•Vitamins- Chap 38°

_____________●___________________________

     2 boys at the rooftop were talking. One was tan and had eyeglasses on, and while the other one had tattoos on each of his hand, smoking.
       "Haha you know she's so interesting, her embarrassed face and trembling figure is so addicting" the smoking boy stated.

   "I don't care about your love problems, what I care is you failed to get Mikey. Hanma"

           "Pfftt haha you're really amusing. People like you add color to my boring life Kisaki" Hanma laugh as he throws his used cigarette.
"So what's the plan now?"

Kisaki grinned "Betrayal and Victim".

                     Nari was sitting on the swing where Baji and Mikey usually hang out, eating an ice cream. She wants more so she kept on sucking the popsicle stick.
"Nari-san!!" Takemechi suddenly pops Making her choke on the popsicle stick.

    "Cough cough keugh!" She was pointing at her throat to inform Takemechi that she was choking. "OH! Sorry!" He apologize as he slap her back, Nari successfully cough the stick out.

    "Whew.... I almost left earth too early. Boy you don't pop like that out of nowhere" She sigh relief, "S-sorry I was on my way to Hinata's apartment then I saw you here alone.... I want to tell you something if you won't mind." He smile making Nari to pay attention.

      "Do you know anyone who's a Haitani?" He ask making the girl confused 'Eh he wasn't suppose to meet the Haitani brothers yet. How did he know them'
   "U-um I played with them couple of times when we were a child, but I never got to see them until now" She answered scratching her head.
          "OH! And I suggest you to marry someone you love. I gotta go and tell your grandma to stop smoking!" Takemechi grinned as he waves his hands and walks away. Nari who became dumbfounded at his words "But Lala don't smoke.... did he just came back from the future?" She murmured as she went home as well.

        "Lala!! I'm Home!" I yell entering the living room "Welcome home!" Lala answered from the garden. I pretended to walk upstairs by making sound steps but secretly peek at the garden.
             Lala was coughing as she was waving her hands in the air.

     "Ahem.... Lala" I revealed myself hands crossed. Mrs.Kato flinch and hurriedly water the plants.
         "Lala? Are you smoking?" I finally ask she widen her eyes and obviously sweatdrops "A-ah of course I don't! Where did you get that?" Mrs.Kato answered with shaking hands.

      My mouth went agape "Is that why you're in the garden most of the time!?" My eyebrows met disappointed at her.
      She sigh "Haa.. I give up. I'm sorry darling it's just when I smoke it reminds me of your grandpa"

     I can't do anything but I'm sure Takemechi told me that for a reason.
"You better stop it grandma, it's bad for your health can you do it for me?" I ask giving her the cutest puppy eyes I can do.
         "Awww! How can I refuse if you do that my Little Nari!" She hugs me tight as I hug her back.
"Lala I'm not little anymore"

      "In my eyes you're still the little baby crying when it rains!" Lala stated, So I hate the rain huh?
       "Rain rain go away~ little Nari wants to play~" Lala suddenly sings as she hums. I chuckled at her.

       "Ugh this is so not it" Riosha who pops out at the kitchen door groan. "Stop it that is so cheesy"
       Lala and me look at each other and smirk.

    "A-ah? What are you two doing??" Riosha sweatdrops as she slowly took a step back.
      "No!! Don't touch me!" She complained as I pull her to our group hug.
               I squeeze her so tight as Lala did as well. "Noooo! I just had my hair done" She struggle but soon kept quite and let us hug her.
    I grin "Aww you're not all black after all huh?"

                Well since then Lala controlled her habits, she tried getting rid of smoking. I'm quite satisfied, well for Riosha....well she's still Riosha.
       Shopping here Shopping there sometimes boys would come over and ask for her.
That's when I knew My cousin is a playgirl.

       "Rioshaaa! This is the 2nd boy this week" I scold her but she just munch as if she doesn't hear anything.
"Riosha Smith." I repeated now serious.

    "What? It's not my fault they're attracted to me. And be careful stating my name I'm a year older than you honey" She smirk and flip her hair.
     "Haha okay.?" I tried to smile at her.

         "Want to go out shopping with me? I know I know, I'll pay for everything you can grab." Riosha offered as she gets ready.
     "Now we're talking!"

"Gucci, Prada any branded things only. I don't buy low qualities" the expensive cousin stated.

        While walking  I remembered the next happening will be bloody Halloween so I gotta start planning.
      Baji will be killed, I gotta stop that before it will happen. The girl thought determine.

    I parted ways from Riosha and went straight to the building where Baji lives, shopping bags on my hand.

       "Baji-kun!" Nari shouted, but instead of a black hair boy greeting her it was quite the opposite.

"Ah! Nana-chan what are you doing here?" Chifuyu greeted her instead, his wet dripping hair almost covered his eyes.
       "Wew fresh aren't we?" I stated making the boy blush and rub the towel around his head.
       "I heard your voice and immediately went out"

"Want me to dry your hair for you?" I volunteered as he flinch but quickly hands me the towel.
        I swear I could see a tail moving.

"Oi Chifuy--" Baji who just got here yelled and stop when he saw us in front of his door.
       "Tch... don't flirt in public" he frown flipping his hair entering his apartment.

   "Pfftt love your long silky hair Baji" I teased, "What do you want?" He ask, taking his shoe off.
        "Woah there don't be so cold to me now, I just want to give you something" the girl stated taking out vitamins from her shopping bag.

    "Eh? For strong liver what that this suppose to mean?" Baji was confused looking at the product.
   Nari grinned "Liver Lover Boy!"

"Nana-chan I don't love my liver" The boy repeated looking weirdly as the girl facepalm 'this boy is really taking everything literally'and

__________○______________________________

Hello! Can't believe we're almost gonna reach 40k reads. Thankyou for the votes. Sorry I wasn't able to update. Schools and schedule are tight!
   Lezzgooo 3k votes!!
I'll be writing the next chapter soon:)