Let Me Try: Tokyo Revengers F...

Per nazianazen

Tokyo Revengers x Female Reader/Oc I don't own the tokyo revengers story(its by Ken Wakui) but only this fanf... Més

Desc.
°Swish-Chapter 1°
°Drop-Chapter 2°
°Orphanage-Chapter 3°
°Start-Chapter 4°
°MickeyMouse-Chap 5°
°Leopard-Chap 6°
°Visitors-Chap 7°
°Closer-Chap 8°
°Last-Chap 9°
°Friends?-Chap 10°
•Rumble-Chap 11°
•Meet-Chap 12°
•BadLuck-Chap 13°
•Click-Chap 14°
•Blessing-Chap 15°
•GMRC-Chap 16°
•Friday,13-Chap 17°
•What?-Chap 18°
•Sorry-Chap 19°
•Wild Horse-Chap 20•
•Back-Chap 21°
•Vronti-Chap 22°
•Marked-Chap 23°
•Hero-Chap 24°
•Thief-Chap 25°
•Missed-Chap 26°
•Moebius-Chap 27°
•Do It-Chap 28°
•Sick-Chap 29°
•Slept-Chap 30°
•Katana-Chap 31°
•Boyfie-Chap 32°
•Festival-Chap 33°
•Mud- Chap 34°
•Ex- Chap 35°
•4k- Chap 36°
•Jealousy-Chap 37°
•Vitamins- Chap 38°
•Toru- Chap 39°
•Monster- Chap 40°
•Visits- Chap 41°
•None- Chap 42°
•Bloody- Chap 43°
•Halloween- Chap 44°
•Gucci- Chap 45°
•Hospital Call- Chap 46○
°Hideous- Chap 47•
•Anthem - Chap 48°
•Stung - Chap 49°
•Money- Chap 50°
•Stain-Chap 51°
•Hook -Chap 52°
•Mission - Chap 53°
•Evening Winter°
•Church - Chap 54°
•Chandalier - Chap 55°
•Misery-Chap 57°
•8 years ago- Chap 58°
•Attacked- Chap 59°
•Dobbleganger-Chap 60°
•Beginning of Another-Chap 61°
•Failed -Chap 62°
•Shattered-Chap 63°
•Silhouette -Chap 64°
•Tenjiku vs Toman -Chap 65°
•Era of Darkness -Chap 66°
•Wedding-Chap 67°
•Roppongi -Chap 68°
•Red Room-Chap 69°
•His Pill-Chap 70°
•Deliver-Chap 71°
•Flames -Chap 72°
•Shell-Chap 73°
•Aged -Chap 74°
•Red Sea -Chap 75°
•Her-Chap 76°
•Aunction -Chap 77°
•Kidnapped-Chap 78°
•Ship-Chap 79°
•Drown-Chap 80°
•Cage-Chap 81°
•Hang-Chap 82°
•Unfinished - 83°

•Photo- Chap 56°

3.8K 267 81
Per nazianazen

________________________●________________

WARNING:MANGA SPOILERS!

"THE FIRST MEETING OF THIS YEAR! OF ALL MEMBERS OF TOMAN SHALL BEGIN NOW!" Draken the vice president of this Gang announces.

"Toman and the Black Dragons have faced each other in Conflict. We originally had an agreement but it failed. It was caused by the brothers Taiju and Hakkai Shiba. Three people will discuss the matters today"

"THE FIRST PERSON!HAKKAI SHIBA IN FRONT!"

As Draken shouted Hakkai step up in the front.

"It all started with a stupid little lie I told. To keep that little lie I drag my family and I dragged Toman into it. Then the problem grew and resulted conflict between Toman and Black Dragons. I'm responsible for this. I'm sorry everyone" Hakkai bowed down in front of everyone.

They were silent for a while until they started chattering.

"Don't worry about it Hakkai. What starts a conflict is small anyway!" Mucho smiled at him.

"Besides we defeated Black Dragons. Everything ended fine anyway!" Smiley stated.

"Raise your head Hakkai! Nobody's gonna blame you!" A random member shouted.

"HAKKAI! YOU STILL HAVE A PLACE FOR US. AS THE TOKYO MANJI GANG'S 2ND DIVISION VICE-CAPTAIN!! YOU GUYS COOL WITH THAT!" Mitsuya smiled at everyone as they shouted in agreement.

"THE SECOND PERSON IS..." Draken started as they stop cheering.
"INUI!, to the front"

With Draken's command Inupi along with Kokonoi in their Black Dragon uniform stood in front next.

"Seshui Inui, from the 11th Generation of Black Dragons" He introduces with the same deadpan look.

"Hajime Kokonoi from the same gang" His chin up with a weak smirk.

"Black Dragons? Didn't they got crushed?" The appearance of the two seems to have cause a confusion.

"The 10th Genration have lost to Toman, our former Leader Taiju Shiba have retired. We have succeeded the gang as the 11th Generation and after discussing it with Mikey, we have decided." Kokonoi look at everyone his smirk leaves his face.
"WE'RE JOINING TOKYO MANJI GANG" everyone look at each other and started whispering.

"I assign them to the first division, in Other words under Takemechi Hangaki's command" Mikey ordered as everyone went wild.

"Glad to be here, captain" Kokonoi lick his lips.

"We won't ask you to trust us, just tell us when you need us" Inupi stared at Takemechi.

"And Kisaki Tetta you're fired" Mikey look at Kisaki, as Kisaki paused he look shocked.

"I reported Tetta Kisaki's betrayel to Mikey after they didn't show up on the discussion we planned" Chifuyu cleared.

Your POV

"Oi wake up" I heard someone say as it kept on poking my head.

Fluttering my eyes open, Ichiro greeted me. "What? What are you doing here?" I ask as I turn the other way.

"I just came back from the meeting and guess what" He answered as he harshly pulled my blanket off me.
And that's one of the things I hate the most.

"Yudepongol kang bata ka" I glared at him (Curse you)
Ofcourse I already knew what happend and I was ready for it, except for Draken's unusual action yesterday. To avoid getting suspected I force myself to stand up.

"Hakkai is back, and some BlackDragon dudes join in. The most lovely part was Kisaki getting kicked out" He grinned as he plop down on my couch.

"That is awsome! So where are the guys now?" I ask as I brush my teeth.

"Draken and Mikey is with Takemechi surprising him with his new motorcycle"

"Hmm? Hey didnt you have one?" I spat out.

"Yep and a car too" he winked at me.

"Whatever spoiled brat, let's join them shall we?" I smiled at him. This day is where they gonna take a photo, what? I just want to join in. And this Time I want to complete the picture.

"Ichiro you go ahead I'm gonna fetch up some guys along the way"

"I'll go with you" he said his answers firmly

"Eh?...okay then! Lets gooo"

Contacting Inui and Koko, they arrive immidiately.

"Eh? I thought it was a date" Koko sarcasticallly pouted.

"What's up?" Inui ask me next.

"Group photo!" I grinned "But not here we'll be with the others later"

"So we're waiting for more?" Koko raised his eyebrows "And impressive didn't know you had a position in Toman"

"Well... I can't really fight. They just let me join because I'm their friend" I shrug my shoulders.

Seconds later , Sanzu arrived. I think he was smiling? But the shine in his eyes immidiately dissappeared when he saw the other guys.
Woah, they're quite attentive just one call away and they'll immidiately arrived.

"Oh hey there, the quite mask up dude" Chiro greeted him.

Sanzu just bowed down and look at me, seems like his waiting for an explanation.

"Hey there Haru! I called you to have a group picture with your beloved Mikey later" I nug a elbow on him.
His eyes widen at the sentence, see he looks surpise at the opportunity.

"Hey Chiro! Are you sure Baji is with Mikey already?" I ask my raven hair friend.

"Ofcourse, he won't let the others have fun without him anyway"

"Now the last two"

"Nana!!" Smiley shouted my name as soon as he saw me and gave me a tight hug. While Angry patted ny head with the same angry look.

"Complete! Well then shall we go??" Raising my hands up I pointed at the direction.

"So we're gonna walk?" Koko blinks at me.

"Its up to you, You didn't bring any transportation?" I look at him.

All the boys quickly hides their keys without the girl noticing.

"I see then, we'll walk! Its lovely to have some time talking with each other anyway!"

"Na-ah not for me, bye bishes" Chiro showed his keys and wave goodbye.

We just look at his Godspeed motorcyle pass.

How dare he leave me alone in this.

"Ahah..nevermind that bird his spoiled"
I continued walking as they just followed me.

"How are you Nana?" Thankfully Smiley started a conversation with me.

"Haha Are you joking? We spend the new year yesterday" as I say that I felt spikes on my back.

Quickly looking back, the guys were smiling?

"Please be strong, and If anyone can create a new age alone, Its you Mikey!" Takemechi cheered up Mikey.

Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Baji, Chifuyu Hakkai and Ichiro who arrive minutes ago was standing in front of him. He was saying his last word because he will go back to the future once again as everything seems to be going well.

"Mikeeyyy!!" Somebody shouted as they saw Nari with the others waving at them.

"What's going on?" Baji raise his eyebrows.

"Eh? Nana-chan and you guys?" Takemechi looks at us confused.

"Anything to say Takemechi?" I smiled at him.

"Ah! Right can I have a favour? Mind if we take a group photo?" Takemechi brings out his polaroid camera.

"Since were gonna take a picture I want everyone to be in the memory" Nari grinned as everyone look at each other.

"Haha amazing Nana!" Mikey held my hand.

As everyone formed one by one, and the camera was placed.

"We're gonna pose 2-joints!" The girl suggested.

"Eh? 2joints?" Mitusuya asks.

"Like this, stick your pinky and ring finger up" She ordered as she showed them.

"Now everyone say 2JOINTTSS!"

"Hello Lala!" After the small photoshoot I went home and found Lala drinking tea with Riosha.

"Welcome home, sweetie would you like something?" Mrs.Kato smiled at me.

"Yup! Milk will do" I sat to the table.

I noticed she grab milk from the other container from she usually serve to Riosha.

"Ehh?? What's this favoritism?" I pouted as Riosha snickered.

"No silly, Since everyone needs some personal things in this big household. Why not separate and organize them?" Lala stated as she put the milk down.

"And a surpise your not outside partying girl" I look at her.

"Hmmm it's getting boring, I'll go if you go with me" Riosha grinned at me.

That's weird she usually go out like almost everyday. And she's not wearing too much revealing clothes as much as she do, maybe she's starting to have some kind of character development?

_______________________○_________________

Oh and btw here's another fanmade of Nari! Thankyou very much @AstrophileRin!

And Happy Birthday @Y0rzxie!

Man, I must say my followers are the most loveliest people, thankyou! This Author loves you no matter what♡

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

881K 36.9K 43
(Y/N) Tachibana has come to stay with her cousin, Hinata for the next few years. Moving to Japan was a major change for her, but the more prominent c...
150K 4.6K 61
(UNDER EDITING) where a girl finds herself making friends with gang members this doesn't really follow the plot of the manga/anime slow burn all char...
213K 4.8K 75
A series of short stories and oneshots for Tokyo Revenger characters. Book 1 A mix of angst, smutt, fluff and just random thoughts that come into my...
350K 12K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...