•Blessing-Chap 15°

____●____________________________________

January, 26 2003

Im at Shinichiro's bike shop, hanging out since its this year.
I wanted to familiarize and memorize everything in this shop.

"What are you thinking about?" Shin looks at the little girl who was looking left and right.
"Nothingg, do you sell any helmet?" You jump down from the table counter.
"Oh you have a motorcycle?" Shinichiro smiled at you as you shook your head.
"Na-ah, I'm just asking, so Shin Otto you sell any helmet?" You walk towards him, he was busy wiping clean some motorcycle parts.
"Hmmm I sure do, what is it for?" He ask going back to his business, you touch his head and as you measured it.
"O-oi haha what are you doing, your gonna mess my hair" Shinichiro complained.

"Give me the toughest helmet you got!" You ordered him, as he sigh and look for it.
"Dont worry Im gonna pay for it" you grinned, "This one's much more expensive because of its high quality" Shiniro smiled at you as he hands the brand new helmet.

"Ummm, bent down I can't reach you" you said as he follows, you put the helmet on his head and it is a perfect fit. "Hmm?" Shinichiro wondered and he stands up.
Suddenly you threw the helmet with all your strenght, making the highschooler shock. "E-eh? Nari what the heck are you doing! That was a brand new helmet!" Shiniro shouts terrified on what you just did.
You walk towards the helmet and check on it, "Okay! Just a scratch and its really tough, that settles it. I'll take this thank you." Nari grinned as she stated.

"Man, your a one crazy girl" Shiniro scratch the back of his head, and he pack the helmet.
"Why did you even buy this anyway, you don't even have a motorcycle" he asked. "For future purposes! Otto I'll pay you tomorrow okay?" Nari grabs the pack helmet.
"Oh its fine! Take it as a gift" Shiniro pats the girl's head. As if Nari's gonna do that this girl is prideful and arrogant so she'll pay Shinichiro twice the price.
"I'll go now! Tell Emma I said hello" I puckered my lips as Shiniro bents down.
-SMOOCH- kissing Shinichiro on the cheek "Bye Otto!" She said as Shinichiro wave goodbye.

"Hi Lala~" Mrs.Kato welcome you with a hug. "How's school darling? Your boyfriends didn't visit for study session this week" She ask as she organize my school bag.
"Oh they're doing okay, they told me to say hello to you too" I answered, oh if only she knew they've been fighting some kind of gangs. They aren't fighting for fun, the gangs they fought are the bullies and the bad one's who's picking up children's lunch money or whatever.

"Oh okay, what's that helmet for?" Lala ask when she notice my package.
"I just love the color Im gonna display it to my room! Lala Can I ask for money for the payment?" Nari grinned, as her Lala just smiled. "Ofcourse honey, you know how much Lala likes too spoil you" she caresses your cheeks.