•Chandalier - Chap 55°

_____________________●___________________

And that's how Black Dragons era ended, I'd liked to name the date 'Chandalier' because Taiju got to learn and got his eyes open. While Hakkai changes his perspectives and his remorse. And for Takemechi to take Hinata back. So its like a bright light clearing the darkness.

Flashback

Chifuyu vs Inupi

Kokonoi vs Takemetchy

Mitsuya vs Taiju

Well until Hakkai got enough and decided to end up the problem, He Took Taiju after Mitsuya was worn out.
The problem was...he didn't even stood a chance.

"Takemechi please help me" Hakkai broke down on his knees, Takemechi was beaten red and blue after getting his homie's back.

"I got it" Takemechi grinned at him.

Hakkai confessed that All this time Hakkai wasn't the one protecting Yuzuha but it was the other way around. Yuzuha have been a brave and protective sister, Hakkai would always do his best to protect her but Yuzuha kept on insiting. She took all of Hakkai's beatings and punches to avoid his little brother getting beat up.

'And there goes the truth'

After a few more minutes, Toman was badly worn out and injured while Taiju Black Dragons Leader remained standing proudly. He was enjoying this and didn't seem to be hurt at all.

"Merry Christamas" A familiar voice echoed through the halls.

As everyone look at the direction, Toman felt relieve.

"What are you guys doing on day like this?" It was Manjiro Sano, smiling. Scarf around his neck and thick clothings.

Flashback Ended

" Well let's just say He ended Taiju's era with just one kick. And Draken defeated all the Black Dragon members all by himself." Nari nodded again and again feeling proud for his Friends amazing strength.

"Wooaahh! That's so hot!as expected of Daddy Draken" Riosha who was listening to the whole story commented, she annoyed and annoyed Nari to tell her what happend.

"I thought Mikey isn't you type?"

"Well yeah, before but I might reconsider. Still Draken stands out" Riosha flipped her hair "And why chandaleir again?"

"Oh umm.." Nari smiled akwardly.

The truth is