°Last-Chap 9°

HELLO READERS! TO REMIND YOU THAT THE AGE GAP BETWEEN MIKEY AND SINICHIRO IS 10 YEARS.
THEREFORE WE WILL BE CHANGING IT TO 6.

■AGE GAPS■
■MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS!■

_●______________________________________

_●_______________________________________

*1 year later* Febuary 12, 2002

A year pass since I met the Black Dragon's First Generation. Now Im planning to take a step on Izana so that he won't hate his siblings in the future.

Nari use the white lotus technique everytime she visits the Black Dragon headquarters which was successful.
Sinichiro took a liking to her as Imaushi doted on her.

You gave up making them your boyfriends for you knew they only see you as a sister. You were still in elementary after all. While the 2 were in highschool. But this didn't stop the way your calling them (my husband Wakasa and husband Sinichiro) sometimes you would Call Sinichiro his usual Nickname "Shin".

Ofcourse you ask permissions from them. They spoiled you rotten actually and just letting you call them whatever you want.

Izana and Kaku's growth was visible. I can see the changes they had since we met. Now even though its just a year they're changing quickly.

"Goodmorning Anata!" You greeted smiling at Sinichiro.
Sinichiro smiled back as he pat your head. "Hello Nari-chan, your class ended earlier than usual huh?"

You nod "Hmm? Where's my husband Wakasa?" You look up trying to find the white leopard.

Making Sinichiro chuckle "Oh? Your making me jealous. Mentioning another man while your husband is In front of you?" As he pinch your cheeks.

"Oucchh! Hey! Im gonna be a chimpmunk if you keep on doing that!" Nari complained.

You saw a a bouqet at Sinichiro's motorcycle.
"Oh, your gonna confess to someone." You snicker.
Sinichiro nervously laugh as he told you the truth, you weren't surprise that he got rejected. And you were confused too, who the heck would reject Sinichiro?

"After they saw Wakasa they immidiately ask for his name, Rejecting me" Sinichiro chuckled.

'That's it! No wonder he got canonly rejected more than 20 times'

I giggled to the thought of it. Minutes later a Girl was in front of the Shop. She was pretty and has a nice body.
I elbowed Sinichiro making him gulp.

"Umm hello? I heard you knew Wakasa?" The beautiful lady ask.
I gave up, poor Sinichiro its all about Wakasa here and Wakasa there. Well I cant blame the girls that Imaushi never age.

After I went to the shop, Im on my way to Izana and Kakucho.
When I arrive they were sitting on our usual spot talking about something.

"Yoh!" I ran towards them as they look at me.

-SINICHIRO'S POV-

Nari said her goodbye, I insisted on taking her home but she said she can go alone.

"Hey" Wakasa entered my shop.

"A chick came looking for you" I stated.
"Did the little princess came here?" He asked ignoring the sentence I just said. The usual Imaushi just don't care.

"She sure did, she was asking for you and waited a little while until she got impatient" I answered, Wakasa chuckled.
"Oh? What's this you've grown attach to the lighting huh?" I tease, I mean I did too. Who won't grow attach to a child visiting and complimenting you almost everyday.

"Hmmm, maybe~ then I'll go now. Its odd how Inupi and the little princess didn't see each other until now" Wakasa said as he walk off. Then I realize I find it odd too. Everytime Inupi would visit Nari wont, for the reasons such as she's busy and her class didn't end yet.
'That little lighting sure is something.' Sinichiro smirk.

-END-

Ofcourse Nari has planned and calculated all her visits.

-BACK TO YOUR POV-

At The Orphanage

"Sooo, what are you two discussing about?" I ask

Making Kaku and Izana look at each other as Izana sigh.
He step towards me, then he suddenly hugs me.

"W-woah there? Is everything okay?" He tighten the hug.

"Neh Nari, when we grow up. I'll give you everything you want" Izana said between the hug.
"Haha as you should, Im your guy's Empress after all" you answered rubbing his back.

Izana's hand snakes down to your waist as he pulled you closer.

'Woah chill kid' you thought. You can feel his breath on your neck.

"W-what's this fo-" you were cut off by Izana whispering "I'm gonna make you happy, I'll protect and no one will harm you"
You were confuse why is he saying all of this.
Izana tighten his hold of you.
Whispering to your ear

"I'll become the Strongest and You alone will stand My Empress"

.
.

.
.

I never realize those were the last words that I'll ever hear from him. I didn't see it coming, rather my calculations were wrong. I never got to say goodbye nor say the truth. Now I know the War is still gonna happen.

Here I am at the Orphanage looking for my two boys. But only got a Letter saying "Wait for me".

Well from the words he said, it seems like I am successful.

They were right.. I am a terrible person after all.

_○_______________________________________

Hii! Homeworks has been hard lately and its draining my brain. :,)