๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ || ์ •์›

By Jxnsywxn

๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

<๐Ÿ‘
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -

- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -

476 28 9
By Jxnsywxn

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jungwon : "Letchu go!!!"

Sunoo : "Yassss"

All together : "Let's enjoy today!!"

Everyone went in, when Soo was gonna run inside jungwon suddenly held her hand.

Soo : "What happened?"

Jungwon : "ah nothing, just wanna hold your soft hands" he said and gave a soft smile but inside he felt like smth bad was going to happen.

Soo : "ahh let's go inside, others are waiting!" She said and smiled back.

Saying that Soo dragged him inside, everyone segregated into groups and got on the rides.

Sunoo : "areum right?"

Areum : "ah- ye- yeah" she said looking shocked when he called her name.

Sunoo : "i heard u like that ride a lot, no one here likes them..so can we both go and ride it?? If i dont mind?" He said giving her his signature sunshine smile.

Areum : "you- your asking me???"

Sunoo : "yup"

Areum : "is this even a question, ofc i would come with you!!!"

And sunoo grabbed onto her hands and dragged her to the ride. and areum blushed.

"Omg- my bias, he himself asked me to go to a ride with him!!! Aisjdndnddjdkje why am I reacting like he asked me out on a date, aish him asking me to go on a ride is itself is such a big thing i might as well enjoy without annoying him like i annoy Soo" thought Areum.

Jungwon : "jay Hyung!!!"

Jay : "what?"

Jungwon : "can we ride that roller coaster?" He asked giving him a teasing smile.

Soo : "yah- you know he is afraid of that-"

Jay : "how do u even know-"

Soo : *sighs* "iam an engene, i have been stanning u guys since I-land"

Jay : "omg- yeah jungwon told me- sorry i forgot" he said scratching his back being awkward.

Jungwon : "Hyung! Stop embarrassing yourself infront of everyone"

Jay : "yahhh you!!"

Jungwon just laughed after teasing his jay Hyung probably 19929938388383 times a day.

Soo : "wow i finally get to witness this irl" she said and laughed.

Jungwon : "you will witness more" he said smiling while jay mentally face palmed.

Jay : "okay! Enough now get on that ride!" He said pushing both of them to the roller coaster.

Both looked stunned looking how the roller coaster went, gulping. Didn't wanted to be embarrassed cuz now everyone came to the place where now Soo and jungwon is waiting for ride.

Soo : "i- okay- i can do this"

Jungwon : *gulps* it's fine i can handle this! I can't get embarrassed infront of Soo"

Soo : "okay wonie, letchu go!"

Jungwon : "umm..okay!"

"The day where i get embarrassed infront of everyone has come.." thought both of them. (Cuz they are soulmates 🌚)

Soo and jungwon sat together and held both of their hands like their life depended on it.

"I shouldn't scream" Soo mumbled to herself closing her eyes getting ready for the ride to start.

"You can do this yang Jungwon" Jungwon said to himself trying to calmed himself and he looked at Soo who was already looking at him.

Jungwon : "You ready?"

Soo : "umm...ye- yeah" *gulps*

The ride finally started and it was going at a normal speed and it started to go off in a bit higher which made Soo scare, she closed her eyes holding onto Jungwon's hands.

It went to fast and Soo screamed.

"Ahhh this is too fast!!!" Soo yelled almost squishing jungwon's hands.

"YEAH ITS TOO FAST!!!!!" cried jungwon with Soo.

"SOMEONE SLOW THIS SHIT DOWN ITS TOO FAST!!! AHHHHH I- IAM GONNA DIE" Soo screamed which was heard by almost everyone.

"YAH SOO DON'T YELL, YOUR MAKING ME SCARED AS WELL!!" Jungwon yelled back.

"STOP!!!!"

*Inaudible screaming*

Finally the ride was over and Soo got down as soon as possible from that ride and was breathing heavily.

Soo : "I- i ain't riding that anymore"

Jungwon : "me either" he said panting for air.

Sunghoon : "woah you guys sit down first" he made them both sat down who was walking like zombies after the ride.

Niki : "tsk...jungwon hyung i thought you would kiss her on the rid-"

Jungwon : "WHO THE HELL SAID THAT-" He immediately yelled making niki shut and Soo laughed at the situation instead of caring about herself.

Niki : "you said it tho Hyung" he said teasing his Hyung.

Jungwon : "i never did-"

Jake : "ooo jungwon is blushing~"

Jungwon : "Hyung!!!!!"

Jake : "hehehe"

Jungwon : "aish i regret calling you guys"

Soo : "aish wonie! Don't get mad!"

Jungwon : "fine~" his voice suddenly changed to baby voice when he spoke with Soo.

Sunoo??"

Jay : "idk they disappeared"

Sunoo : "hyung- we were just riding some rides" he said dragging Areum with him.

Soo : "sunoo and areum- holding hands- wow-" she said it was dramatic gasp and earned a hit from Areum.

Areum : "yah shut up"

Soo : "i won't~"

Yeonha : "look who's blushing" she said and nudged on Areum's shoulder giving her a smirk.

Jiha : "smollie Blushing wowww"

Areum : "YOU THREE.SHUT.THE.FCK.UP.DONT EMBARRASS.ME" She said clapping her hands in between every word. (Once again~)

Jiha : "okay!! Fine!! Y'all can we go get ice cream!??"

Niki : "sure!!!" And ofc everyone agreed as well.

Each picked the ice cream flavour they wanted and ate them sharing with others...Soo stopped jungwon who was eating his precious ice cream to take a pic with her as he agreed, jungwon made Jay to take the pic for them.

In the second pic jungwon kissed her cheeks infront of them making Sooyoung completely red like cherry red infront of everyone and hid her face in embarrassment.

Niki : "Hyung kissed her finally!!!"

Jiha : "well...this aint the first time.."

Yeonha : "yeah..."

Soo : "wdym-"

Areum : "we have already seen u kissing him many times~ Soowon forever~"

Soo : "when-"

Sunghoon : "jungwon said he didn't kiss u yet-"

Soo : "i- ohh"

Jungwon : "i think iam gonna go get some more ice crea-"

Soo : "you aren't gonna escape anywhere" she said and pulled jungwon back to his seat.

He pouted in front of her, which he knows very well that it's her weakness.

"Aish don't pout like that!" Said Soo avoiding eye contact with him.

"See look at me~" he said pouting to get her attention.

"Fine" she finally looked at him.

He suddenly held her hand which was ice cold and he got worried.

"How many times did i tell u to wear thick layered clothes?? Look at your hand now!" Jungwon said and took her hands inserting them into his coat pockets to warm them up.

Sunoo : "woah~ that's so sweet~"

Heeseung : "iam supposed to cringe at this but why are they so cute"

Niki : "ikr Hyung"

Areum : "woah, there is more when u third wheel them, this aint even starting"

Jiha : "yeah right"

Yeonha : "guys can we head back home? It's very cold outside we might get sick and we ate ice cream too"

Soo : "yeah that's right, let's all go to my house"

Saying that they packed their stuff and headed out of the park walking slowly to her house since many of them preferred walking.

Soo : "i hope u have enjoyed today!" She said to jungwon.

Jungwon : "Yup very much, that too when ur with me, i had a lot of fun"

Soo : "let's go someother like this again since we didn't spend that much time cuz it we went there too late and make sure to call the members again!!"

Jungwon : "sure sooyoungie~"

The car that enhypen came was parked at the end of the street and jungwon told he would keep the things in the car and would come to the house while Soo started walking to her house alone to just arrange some stuff before they come. Areum, jiha, yeonha was helping the members.

Soo tried to unlock the door but it was already unlocked...

She went inside to see that the place was messed up...

And saw her father sitting there very drunk with a knife on his hand...which he used to tear the couch and the pillows....

"Welcome my lovely daughter"

"What- what are u doing here-"

"Just wanted to see how my daughter is"

Author's note : hey y'all thanks for reading this part, and sorry for boring part...i hope next time i would make it more interesting but now i have exams so i would probably update it after a month...but anyways I'll try to update soon...sorry for the lat update...if u guys like this boring part don't forget to vote this~ bye y'all~✨❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 3.3K 23
"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ." ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น'๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ '๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†' ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๏ฟฝ...
95K 4.2K 21
"แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สœแดสŸแด… แดส สœแด€ษดแด… แด€ษดแด… สŸแด‡แด›๊œฑ ส€แดœษด แด€แดกแด€ส!" แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด ส€แดœษด แด€แดกแด€ส แด›แด ๊œฑแด‡แด‡แด‹ ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแดœส€แด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แด˜แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด›๊œฑ สŸแด‡แด‡ สœแด‡แด‡๊œฑแดœษดษข x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ แด…แดษด'แด› แด‡แด แด‡ษด...
16.1K 542 14
"๐–ง๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–จ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ ๐–จ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ" - ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฌ/๐—ป [๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ...
202K 5.3K 65
it all started in an interview. ( sunghoon ร— oc ) status: complete ยฉ heurfics 2021