•GMRC-Chap 16°

____●____________________________________

    Ever since that day Nari prayed that she would not see Taiju again. Good thing the park was not around near there area.
    That was just a big no no,'Why does I always meet this gangsta villain in their child forms. Surely nothing's gonna change right?' She sighed loudly.
       'Besides! They're just kids and I didn't even interact with them for more than a minute!' She thinks being positive as she get her fighting spirit back.

           Ichiro was waiting in Nari's house, they usually walk together to school or from school ever since Ichiro saw she had bruises on her face.
     "Oi, can you hurry up. Im about to fall asleep here" he yawned telling his friend who was packing her bag.
    "Got it, bye bye Lala~" she kissed her granndma goodbye as Mrs.Kato wave them goodbye.
     "Let's go birdy!" She put on her shoes and jog away from her friend.
      "Hey! Not fair I waited for you!" Ichiro complained and chase her friend.

            The two was now on their classroom this time they're classmates.
     Mikey and Baji were on a diffirent classroom too.
"Hhmmm a lot of girls have been asking me about you" you elbowed your raven hair friend.
     "And so? What will I do to them?" Chiro with his lazy eyes shrug.
  Speaking of a girl, a purple hair and a b-cup girl approach him looking down.

        "U-umm eto.. excuse me Iekami-san... I have something for you" she bowed as she hands out a purple medium box. She was blushing as she shut her eyes close.
        Ichiro looks at the box with the same lazy eyes. "Neh Nari? Want to take the box?" Chiro looks at me.
      "Are you on drugs?why would you ask-" you were cut as the purple hair girl speaks "But Iekami-san Im not giving it to her Im giving it to yo-" but Chiro speaks up again "Your giving it to me right?" The purple gurl nods.
     "So its mine now, its mine so Im giving it to her" Chiro titls his head.
       You elbowed him "Bish your hurting the lady's feelings!" You whispered.

         You took the box from the lady and said "Hey its okay I'll give it to him. Im sure he will like it" you wink at her as you two go.
       "You cold birdy, did I raise you to be like that?" You smack your raven hair at his head.
        "Wew raise huh? Come on Im only a year older than you and besides you dont feed me" Chiro sticks his tounge out.
        "A-ah bobo ka talaga!" (Your really dumb!)As you smack him again.
      "Stop telling me that bow-bow word I know that that means anyway. Your bow-bow than me" he jokingly hit your shoulder.
        "Tanga"(idiot) you hit him back, both of you smiling. "Your panget"(ugly) he hits you back. Now you guys started to sibling fight, your smiles leaving your faces. You grab his hair and he was pinning you down squishing your face.

       "Ah!Nana-chan, Roro what are you two doing?" Mikey who was eating a bread with Draken pops out.
          You bit Ichiro's hand making him let go of you. You two stands up as you smiled at Mikey.
"Nana-chan not fair bite me too!" Mikey said, I dont know if that was a joke or what but nah.
         "Oh, Iekami dont do that Emma will get jealous" Draken stated teasing Chiro.
       "Hmmm, Draken are you giving Emma to him huh?" My eyebrows bobbing up and down with a teasing smile at Draken.
      "Huhh? What do you mean?" His eyebrow meet.

          I step towards him and whispered "You think Emma is cute dont you?".
      "Ofcourse she is, he's Mikey's little sister after all. What do you want me to say she's not?" Draken looking at Nari raising his eyebrows.

        'Nah, Ken is still a kid he'd love her back soon' she rolled her eyes "Okay, Whatever you say Egghead".
          "Oi! I have the coolest haircut ya know!" Draken shouted.
        "Yeah yeah so cool that it starts to shine when its under the sun" you walk away waving your hand.
     "What did that suppose to mean!?" You heard Draken yelled.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

    After class, the guys said they wanted to hang out to your house.
    "Okay but promise me to study okay? Not just eat my Lala's dishes" you said looking at Mikey's eyes.
"Hayy" he answered smiling, "And you too Baji" you stared into his eyes next "Aye aye captain" he grinned.

          "Okayy! You guys head there first and tell Lala I will be home soon"
    "Ehh Nari-san where are you going?" Mitsuya ask, "Its okay, just go ahead I'll be quick!" You run off.
      "Hey wait!" Draken yelled at the girl but she was far away.
         "Aww we wanted to hang out to be with her and then she do that" Mikey pouted crossing his arms.
     "Its okay Mikey-kun she said she's gonna be back soon" Kozutora smiled.

            Your at the highshool are, what for? Well you simply missed the white lion.
          "What are you doing here princess?" you turn around and saw Wakasa. Nari hurriedly hugs the highschooler.
         "Nothing I just missed you!" She grinned making Wakasa chuckle.
           The truth is you wondered where he go when Shinichiro died in the original story.
     "Im here so what's with the long face?" He bents down to your level and caresses your cheek.
        "Neh otto, what are you gonna do if your not a gangster?" She stared into his eyes.
         "Hmm, I can't really imagine having a boring life with no thrill, or a life without meeting Shinichiro and the others" he said with his usual lazy face.
"But you made this gangsta life better entertaining me" he pats your head with a smile.

         Your walking to home, the words Imaushi said keeps on ringing in your head "I can't imagine a life without Shinichiro". Your hands landed both on your cheeks, "Okay! We should not mess this up Nari!" The girl filled with determination said.

        "About time you show up" Chiro said with the others looking at you.
    "Welcome home Nana-chan~" Mikey greeted his both hands on the back of his head.

         "Okay boys! We'll study good manners and right conduct!" Nari shouted making the boys confused.
    "Eh But I thought we'll be studying math-" Baji was cut off by you.
       "THEY. Will be studying math" I point at Ichiro's side.
       "But you, me and Kozu will be studying good manners and right conduct" you said looking at the two.
"E-eh? But" you covered Baji's mouth
    "Boys continue your study! We three will study over here" you grab Baji and Kozu to a diffirent table.

         "Okay rule number 1 you do not hit someone's head" Nari stated making the boys look at her weirdly.
         "Who the heck would do tha-"

_____○___________________________________

    Hi darlings! Thankyou for my first follower honeybead♡. And for the voters! It means a lot to me, and it inspire me to write this story well. I decided to make the moments a little longer before the chapter of Mikey Mouse's brother wonder forever.