•Sick-Chap 29°

___________●_____________________________

"Everyone! Toman's Hidden Ace! Ichiro Iekami is back!" Mikey announces as everyone celebrated.
Iekami walk towards Draken, "Woah what's this? A new member?" He said as he looks at Takemechi, "Our new friend, oh so you must be the one who help Pah's friend to the hospital?" Draken stated making the raven hair boy confused. "Hmmm? I dont know anything about that I just arrived an hour ago and hurriedly rush here. But to my disappointment I dont see any weird looking white hair." Chiro said observing the area.

"Nari? She's bedridden and Grandma Kato says she won't be accepting any visitors" Draken stated making the boy scratch the back of his neck "I see..."
"That's weird we gotta show gratittude to that someone though" Mitsuya stated.

Nari, who was sick and injured was all alone in her room. She kept restraining herself from screaming because of the pain. Her internal was still bleeding for her ribs were damage, the bruise on her neck was still visible. Its like she hang herself but failed.
"Unpleasant...unpleasannnttt" she whispered scream.
"I rather have an diarrhea than this shit" she added curled into a ball.

Grandma Kato who was checking her every minute, heard her whispers and groans. She knew that her grandaughter was not resting but is keeping her pain all to her self.
Grandma Kato do not want her granddaughter to pretend anymore so she kept quite, nursing her outside her room.

It was already morning, Lala was outside Nari's door where she fell asleep. She didn't want to return to her room and sleep soundly as her beloved grandaughter was in pain.
She quickly get up and make breakfast, she hope that Nari would go out and eat. As if God heard her prayers, a sound of a door clicking came from upstairs.
Slow footsteps can also be heard.
The girl was revealed who was wearing a turtle neck nightgown.

"Ohayo Lala" Nari greet, a soft smile on her face. Mrs.Kato was relief to see her baby smiling.
"Awe thank goodness you're okay darling! Here sit, why did you wake up so early? I thought you're not going to school?" Lala questioned as Nari sat down.

"I thought so too, but I remembered we will be having reviews for exams" Nari stated as she munch down her breakfast.
The truth is she saw her grandma's shadows outside her room yesterday, so she decided to go to school. And wanted her Grandma to be relief.

"I'm also gonna wear thick clothes, I dont want to be cold" she added, with that her Grandma smiled and left the kitchen. Where she prepare the things her grandaughter should wear.

"Lala add some scarfs please" Nari politely ordered as she went to the bathroom.

When Nari got to school, she observe everyone was so loud and whispering about something. Specially the girls who crowded her way to her classroom.
"Excuse me, pardon, coming through" the words she had to say just to so she could get through. Nari made sure her waist wouldn't get hit nor touch, so she acted very careful.
A lot of stares was given to her, for they saw the girl all wrap up in a sunny weather. She was also wearing a black mask, If I saw someone like that surely I'd look at them too.