•Hang-Chap 82°

"She's missing?" The words echoed as the man repeated the news.

"Yes...after that day I never saw her" Mrs.Kato bowed her head. She couldn't find contact nor any strand of her eldest grandchild after the day Nari returned.

"I'm sure she'll be okay. C'mon its Riosha were talking about. She's probably in states shopping or drunking herself" Sanzu replied.

  "Don't worry...Just give her time. And once again we apologize for treating you" Mikey bowed down kissing her forearms.

Missing huh? She ran off...

Away from this fuck up environment.

What made her that way?

Of course as her family I need to find clues, in order to prevent this future.

I got so many questions and routes.

   Why did Mikey still did this? Is Emma dead?

Even Draken.... He never opposes against Mikey.

     This wasn't even in the storyline.

Click

As she heard the door close, her eyes snap open. The cold breeze from the open window was all she could feel. It's like its calling for her.

    The white silky dress dance along the wind, her ears ringing of how nauseous she was.

Is she making the right choice?

With no another second to doubt, Nari grab all of the silk from the room and started tying it together. Drops of sweat fell down one by one by the thought of getting caught.

She tied the end of the cloth on the heavy bed and grab it with all her strength.

PAK

  My face kiss another glass window as the sound echoed. I can't see a thing because the glass was reflecting my image. I think no one's in this room because there was no panic nor anything.

"Cough cough!" Mrs.Kato spat her upon looking at he granddaughter escaping.

"Are you okay?" Mikey ask and check her drink "Who made this tea?" He glared at the 2 maid.

    "Oh dear... I-it was nothing!" Mrs.Kato nervously laugh. Bonten was facing her as the maids got bowed down as they do not dare to lift their head up, in result she's the only one who can see her granddaughter's action.

"Hmmm if that's all, I'll ask my connections to track Riosha, well then we better head back-"

   "One more thing!" Mrs.Kato halt as they were about to get up "H-How's my darling?"

"She's still recovering from amnesia, do you want to see her?" Ran smiled.

"Ah! No need I think it's  better for her to....Rest!!" Lala suddenly shriek when she saw Nari almost slip.

   "Woah...what are you looki-"Rindou was about to look at the direction but Mrs.Kato pretended to fall from her wheelchair. Successfully she grab Bonten's attention as Nari got down safely.

An hour pass by as bonten was finish doing their business, the cctv camera holds the image of the girl still sleeping.

"Hmmm isn't it odd? She's sleeping so peaceful this time" Sanzu smirk as he adored the girls image.

   "Fuck!" Ran curse out and started running towards the room.

The others followed as well in denial of the worst case scenario.

   I arrive at the train station as I bought the next flight to L.A. I'm not done with Riosha's mystery, even if she's not there I still need to shoot my shot.

30minutes pass by but the train still wasn't here...weird isn't tokyo the capital city?

      People pass by..when I look on the other side I saw the same white hair and white dress on the other side of the rail. I blink furiously and look at her again, but it wasn't there.

"Pst"

I heard someone said from the back as I turn around quickly.

"You...." my mouth was agape when I saw her plump and reddish eyes. Riosha...has scars all over her body.

       "I'm sorry" she apologize.

         "Huh?what for?" I look at her. But then I found myself falling. 

"NANA!!!!"

________________________________________

   Helloo! I'm so sorry I was too focus on the ftof classes and only visited my account today! Sorry this might be the shortest one yet! But I'm backk and will update as soon as I can. Thankyou for being patient! Lot's of Love♡