•Red Sea -Chap 75°

⚠️:Mature themes!

⚠️:Mature themes!

        "Lala..." The girl was smiling all by herself. She's relief that one of her family was doing well.

  "Now next up is Riosha"  how can I get closer to the most beloved of the feared organization?

      Ofcourse...even if I have to search through their every lair then I have too.

But then That would take me forever, sorry to say this but what's the point of the main character?

     Takemechi Hanagaki..

         Since Mikey is still here Takemechi didn't get to go back to the past. So the first one that I need to check is his old apartment. If he's not there then his the future Takemechi.

      Stepping towards his apartment, its still shabby as ever. I doubt that his not here...after all if he did he would've atleast clean it.

   Touching the old door, I touch the doorknob next- its locked.

  The girl sighed, she lost hoped. She slowly go downstairs in disappointment her head bowing down.

"You are?" The voice made her look up.

  Bingo it was Takemetchi. I grab towards his apartment "O-oi!" Then stop by his door, he kept looking at me but I pointed the doorknob. As he understood it he slowly unlocked it.

  As soon as he did I shove him inside and lock the door "P-pls dont! I'm about to get married" he pleaded.

"Dude chill, I ain't gay" I fix myself as I observe it...some things are in a box. Seems like he's moving "You all alone?" I ask him.

"Yes, now time to answer mine. Who are you?" He look at me seriously, pft look at the hero being serious.

    "If I showed you myself can you promise not to tell anyone? And when I say Anyone, not even your future wife's or closest friend is an exception got it?"

He gulp but then nodded.

   Its fine, since his wearing a casual clothes and not a formal gangsta outfit, him going into this apartment already confirmed his still the good Takemechi.

    I took my wig and mask off infront of him.

"Y-you! Nari-san!?" He covered his mouth in surpise "Your alive!"

    "Yes I am ma boy! Now I need some information and help" I sat on his bed "Don't forget your promise no one must ever know"

"Wow...your really alive. In all the futures your either killed or decease"

.....Yeah, well I expected in anyway.

"Mikey-kun and the others have change huh?" He scratch the back of his head "Well the others are well, Emma and Draken are also engaged!" Takemechi informed.