•What?-Chap 18°

____●____________________________________

      Its been a week since Mikey's birthday. Im now with Mitsuya helping him to babysit Mana and Luna.
    "Park!" Luna held my pants, while Mitsuya was carrying Mana.

       "Sorry to drag you into this Nana" Mitsuya said, "Oh come on! Its nothing, besides I like two little cuties" I answered as I piggy back Luna.
         Were now on our way to the park for the kids to play, dont get it wrong its not the park where I met Taiju.

         "Nana pwetty" Luna said as she plays with my white hair.
       "Oi Luna stop bothering Nana" Mitsuya said to Luna, as Luna stick her tounge out.
       Mitsuya sighs "Im really sorry Nana" I smiled at him "Hey stop apologizing already! I told you what are friends for?" We arrived at the park as Luna gets down from me and run free.

            "Na! Lanya!" Baby Mana said as she was reaching for her sister who was running. Mitsuya let Mana down as she chase her sister.
      "Be careful you two! Dont fall okay" Nari shouted at the two kids playing.

           "Well Im proud of you Mitsuya-kun" Nari smiled at Mitsuya as her hair sways with the wind.
       Mitsuya was mesmerize the word proud made his heart thump. He's too young to be experiencing something like this, him acting like a father for the two. His mother doesn't even have time always busy working over time.
   He was tired from school, taking care of her two sisters at the same time, part time jobs and cooking for her mother. He was too tired, he remembered what Draken's guardians said to him in the past when he went in Draken's place.
           They were right what can he do but to be grateful, and to help her mother. What Nari said is making him cry, after all he have work so hard.

          Mitsuya parted his mouth, "T...Thankyou very much Nana-chan" Mitsuya said as he swallowed back trying to hold his tears.
      "Awww its Okay Mitsuyaaa were here for you! You can do this!" Nari cheered him up as she rub his back, comforting him. It seems like the wind was with them trying to comfort Mitsuya too, the gentle calming breeze seems like its whispering to them.

        Mana who was tired from running was now in front of his older brother. Her tiny little hands stretching up gesturing for him to carry her. "You keep on playing forgetting about me, but when your tired your gonna make me carry you?" Mitsuya smiled as she carries Mana.
                  Luna was still enjoying playing around as Mana is about to drift to sleep.
       "Ack! Stop it!" We heard a voice shouts. Mitsuya and I look at each other, and we check it out. I hid behind the three because I

              Mitsuya grab the boys hand, "You're going to far" as he added
"Violence should be use to protect" with a  smile.  And it turns out it was Hakkai Shiba beating up a kid this scene happend in the manga. Luna was hiding behind a three while Mana didn't get to sleep.