°Hideous- Chap 47•

__________________•______________________

      "This way, sir" The man in black opened the door for the 2 men to enter. Which is Takemechi who just got to the future, and Chifuyu who accompany him.

      'So this is where Toman's admins are meeting?' Takemechi thought to himself. 'I can't believe it! I'm really a toman admin now!' He couldn't believe it after from the past he was assigned to be one of the Captains in Toman after the bloody Halloween, resulting in this.

   As they enter the room, a table was visible and surrounded by the grown-up people he met from the past.
The persons were Pah-chin, Peh-yah,  Yashiro Muto/Mucho,  and Nahoya Kawata.

He was surprised to see new faces who were recognized as Hanma Shuji, Hakkai Shiba, Inui Seshui, and Kokonoi Hajime.

    They started fighting ever since he entered but what made him white was the person entering, as everyone greeted him one name entered his mind.

Kisaki Tetta

       "Enough with the stiff formalities" Kisaki stated with a smile on his face.

"You don't usually show up for our admin meetings Kisaki-san" Hanma stands up.

  "I've got some minor business to deal with" Kisaki answered, looking down at Takemechi. He flinches "huh?"

      "Takemechi, Chifuyu could I have a moment of your time?" Kisaki asks, smiling at them. The two were confused but Takemechi agreed.

   Marching down the expensive-looking hallway, Takemechi couldn't help but be amazed "Wow this place is great!"

   "Is it? I had this place re-established recently" Kisaki stated looking around the place he build.

        Arriving at the new room "Go on, have a seat" Kisaki ordered as Takemechi did. However, Chifuyu remains standing.

    "You can seat too" He smiled at the boy, "I don't have the right." Simple words came from Chifuyu's mouth.
"Haha upright as ever, I see" Kisaki chuckled "How's Baji doing?"

        That question made Takemechi confused, he's right where is the First Division Captain? Why is he accompanying him?

   "He's doing well sir.." Chifuyu answered, satisfied Kisaki look at Takemechi. A waiter with 3 glass drinks put it down the table.

    "I would like us to have a toast! Just this once" Kisaki stands up, raising his glass. The two hesitated but soon gave up. Raising their glass of drinks, they drank it.