•Evening Winter°

__________________●______________________

3 boys are outside a shop seems to be waiting for someone, with the winter frosting, cold night was the icing.

Wearing coats as a shield to the freezing weather one of them cuss "Fuck, its cold" Hanma grip on his coat "Hey Chifuyu, is Takemechi comin' or what?"

"He said he had something small to take care of" The blonde soft looking boy- Chifuyu answered.

"I bet its his dic-"

"He didn't ditch us right? We're carrying out our plan for tomorrow ya know?" The boy with the glasses- Kisaki cut the silly boy's words.

"Let's go inside and eat while we wait" Chifuyu suggested as the three of them entered the shop.

UMISHITA PARK

'Can you please try not to dragged her to that, after all you're a delinquent..'

Words of Hinata's Father flash back into Takemechi's mind as he was standing in front of his girlfriend.

"What?" Hinata was confused as she blink several times.

"Let's break up, Hina.."

A white hair girl with a completely opposite colored boy was in an alley seems to be waiting for someone too.

"Shit its cold.." the raven haired boy with his Foreign accent stated.

"Tangina pang ilng beses nako dito kaso anlamig paden..." the white hair girl with her own language stated.

Translation: Cuss' no matter how many times I've experience this winter its still cold.

"Ofcourse it's cold, who the fck wears vix in this cold weather, isn't that ointment a chilly sensation?" Her raven haired boy nag at her.
"What are we doin here anyway??" with his arms cross, he questioned the girl.

"What do you mean we? Its supposed to be only me but you insisted on coming just because you want to escape your household naggings. Go home if your gonna complain shoo- shoo-" Nari action with her hands.

"Because your dumb, who knows if you get in trouble again and the next day your in the news, Written missing"

"Then that's the plan tomorrow?" Chifyu and Takemechi was walking into the alley where the two persons were.

"Eh? Nana-chan goodevening!" Chifyu greeted as soon as he saw them "As well to you Ichiro-kun" He bowed.

"This japanese titles--" Chiro complained but Nari elbowed him.