•Monster- Chap 40°

________________●________________________

         "Boo" Mikey who rise up from the water said startling Takemechi who again just came from the future.

"Hey, pipe down will yah you're not a little kid anymore" Draken scold the two as they were loud. The boy's were in a bath house relaxing before having the meeting.

     "You're still using a shampoo hat yet your telling me to grow up?" Mikey tease his friend, "The big guys afraid of a shampoo stinging his eyes" Mikey added as he sat down beside Takemechi.
    "Shut up!!" Draken shouts back.

    "Neh Draken-kun how's your injury?" Takemechi ask "I'm all healed because as I work out. Check out my abs" Draken grin as he stand up and flex his body.

  "Haha you don't look like middle schooler at all" Takemechi commented.

       Seconds later Draken and Mikey started to playfully fight with Takemechi shock and couldn't do anything.
   "Why don't you die for once!" Draken shouts pressing Mikey's head in the water as Mikey keeps on kicking his injuries.

       Takemechi who watches them couldn't help but to blurt the "I wish we could stay like this forever.." words. Making the two of them look at him confused.

   "Haaa I guess it's time for us to go out!"

     The three of them change and went out of the bath house. With the other division captains waiting for them
    "Now we're off to nominate the new third division captain!" Mikey stated.

         As Tokyo Manji Gang formed they haven't started for they were waiting for one person, no not the president but the Empress.
    "What's taking her long?" One of them complained but someone glare at them making them nervous.

          Minutes later instead of the Empress arriving it was the Hidden Ace instead. Chiro whispered something to Mikey that made him pout but soon he started the meeting.

      "THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN STEP FORWARD!" President Manjiro ordered as everyone look at the direction where the suppose third division captain will be.

     Revealing Kisaki Tetta, everyone was confused. Specially Takemechi he look at Mikey but his face shows nothing.

Kisaki sat on the stairs with his back facing Mikey.

          Ichiro with his cross arms with Draken are the only ones who was calm while the others started gossiping.

   "Disrectpectful! You have the guts to turn your back on the president!?"