My Best Friends' Younger Brot...

By YOLOwriting101

Travis Iverson has been best friends with Louis Seo for as long as he can remember. They practically grew up... More

preface
| 1 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 2 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 3 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 4 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 5 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 6 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 7 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 8 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 9 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 10 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 11 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 12 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 13 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 14 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 15 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 16 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 17 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 18 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 19 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 20 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 21 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 22 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 23 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 24 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 25 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 26 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 27 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 28 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 29 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 30 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 31 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 32 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 33 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 34 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 35 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 36 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 37 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 38 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 38 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 39 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 40 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 41 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 42 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 43 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 44 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 45 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 46 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 47 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 48 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 49 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 50 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 51 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 + 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 52 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 53 | 𝙇𝙤𝙪𝙞𝙨
| 54 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 55 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 56 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 57 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬*
| 58 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 59 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬
| 61 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒
| 62 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

| 60 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒

1.2K 50 77
By YOLOwriting101

"You know, animals gravitate towards pregnant people," I hear Travis state as we stood before a zoo, "but they don't gravitate towards people they don't know."

I see him glance over at Ardo who looked through the glass at the animal on the other side. I was trying to be nice in bringing him to the zoo for the first time, but Travis still hated him.

"Is that not how all animals are?" He questions him curiously. "Animals not really like things not their own species."

"Oh so factual." Travis mocks him, and he frowns.

"Okay, Ardo there are probably zoos in Jamaica, b-but maybe there's animals here you've never s-seen over there." I state, seeing him nod in understanding. "Travis has never been t-to a zoo either, I went before when I lived i-in China."

"Ooh!" Ardo gasps excitedly, and I smile because I finally met someone who was amazed at me coming from China. Only for Travis to scoff. "You from China? I knew you were Asian, just not know where you from."

I smile, only to see Travis looking forward blankly. Primy in her strapper on his chest, holding her toy and beginning to chew on it.

"That cool."

"Yes...I am c-cool." I grin proudly.

"You are so cool Mimi." Travis gushes, and I smile as I lean into him. Only for me to now look at Ardo and nod forward.

"We just need t-to give them our tickets and then w-we can go in. Look at all the sanctuaries and a-animals! Even Primy g-gets to see!"

I clap my hands excitedly before her and she starts to coo. Ardo clapping with me only for Travis to turn her out of his view. That instantly made him smile, standing back up straight as he looked forward.

"Travis stop being s-so mean." I whisper, causing him to pout. "He's just...n-new here. I have to sh-show him what's f-fun. Don't ruin th-this for me!"

Travis eyes softened, only for him to sigh as he nods.

"Okay...I'll make sure to not be as mean."

"Travis-!"

"Oh! We are up next." Ardo speaks up, and he ends up walking forward. I look at Travis with narrowed eyes only for him to look away from me.

I see him go on ahead as he pulled out his phone since we had our tickets on our phones by QR code. Ardo had his own, seeing him already ahead and looking around excitedly already. Once Travis had our codes scanned we were able to walk forward, and I rush up beside Ardo now.

"Any area you want to s-see?" I ask him, and he points at the huge wall that showed all the different parts of the zoo.

"Antarctica area." He smiles and I smile at him to see how happy he was about this. We look at the posts to see where we'd need to go, and once I figured it out I pointed forward proudly.

"I w-will lead the way!" I march forward proudly, and Ardo marches right beside me. I saw Travis following behind with this funky looking attitude that made me want to throw up on his face. Primy was still just teething on her toy as she watched us at the same time.

The further we walked I began to stop marching, this disgusting smell going up my nostrils. My hand flew over my mouth as it made me want to throw up.

"You smell shit?"

I look, seeing Ardo look at me with this knowing smile.

"Yeah...I d-do. It reeks, makes me n-nauseous. I'm pregnant, so I a-am more susceptible to nasty s-smells." I state, and Aldo's eyes widen.

"Oh! Irie! You both will become a fadda and madda once again to a new pickney." He smiles, and I had a feeling some of his Patois was in there. "Irie mean fantastic, fadda and madda - father and mother, and pickney is-."

"Child, r-right?" I interrupt excitedly, and he claps proudly.

"You so smart." He grins, only to see Travis rush past us. I watch blankly to his stomping and he was simply jealous over me being kind to Ardo. It's also because Ardo isn't ugly either, he seems to be quite upset at that too.

I already know what I think. Travis is the most handsome of them all, he needn't worry. Also, we're newly married! I wouldn't dream of being with anyone but him, and compliments can be given more with less worry. Since we already know where we stand when it comes to the relationship.

Not to mention we have Primy and I'm pregnant again.

He's so silly. My silly, big Travis!

"Your husband so mad, and for what?" Ardo asks me as we see him take three steps at a time with each normal step.

"He's...just m-mad that I'm being s-so nice to you. It's not really h-him being mad, more jealousy. Since it's usually h-him with the attractive friends and m-me jealous." I laugh awkwardly. That causes Ardo to frown as he looks back forward.

I saw him look at Travis and I wondered what he would say.

"Why it matter how attractive friends are? Is he saying all your friends before ugly?"

"Oh...no! That's not what I'm saying!" I laugh, shaking my head fast. "Usually...since I'm s-so shy, I don't m-make friends easily. When I w-was in high school with h-him, I dealt with lots o-of issues back then. He was a-all I depended on, and any other f-friends I had besides him were j-just friends with m-me to get close to him. They all turn out l-liking him since he's so appealing t-to the human eye. Now that...it's n-not like that with you, he's...just a little upset."

I smile, only for Ardo to look down at me with this unreadable expression. Only to run his fingers through his hair and nod at him.

"Yuh seet..." ( I see... ) He mutters quietly, looking back at me. "He should not worry about that. You both are attractive, and it just so be that all find him to their liking. He quite masculine, very big in size. You are tiny, cute like a koala."

I frown, seeing him look forward happily even though his compliment to me seemed a little confusing. Except I just take it.

"So y-you're saying I am not attractive in a big, masculine way?" I pout, and Ardo looks back at me. He stops in his tracks and I stop too. That's when he began to shake his head no. "Oh...okay..."

"It not bad thing! Your body just not born to be that way. The way you are is perfect. If not, your husband never be here, right?"

I found myself looking back at Travis as he was way far ahead now. We start walking again and I smile awkwardly.

"I guess s-so... He'd love me even if I w-wasn't perfect."

"In eyes, he think you perfect." Ardo smiles, and I found myself smiling.

"How nice of you to say! Y-You have a way with w-words."

"Inna real life?" ( Are you serious? ) He asks excitedly, and I nod even though I don't know what he said. "Man...I be told I not good with words in English. My Patois is more good."

I nod in understanding and look forward to see where Travis is. Only to see him at some hotdog stand and buying himself one.

"Oh! D-Do you want a hotdog?" I ask him, nodding forward as I was about to jog over.

"Uh...sure. Jerk hotdog?"

"What?" I frown, only for him to just nod awkwardly.

I rush to Travis' side, seeing him just wait for his to be done. I smile at Primy, grabbing her hand as she wraps her hand around my fingers. Holding tightly whilst teething on her toy, I look at Travis who hasn't said anything to me yet.

"Travis?" I say his name, and he looks down at me. "How many h-hotdogs did you buy?"

"One?" He answered like that was a dumb question to ask. I glare at him and he just sighs as he looks down at it being cooked. "Looked like you two were talking pretty seriously, so I didn't think you'd be done by the time my hotdog was done."

"Good excuse." I mock as I feel my face twist up into irritation. "Why are you being this w-way? Ardo is a nice p-person. He spoke kindly o-of you and for you. You still a-act this way, and so j-jealous. I never acted th-this way with your friends. Like Pete? He's my f-friend too and I was kind t-to him despite my envy."

I glare at him, seeing him still looking away from me.

"You're being d-dumb right now. You can't d-do the one thing I ask when I did i-it for you without you even a-asking! Your dumb j-jealousy is making me s-so angry with you I j-just want to strangle you right n-now!" I yell at him to his face.

"Well, I never rubbed it in your face or tried to make you upset with my friends. It just so happened that they weren't ugly-."

"No! - it's b-because Ardo doesn't have feelings f-for you so you're worried. He isn't even g-gay or bi, so what's the issue?! If someone actually good-looking is friends with me, y-you worry because you think since they don't h-have feelings for you they could p-possibly like me or want to do s-somthing! Ardo is from Jamaica! I don't k-know if you weren't listening, but they're q-quite homophobic there. He isn't someone to worry a-about for once! And you're being so dumb r-right now! Ugh!" I yell more.

Only to flinch when I saw Primy again. My vision was set just on him that I didn't see her on his chest.

Her trembling lips as she looked at me made my heart break as I shook my head, calming down.

"Primy...n-not you, your daddy. It's okay...I'm sorry f-for yelling." I apologize, only for her to look away from me. I look back at Travis who had a sad look on his face.

Looking away from him, I saw Ardo standing back awkwardly and he nodded to the side.

"I can...see the zoo another time."

"No." I say firmly, going towards him as I grab his arm. "We came h-here for reason. We aren't g-going to let him ruin it o-over jealousy."

"But Min-."

"No buts!" I shout, pulling him along past Travis. As I went I found myself feeling bad and hoping he'd follow. Looking over my shoulder, I just saw him standing there still with a sad expression. Primy watching me walk off only to look back forward.

That hurt me...

Except why is it he gets mad over these ridiculous things?! I was jealous and envious of almost everyone he has been in contact with or been around. Except I was still nice and kind to them. I knew their intentions, and for once, there's a person who has no bad intentions.

He is acting so dumb right now...it's not right. Why is it I can be fine and kind to his friends, but he can't be fine and kind to mine?

"Mimi stop."

I feel Ardo stop walking abruptly, putting a stop to my movements. When I look I see him look awkward as he removed my hand from his arm.

"This look very bad... You two are married, not put me above that-."

"I'm not, I'm j-just following through w-with what I promised."

"It's fine. I can wait until he trusts me. I not come here to put a strain on a marriage. You two are about to have another pickney, who am I to make both angry?" He questions me.

"You didn't m-make me angry, he did." I snap, looking away because I really was upset for some odd reason. My anger just wouldn't subside and I just wanted to...

I begin to see Travis walking towards us. My eyes widening on him as he held three hotdogs in his hands. I saw Ardo step off to the side and I look at Travis when he stood before me now. As I looked at him I saw him hand me a hotdog, and I grab it. Before I could thank him he turned and gave one to Ardo.

"Tanks." Ardo grins at him. I see Travis nod at him and just nod forward, not even speaking yet.

"Let's go through the zoo." He grins, finding myself grinning at him. As we walked on I went to him to give him a hug, but he only began to walk faster.

It was so obvious that it was embarrassing. He dodged my hug like I was an enemy on the opposite basketball team he's played against before. That angered me, suddenly not wanting to eat this hotdog despite him having got it for me.

Now we were just going through each part quietly. When we'd come upon an animal it was just him and me who weren't reacting or talking. Ardo was having the time of his life and wasn't letting our fight affect his mood.

I glanced at Travis, seeing him playing with Primy. She smiled at him as she craned her neck to look at him. I pout because I could tell she was a daddy's girl. This was supposed to be a fun day...and my anger and Travis' funkiness is ruining things.

Suddenly I gasp, flinching as I saw a dolphin swim towards me. I see it rise up and I look into its eyes. Grinning, I lean forward as if it was giving me a kiss. I hear a camera click and I look, seeing Travis having took a picture of me.

I look at him softly, seeing him grinning at me.

"I'm...sorry." He breathes.

"I'm s-s-sorry t-too." I apologize, looking at the dolphin. I rub my hand on the top of its head and he leans into the touch. Smiling, I look over at him and saw Travis recording me.

"I'm not surprised...that the dolphin loves you." He murmurs, and I grin as I see him stop recording. Now I go towards him, standing close enough to him. His hand wrapping around my waist.

I feel him lean his face into my shoulder, practically hugging himself to me.

"I am jealous...but that's obvious. You're right...I usually wouldn't worry because I knew your friends had feelings for me; so I wasn't worried about them trying to make a move on you. I certainly wouldn't let them make a move on me...and I'm not saying you would. You're just...too nice. I feel like you wouldn't tell me if someone did...just to be nice. Except I'm just worried of someone taking advantage of you like how all your other friends have or try to fool you...like that one time." He sighs, pulling back as he gazed down at me.

"I will b-be fine...I would definitely t-tell you. I am smart, very s-smart. I see those things and no o-ones ever taken advantage of me without me being aware. You...d-don't need to worry." I state, seeing Ardo patting the head of another dolphin. "Ardo isn't someone t-to worry about."

"I know...I was just jealous because he's...kinda cool-looking. He has nice tattoos and I like his hair...I can't do my hair like that. It's just this." He looks up and I look at the both of them.

Ardo was shorter than him and had less muscle of them. Though he made up for that with those cool tattoos and those cool earrings he had. He also looked cool in nature, but... I look at Travis and saw just...my everything.

He was everything I could ever want and he was just...so much better in my eyes compared to him. They both were handsome, but Travis was on a whole other level.

"You don't need to worry...and you d-don't need to do anything to change how you look." I murmur, leaning into him again. "You're perfect just the way you are and if you ever think of changing yourself because of someone else I'll..."

I look at him, seeing him raise his eyebrow in wait. I didn't want to say his dick again...

"I'll twist your nipples o-off."

"Ouch baby..." He groans, turning away from me. I smile as I start to tickle him and he laughs. Only to rush at me and try tickling me. I cry out because I knew if he was able to tickle me I'd be cackling up a storm in here.

I saw Ardo grinning at us happily because he saw we were better. Until just noticing that Travis caught me and started tickling me. I found myself cackling loudly, curling back as I try to get away. Only for him to keep tickling me and laughing at my hideous cackles. Even heard Primy laughing too.

By the time he let go I was trying to catch my breath, seeing Travis smirk proudly because he had me breathless. I could still feel him tickling my sides even though he wasn't anymore. I narrow my eyes on him as he starts to jump up happily.

Having tickled me silent, I wondered how I could get him back. Could I do it soon, right now even?! Or do I have to do it later when I suck his dick and rub his cum all over his face again.

No...I must do something different each time if I'm going to get back at him. I don't want him to guess what my payback would be.

"I'll...get you back." I hiss at him, and he raises his eyebrow. "I m-mean, I love you."

Travis raises his eyebrow even higher and I even heard Primy exclaim in some cute baby language.

"I love you too." He answers back.

"Of course you do."

________________________😌

what a silly thing to be angry about. 👀

they both...so silly. 😩

still love them. 🥺

- yolo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 2.7K 60
14 year old Christopher Carrera moved to a new town with his family to live with his grandfather after the death of his grandmother. He has to start...
176K 6.9K 17
All Travis wants is a little action, not a boyfriend. It starts because Travis is bored, but fooling around with your best friend can get a little me...
409K 17.1K 13
My books are written explicitly for a MATURE AUDIENCE. There will be some instances/scenes/suggestions of sexual acts and will portray gay relations...
292K 12.1K 53
ROMANCE *Jasper continues to watch the man play around on his own in the river. Splashing thin air and washing himself of his dirt and blood stained...