•4k- Chap 36°

_____________●___________________________

      "I'm home.." Nari greeted as she enter the household.
"Omygash you look like literal shit" Riosha who has a towel on her head and she was doing her nails while her legs crossed, not even looking at me.
         "I have no time for your judgement Riosha...besides where's Lala?"

             "Right here, and where have you been little miss?" Lala pop out of the kitchen door frowning at me.
"I know you and the guys are in a gang a long time ago, but if you keep on getting hurt I have no choice but to take you back." Mrs.Kato seriously stated "Pfftt oh please Like what gang? Cleaning club?" Riosha interups scoffing.
           "No Lala, you know that the guys didn't want me getting hurt. And besides look at me I have no bruise at all" Nari turn around to prove it.

     Mrs.Kato walks towards me and lift my shirt up, revealing my bandage waist. "Ewww, what the heck is that it looks like it got stomp by a horse" Riosha scrunch her nose when she saw my injury. "See Darling, your injury didn't get to heal fully yet you got wet in the rain! Go take a hot shower now." Mrs.Kato ordered as I sigh and nod.

    I did what I was told to and head downstairs for a cup of coffee. Then I heard noises from Riosha's phone.
     "Hahaha what a loser---.." the sound says as Riosha was watching it snickering.
"And what do you got here?" I raised my eyebrow as I peek.
       "Something a loser like you can't do" She answered and I notice it was Kiyosama and his gang beating Takemechi out. 'This! How did she-'

    "Looking at your ugly shock face it seems like you dont know what bad guys do. While I was bored and was about to go home I heard this shitty boys beating out a lame loser. So as A memory I recorded it for ecstasy" She smiled curling the tips of her hair.
      'Omg.....I didn't know she was this wicked' Nari gulp at Riosha's personality.

      "You record all of it?" I ask looking at her, "Yeahh until her gf went looking for him and shit's started to get down so a big yuck I didn't continue and went home instead. That pink hair bish ruin the mood ugh" Riosha rolled her eyes as she return her gaze to her phone.
(Reminder 2005 have limited phones that time, especially she's from States)

"Hey can I have that? I promise I'll give it back" I tried to smile, she look at me for a second "Why?" Riosha raise her eyebrows. "The guy they're beating is my friend so I really need that for evidence"

      Riosha sigh like she's so done and shrug her shoulder "Ughh what do I expect, ofcourse a loser would be friends with a loser. Let me guess they're the reason why you got that injury too aren't they?" I slowly nod, She stands up and throws her phone at me.
    "The password is Rio Bee2full, I dont want that phone anyway so I'm gonna call Mommy for a new one" Riosha stated as she went upstairs and got inside her room.