•Toru- Chap 39°

______________●__________________________

          Another school day, another crackhead day. Nari didn't hang out with the boys today, even if they kept on insisting they could do nothing for she made up excuses.

      The girl wanted some time and space for herself. Getting her mental health and emotions ready.
   All the events that have happend made her stress and Riosha wasn't helping.
           Lala was called to the guidance office for Riosha bullied her classmate.

            Her cousin's attitude was too much for the school to handle. They couldn't kick her out for she came from a powerful family.
   Riosha have become what they call 'Queen Bee' even though she's not part of gangs people are scared of her, even delinquents can't handle her.

             Yup people kept saying we're the total opposites. It's not like we're sisters. All of this goody good shoes are all an act after all, well some of it but the kindness I'm showing them are real.

The girl was pretending to be a white lotus and kind for their future. She's thinking maybe if there's somebody who will teach and love them, they won't turn out to be that bad.
      Especially Mikey the girl knew he's dark impulse took over him because of the things that he went through.
"Haa... I'll try to do my best you guys... If only I could time travel too"
Nari stated leaning her head back at the bench looking up the trees.

"Nari-san?" Takemechi with Akkun called out my name. "Ohh that voice Mechi and Akkun huh?" Nari lazily answered.
      "Eh- I never told you that my nickname is Akkun.." tha statement made Nari freeze but quickly regain composure.

"Well... I heard Takemechi yelling every once in a while ya know?" She stated as the two sat beside her.

"Mikey-kun and the others are hanging out, why are you alone?"

"Nahh sometimes a girl needs to be alone anyway. By the way what are you guys gonna do?" Nari ask looking at Takemechi as he scratch his head.

"Haha nothing were just hanging out waiting for the others" Akkun answered starting a conversation with the girl. Nari hummed in response and go back to her position.

        A boy with a mole on the side of his eye was getting attention from the girls. No one could recognize his change, attractive style and clothing. He was being friendly while asking for directions.
         "Hello, excuse me beautiful lady do you where Rainari Kenshin's classroom is?" He ask with a gentle smile making the girl blush.
"Ye-yes she's actually my classmate but she went out a few minutes ago"

    "Thankyou" His smile faded and continue looking for the white hair girl.

    As soon as his eyes landed on a girl sitting lazily on a bench he whistled "Weww you haven't change Nana-chan~"
                         His glare became sharp when the two boys sat beside the almost-sleeping girl.
          He watch them talk with a feeling that he could not describe.