
᪥︎
᪥︎
| e p i l o g u e |
•Painfull Facade• ✓ •
| e p i l o g u e |
•BOTE• [PUBLISHED]
| e p i l o g u e |
•Recovering The Ruined Hope•
|e p i l o g u e|
•Peerless Perfection•
Author's note.
•If By Chance•

3.1K 247 55
By zubiyamaheenv

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘, 𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘𝓷 𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓭
𝓣𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓐 𝓕𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓐𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓼.

T H I R D - P E R S O N

"What is the name of the groom?" She asked. Sahar stared at her without answering, her heart wanted to say the name her heart loved yet the reality was bitter and salty. With a lot of courage, she answered,

"Izhaan."

"It's Shahveer." A voice from behind stopped everyone's work as they snapped towards the source of the voice.

Astounded, dumbfounded and rocked as they saw the person they least expected. Izhaan. He strode towards her, slowly. So many eyes gazed towards them.

"It's Shahveer," he said again.

"Are you in your senses, Izhaan?" She questioned.

"Yes, I have gotten back to my senses. I hope you get back to your senses too." He answered. The artist was about to write Shahveer's name when Sahar stopped again as she stood up abruptly.

"Do you understand what you are saying right now?"

"I understand, Sahar. I do." He answered. "It's high time, Sahar. I don't want to spoil our lives by tying you in a knot that will destroy our lives."

Sahar kept looking at him. Izhaan went towards Shahveer, awestruck as he stood. Patting his cheeks, Izhaan said, "You deserve her, Shahveer. Keep her happy."

"You are pranking us, right?" Sahar stood in front of them. Her ears were not believing his words. "I would never prank at such a thing."

"Do you think I am unaware of the fact that Shahveer and you love each other? I saw love between you two the moment you sat inside Shahveer's car the very first day you left for Siddiqui Mansion. Isn't that enough already, Sahar?"

She stood silently. Words didn't dare to leave her lips. Shahveer was numb and took in a deep breath when Izhaan was speaking.

"But-" she was about to cut him off but he didn't let her. Staring at her, he continued, "I know you would be worried, Sahar. But please don't be. I am fine."

Even though he looked fine. At least Izhaan tried to. A tear left his eyes as he said holding on to the pain in his heart,

"You were just not destined for me."

After all, he loved her for years and here he is giving up on his love just for her happiness. That's what love is all about. Caring about the lover's happiness is a priority, which is love's first rule.

"Your happiness matters the most to me and Shahveer is your happiness. I can do anything for your happiness." He paused as several tears passed down his cheeks. Boundless torment etched in every side of his aching heart.

A sob left her lips as she sat down crying at the emotions tangled inside her heart. She didn't know how to console his melancholic heart nor did she know anything to do at the moment. Meesha rubbed her arms as she sat beside her, trying to comfort her, afflict her.

Izhaan wiped the tears before they stained the cheeks. "Sahar get up! It's not the time to cry!"

Shaista with Hashir and Anam entered the living room. Izhaan had already informed them about his backing up from the marriage. She murmured as he sat down just in front of her,

"I don't want to break your heart."

"It's not your fault." He chuckled looking down at the henna designed beautifully in her hands. "Maybe there is someone else waiting for me, I can't break her heart."

She couldn't help but smile as he grinned. "More pretty inside out than you!" He teased even though tears ran through his cheeks. She hit his arms, saying, "You will never stop teasing me."

Meesha made her stand after Izhaan stood and dragged Shahveer towards her. Izhaan ruffled Shahveer's hair as he said, "Look at you! You have changed soo much since our marriage was fixed."

"Fix his heart, bunny!" Izhaan said to Sahar who chuckled remembering the days Izhaan used to call her bunny because of her teeth that made her look like a bunny. Shahveer picked up his hand, closing it in his palms. He said, "You have given beats to my dead heart. Thank you so much Izhaan! I'll forever be thankful for you."

He smiled warmly, eyes filled with care. He chanted, "Take care of her. You guys are meant for each other."

Shahveer grinned as he hugged Izhaan. Shahnawaz walked towards him and stroked his shoulder, "You have done a huge job. You practically gave up everything to him. Allah(SWT) will bestow you with the best."

"In Shaa Allah!"

(If Allah wills)

Everyone in the room started appreciating him and at last, he stated, "Sahar, complete the design. We need to leave."

Sahar stared at him confused. "Idhar se hi rukhsath ho kar idhar hi aao gi kya? Let's head home now."

(Will you come only hereafter your wedding which will take place here?)

Sahar headed with her grandmother back to their home with quick necessities which Meesha packed.

• ° • ° •

"Get me a chocolate please," Little Sahar pleaded while her palms clutched little Izhaan's hand. "You want mine?"

He questioned. She nodded slowly with her pony shaking adorably. He smiled and pulled out his chocolate from his pocket.

"Eat it." He unwrapped the chocolate and gave it to her. Gazing at her as she ate her chocolate slowly, it slowly melted around her lips making her look cuter than she was. "You like chocolates, bunny?"

She grinned showing her bunny teeth. He chuckled looking at her cute smile, "I'll buy you chocolates."

She ruffled his hair and he chanted, "You are the cutest bunny I have seen."

• ° •

"I am scared."

"Don't be. Final exams results won't eat you, bunny. They are just a part of life," he comforted the high school student Sahar pacing around the room nervously waiting for the results. She gazed at the clock before panicking,

"There are just two minutes left. I can't!!!" She yelled. "Come on Sahar! Your marks will be fine. You don't have to fear soo much. I trust you that you would have written it excellent."

"Buddy you might trust me but I don't trust myself. I have no trust and I don't even remember what I have written in exams," he chuckled at her words munching his green apple.

She glanced at her laptop before screaming. "It's the time!"

She sat in front of her laptop in the bed nervously typing her enrollment number. Her fingers were shaking as she couldn't handle her nervousness. Izhaan snatched the laptop as she shivered and started entering her enrollment number and date of birth.

"You know my enrollment number?"

"I know everything about you! More than you know yourself, honey bunny!"

He showed her the results and they screamed in happiness. "Give me the treat bunny!"

"No congratulating your cousin but always having a gaze at treats. I'll buy you chocolates as you did in our childhood," She munched the roasted almonds, he glared at her. Taking the pillow behind he hit her with it. "Izhaan stop it!" She laughed uncontrollably.

"Ok! I'll give a big treat."

"Now you came into the line," he stated. "To me, your happiness is a treat itself," he mumbled unheard by her. "Huh? you said something?"

"No, nothing. Look Phupho is here!" Myza entered her room whilst Izhaan changed the topic. "What happened? What did the results come?"

"Distinction!" Izhaan announced. "She was being nervous for no reason."

Myza chuckled and hugged Sahar tightly, "My daughter is my pride."

° • °

"Thank you for getting engaged with me, for coming into my life. I'll make sure to bring every happiness that you deserve," Izhaan said as they drove towards their favourite cafe the very next day after their engagement.

She passed him a small sly smile. "Please bring me cold coffee, for now, you're welcome!"

He laughed with her. Their bond was incomparable. He was the only supportive person after Myza. The only person she could trust for whatever she thought of.

"You are the prettiest when you laugh heartily."

"Izhaan stop making me blush like there is no tomorrow. Please bring me a cold coffee."

He grinned before getting out of the car while she hid her face, watching the view outside the window. Qatar was a beautiful place to admire.

• ° •

A tear strolled down Izhaan's cheeks remembering the moments spent with Sahar. He truly loved her but he knew he wasn't her happiness.

Nothing could be compared to Izhaan's sacrifice. The life of Sahar would have been numb if he would have let destiny decide. Shahveer loved her but Izhaan cared for her happiness more than anything. He had supported her in every stage of her life. He was her only shield in every war.

Izhaan felt someone's presence on the balcony. He quickly wiped away his tears. He knew it was her, Sahar. He turned around keeping the cup of tea he was sipping, on the table. He passed her a gentle smile.

"I hope you are happy," he says.

"I am sorry." She said. He knitted his eyebrows in confusion. "I am sorry for everything I did to you." A hiccup left her lips as she stood carefully with her mehndi on.

"I have always used you, Izhaan. I don't deserve you."

"Hey! It's not like that. Sahar stops crying," he took a bunch of tissues from the table and passed it to her. "Things happen, we must consider a person's emotions before taking any life decisions. Shahveer and you love each other, your happiness matters to me. I was marrying you for your happiness but if your happiness is Shahveer, I can't snatch it."

"I am sorry for falling for Shahveer when I was engaged to you."

"Will you stop apologizing for soo much? Because it ain't your fault. It's all destiny that leads with Allah's plan(SWT)."

She wiped her tears while saying, "In Shaa Allah, you will meet a girl beautiful than me and better than me. As you said, her laugh will be prettier than mine. Allah will bless you with best."

"Any doubt on that?" He smirked teasing her while she chuckled wiping her tears carefully with her henna filled hands. "Now show me your hands," he demanded. He looked at them with bright eyes and a smile.

She showed it to him. "It looks so beautiful but where is Shahveer's name?" He asked.

"It's here," she showed the back of her fingers where it was written in urdu,

شاہویر کی دلہن

It meant Shahveer's bride. A smile spread on his face. "It's impossible to find it. One must have a good vision to search," he joked. "Shahveer is spontaneous. He will find it," he supported.

"So you are in his side?" She asked placing her hands on her hips.

"Of course, I am on your side. Now show me your bunny smile, honey bunny!" he pulled her cheeks lightly making her smile.

"You will forever stay my honey bunny!"

"Yes, Mr. Newton!"

She calls him Mr. Newton because he was excellent in science and she always took science classes from him. Even though she wasn't written for him, she will forever stay in his heart.

• ° • ° •

The time was here and heartbeats were beating like no tomorrow. Sahar gazed at the mirror that stood tall in the living room of Ali Villa. Thinking about a life with him gave nothing but peace for her.

She looked perfect in a royal blue and red bridal lehenga. Simple makeup with coral lips, simply beautiful.

Her cousins sat with her as she played with her fingers, nervously. She glanced at the colour of the henna. Dark red turned into maroon. Shahveer's name seemed beautiful in her fingers. A smile spread across her face remembering him.

Izhaan entered the hall. Sahar looked up with a smile, he smiled back at her. "Ma Shaa Allah! You look gorgeous! Shahveer will go gaga once he sees you."

Already in his cream coloured outfit, he teased.

"It would be such a pleasing thing to watch him get unconscious looking at this beauty!" He added laughing, whilst everyone giggled.

"Can't wait!" Their cousin Omar added.

"Stop it yaar!" She pleaded to try harder to not blush but the colour of her cheeks turned pink, naturally. "Okay, the Qazi sahab is here!"

The qazi sahab entered with a bunch of relatives following him. Both the families were invited from the Ali family as well as the Siddiqui family.

Shahnawaz passed a comforting smile to Sahar who stared down nervously. She smiled back. Her breathing started going up and down. Her Nani and Anam, Izhaan's mother sat beside her. They gently rubbed her shoulders. Anam had earlier started treating her appropriately and had apologised for her behaviour. Qazi Sahab started the nikah, reading verses that were essential to be read during nikah.

She turned her hands into a fist trying to calm her racing heart as she heard,

"Do you Sahar Siddiqui bint Shahnawaz Siddiqui accept Shahveer Siddiqui bint Jahangir Siddiqui as your husband with 2 lakhs of meher?"

Her heart skipped, her voice stopped, her confidence dropped. She had no faith to answer, not even a little courage to answer the qazi Sahab.

"Am I doing right? Is Shahveer right for me?" She pondered.

She remembered the day when he had asked one day about marrying Izhaan.

"If you had a choice now, will you marry him Sahar?"

The world stopped around them. The adrenaline rushed through her veins, making the pain in her heart slurry. She didn't know what to answer. Her heart screamed to say a 'No' but her mind didn't process anything. Her lips didn't support her to say anything. She kept thinking, looking at his charcoal eyes. He was everything she dreamt of.

And she knew the answer back then and now. It was Shahveer always. He made her heartbeat different. He made her realise what love is. He made her believe in love at every moment he was with her.

Without thinking twice; she answered, "Qubool hai!"

This way she sealed her life for him, with him and to him after repeating more than two times. Here she became Sahar Shahveer. Sahar, Shahveer's wife.

Her Nani pecked her forehead, "Allah (SWT) will bless your marriage with happiness and peace."

Everyone started praying and congratulating the bride. After the nikah ceremony. Shahnawaz hugged her daughter after pecking her forehead. "May peace be upon you two always, Aameen!"

Izhaan strode forward and gave her a box. "It's your gift, bunny. Congratulations!"

She smiled while staring at him. "It wasn't necessary."

"Stop lying! You are a sucker for gifts."

They laughed while she hit his arm hard. "Your punches are hard always bunny!"

"Don't worry I will give you a bigger box at your wedding, Mr. Newton."

"We will see to it," he answered with a brow upwards.

On the other side, Shahveer tapped his foot on the wooden floor of his living room, nervously but more than nervousness he was excited. Excited to live a life with his only love, Sahar Siddiqui.

Jahangir tapped his hand as he sat beside him. Shahnawaz is on the other side. The qazi Sahab started,

"Do you Shahveer Siddiqui bint Jahangir Siddiqui accept Sahar Siddiqui bint Shahnawaz Siddiqui as your wife?"

The moment for which he was waiting was here. He didn't want to lose it. Sahar was his sole peace of mind in distress. Her smiling face was the only thing his mind remembered. He couldn't wait to make her smile again. She would be his, only his. He answered with a smile, "Qubool hai!"

And there he became the husband of Sahar Siddiqui, his love and passion.

Izhaan smiled at the way he answered excitedly. He knew Shahveer would keep her the happiest. Repeating the question two times more, he answered. Jahangir hugged him followed by before Shahnawaz. He began, "My daughter should not shed one tear for you!"

He nodded laughing. "Jee Taaya Abbu."

(Yes)

After praying, they departed towards the hall. He waited patiently in the stage for Sahar in his Sherwani, looking as dashing and handsome as he was.

"The bride is here!" He heard someone tell as he was talking with one of his friends. The flashes of the camera snapped on to the couple as Sahar walked inside with her father. Her whole family is behind.

And there he lost himself in her beauty yet again. It felt so right to look at her, so beautiful to stare at her because it was a halal gaze.

A husband staring with admiration at his wife is always beautiful, after all, it's halal.

• ° • ° • ° • ° •

Do Vote and Comment.

Blasts comments on this chapter, please as it is 2800 words chapter.

I feel bad for Izhaan. If by chance, do you guys want his story?

Target Votes - 120
Target Comments - 30

Take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 9.8K 54
A girl who is betrayed by her so called friends and family. The people whom she trusted in her life became her worst nightmares. She didn't know whe...
246K 25.3K 36
➳ Wattpad Picks ~ ❝Angels don't lie, but you do. If I'm a devil, what are you?❞ When Burq loses his memory in an accident and doesn't remember his ow...
222K 13.6K 65
Doctors Series Mid-short love stories •1• The Doctor's Care For His Wife •Isaa And Mayrah• "You're to be cur...
111K 4.4K 65
《《 Featured in "𝐀𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬" reading list by @𝗪𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗟𝗶𝘁𝗜𝗡 》》 ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ 🅄🄽🅆🄰🄽🅃🄴🄳 🄰🄽🄳 🅄🄽🄻🄾🅅🄴🄳 🅂🄴...