๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ || ์ •์›

By Jxnsywxn

๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

<๐Ÿ‘
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -

- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” -

362 26 1
By Jxnsywxn

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Notification :
Jungwon is live!

Soo : "yo he's live just like he said-"

She immediately unlocked her phone and clicked on the notification.

Jiha : "see that's why we didn't let u sleep"

Soo : "ahhhh dhankuuuu"

Areum : "let's enjoy your boyfriend's live!"

Soo : "yeah sure~ yah Yeonha!"

Yeonha : "wha-"

Areum : "jungwon is live"

Yeonha : "oh- eomma enjoy" she said and joined with them to watch the live.

They all watched the live together and they saw that jungwon was looking at his phone so Soo got an idea.

Soo : "yeah someone give me their phones let's watch the live in that, iam gonna text him from my phone"

Areum gave her phone and opened vlive to watch the live meanwhile Soo texted him.

"Hello wonie <3" Soo texted him.

*This vdo is for reference of how he reacted when he saw Soo's message and btw i know it's heeseungs phone but take it as Jungwon's phone*

*Just imagine this*
Soo says that she isn't watching the live since she is busy and he frowns looking at the camera, later Soo texts him that she is watching the live and he smirks looking at the camera and texts her during the live smilling uncontrollably.

*In Text*
Soo : "okay wonn don't frown like that, i am watching your live rn"

Jungwon : "you know i really thought you won't watch my live, Lobe you <3"

Soo : "aish how would I miss my soulmates work for some useless work"

Jungwon : "i hope i meet you soon~"

Soo ; "yeah me too~" she looked at the phone that they were watching the live in and saw him smilling at the camera.

Soo : *okay- stop texting and focus on the live, ENGENEs are gonna get sus of you!"

Jungwon : "okay mah love <3" with that he kept the phone down to continue his live.

*Back to normal*
Areum : "got your boyfriend smilling like a idiot"

Jiha ; "yeah look at him"

Yeonha : "yesterday he was making you blush and now your making him blush, perfect soulmates."

Soo : "aish just watch the live-"

Jiha ; "eomma gonna die from blushing too much"

Soo : "YAHHHH"

Areum : "okay we'll stop- watch the live peacefully"

*In the live*
Jungwon reads a comment which says him to show his killer smile and he slightly comes close to the camera and shows his ✨killer smile✨

While Soo, jiha, areum and Yeonha were laughing at him.

Soo was melting looking at him in the live and jiha, Areum and Yeonha were simping for jake who was with jungwon.

The live was funny and cute both jungwon and jake made poses for taking screenshots and they ended the live after 45 mins.

Soo : "the live is already over aish!"

Areum : "yeah!! Aish!"

Jiha : "i wish it was longer"

Yeonha : "yeah same, but eomma was Blushing hard"

Soo : "can we go to now?" She asked with a blank expression and packed the things getting up.

Areum : "okay letchu go"

They all stood up and toon their stuff heading to Soo's house.

They reached Soo's house within 10 mins and immediately opened the door and plopped on the couch.

Areum : "yah Soo we forgot to tell you smth"

Soo : "what is it?"

Yeonha : "we found ur baby pics when we were cleaning"

Soo : "shit-"

Jiha : "yeah we were waiting for you to finish romancing with jungwon so we could see it together but we forgot about it"

Soo : "that's better, and just forget about that existing"

Areum : "nope we already cleaned it and kept it safely"

Soo : "ah waeee"

Jiha : "yessss"

Soo : "as i said forget that it exists"

Areum and jiha : "nope"

Soo : "aish i shouldn't have let you guys clean it"

Areum : "well good for us we found this precious pics"

Soo : (〒﹏〒) she was like "why am I even here, just to suffer"

Yeonha : "let's look at them, here" she has already bought it when they were arguing whether to see it or not.

Yeonha opened the book to see Soo's baby pics from that her real parents took but she was fooled that her foster parents took them.

Jiha : "she looks so cute!!"

Soo : "no i don't-"

Areum ; "yes you do!!"

Yeonha : "woah eomma your so cute" she said wiping her fake tears.

Soo : "woah don't be so dramatic y'all-" she said and grabbed the book and closed it but again it was grabbed my Areum who opened it.

Basically Soo would close the book and jiha, areum, yeonha would open it and say that she looks cute in her baby photos.

They kept fighting over the book and Soo got distracted when a weverse notification popped up on her phone.

*Weverse*
"Jungwon created a post!"

She opened it up only to see that he have posted his baby photos.

Soo : "woah- he keeps proving he is my soulmate"

Yeonha : "what happened-"

Soo : "he posted his baby photo" she said and turned to see her friends reaction.

Jiha : "you know what- iam not even suprised anymore like you guys are literally dating rn-"

Areum : "yeah!! Soulmates!!! It's proved that you guys are soulmates for life"

Soo : "y- yeah, imma text him"

Areum : "wait don't he might be busy"

Soo : "yeah your right, but let me just ask him if his schedule is clear tm so we could meet"

Jiha : "yeah ask him"

*In Text*
Soo : "jungwon ah"

Jungwon : "yeah?"

Soo : "is ur schedule free tomorrow?"

Jungwon ; "umm...iam not sure let me text u tomorrow if iam free...sorry love"

Soo ; "no that's completely fine, take a good rest you must be tired from going live and ur packed schedule...love you~"

Jungwon : "love you~ sleep well"

Soo : "you too~"

*Back to normal*
Areum : "what happened Soo?" She asked looking at Soo who was frowning.

Soo : "well...he said he is not sure about his schedule tomorrow, so it's not possible to meet"

Jiha : "oh thats fine iam sure you guys will meet soon"

Soo : "yeah i hope so, i don't wanna be a saesang texting him every minute asking if i would meet him"

Yeonha : "thats right and eomma iam very hungry"

Soo : "cook by yourself, iam tired"

Yeonha : "ahh eommaaa"

Soo : "aish, anyways iam gonna make noodles"

She made the same noodles that she makes everyday, that they must be sick of but still ate it to save money.

Areum : "aish everyday this same freaking noddles"

Jiha : "i know right"

Soo : "then go buy some food with your own money, iam broke here"

Yeonha : "no eomma i like them"

Soo : "yah stop calling me eomma aish"

Yeonha : "FINE YANG SOOYOUNG"

Soo : "you bish- I'll just shut ur mouth next time forever"

Areum : "yah don't fight aish"

Soo and Yeonha : -_-
They turned away their faces to the opposite and ate the noddles.

And then they went to sleep.

"I hope i meet jungwon tomorrow or soon"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 324 11
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ โžœ ๐Ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐ƒ แด€แด…แดŠแด‡แด„แด›ษชแด แด‡: ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ โœง ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ƒ๐š๐ง...
22.5K 903 17
"๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚?" ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—Œ, ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ, ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
95.1K 4.2K 21
"แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สœแดสŸแด… แดส สœแด€ษดแด… แด€ษดแด… สŸแด‡แด›๊œฑ ส€แดœษด แด€แดกแด€ส!" แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด ส€แดœษด แด€แดกแด€ส แด›แด ๊œฑแด‡แด‡แด‹ ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแดœส€แด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แด˜แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด›๊œฑ สŸแด‡แด‡ สœแด‡แด‡๊œฑแดœษดษข x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ แด…แดษด'แด› แด‡แด แด‡ษด...