•Bloody- Chap 43°

___________________●_____________________

"U-um Hanemiya-kun?" Takemechi called out to the boy. He met him a few minutes ago and was told to follow so he did.

"What? Kazutora's fine" Kazu answered "You're a third year at our school?"

"Yeah"

"So if someone as famous as you have been going to our school all this time. I figured everyone will make a much bigger deal out of it" Takemechi openly said his opinions and wonders.

"I only went for one semester as a first schooler" Kazu answered as he looks at him "I've been going to reform school.."

"Eh!? You got arrested?!" Takemechi was surprised.

"It was all his fault...."

"Any way we're almost here" Kazu regain his composure.

The two stands in front of an abandoned arcade, painted with a headless angel.

As they enter Takemechi notice the atmosphere was a lot different than Toman's.

"Crack! Whack! Wank! Whack!" Moving on forward Takemechi heard the noise. Seeing someone surrounded in a circle, he was paused.

"HUH?" It was Baji who beating Chifuyu's face.

"Kazutora-kun? What's the meaning of this?" Takemechi quickly ask Kazu.

"What do you mean the meaning of this? It means proving yourself worthy and faithful" Kazutora answered looking at him.
"Switching gang is like Switching religions. So Baji needed to prove that he's ready for Valhalla. Now he's beating his most trusted man, the First Division Vice-Captain of Toman."

"Is it Good enough for you Hanma-kun?" Baji finally stops, untying his hair and looking at the Valhalla captains.

"You're late asshole"

"I'm surprised you went this far"

"You're a real bastard"

The captains commented.

.

.

"Got it Mr.Perfect?" Nari ask her friend who have been listening to her plan the whole time.

"So it's like you know someone's gonna get killed because of your gut feeling? Dumb sorceress bish" Ichiro rolled his eyes.