°Drop-Chapter 2°

●_______________________________________

*Thunder cracks, and rain falling*

●______________________________________

It hurts..oh no did I go to hell? Or its the effects of the thunder. The stingy pain on my head, shoulder and legs.

"HAHAHAHAH look at her crying like a baby"

Crying like a baby?Those were the sounds I hear, children laughing. Snap, I open my eyes only to see that Im surrounded by a bunch of kids. I felt something dry on my cheeks.

Touch

Its dry blood. Could it be they're bullying me? And this hand is so little and soft. This texture...bish am I in an anime!?

The bullies were suddenly confused of the girl whose face lit up in happiness.

"Hey! What the heck are you happy about!" The girl suddenly remembers she's getting pick out. She glared at them. Of course the kids were shock and scared after all this girl knows how to make this scary death stare in this type of scenario.

'This kids really dont know any manners' she thought. She stands up "Hey you chubs, what's my name?" The boy in the center sweatdrops

"W-what?" He was really confuse for a little boy.
"I said what's my name." The girl repeats.
"Y-your Nari an orphan Ha-h-a-ha" the boy nervously laugh.

"Hey boss she called you Chubs I think she meant for Chubby" the other boy told to the fat one. Then the fat boy was red in both anger and shame.

"Get This Orphan Girl!"

She Smirks, this little diapers really want to challenge an 18yr old girl? The girl raise her hand to the air making the little boys stop.

"YOU LITTLE SPOILED BRATS NEED TO GET WHIPPED!" The girl shouts.

"R-RUN!!"

"MOMMY!!I WANT TO GO HOMEEEE!"

*30 Minutes Later*

The little boys was on their knees, crying covering their butt cheeks. Well I might be a little girl but my soul and mind was much more older.

"Okay boys, what do you have to say?"she stated.

"Were sorry! Please let us go home!! Wahh!" The little boys shouted.

"Who's the crybabies?!" She question.

"We are!!" Now the boys have running noses.

"Good! Now take me to my home." As she said that the little bullies guided her there and run off. The last thing they thought was

"She wasn't a crybaby at all"

Now where Am I? Papa G your the best! Wait! wait!what anime am I in? I swear if Im in blood C or Re-zero I might just have to kill myself.

"NARI! Oh this child! What happend to you!?" A woman in her 50's called out to me. So This is Nari? Well could be worst. The woman touches my wounds, tears forming in her eyes. H-hey stop Im much more soft hearted for elders.

"Oh my poor darling did they bully you again?Come come let granny heal this scars." In this shelter she started to cure my wounds gently. She is kind and she's about to cry. I cupped her cheeks.

"Im sowie Granma, Dont cry"

She hug me....tight.
"Let's go home you keep on coming to this orphanage just to see your friends but end up getting bullied, I told you they're not here until tomorrow"

"Friends?" Welp this is confusing they should atleast let me take a peek at her memories.

○____________________________________

Pslams 83:18