•Anthem - Chap 48°

________________•________________________

"STRIKE!!" Takemechi was awoken by the voice, he realize he was back after meeting with Naoto and was now in a bowling place.

       He turn around and saw Nari and Hinata smiling at him.

    "We're totally in sync," someone said as he look at his left side. Revealing Hakkai who was much taller than him, 'Woah he's huge!' Takemechi was amazed.

   "Not bad" Her sister Yuzuha Shiba was there too, her legs crossed, and was staring at them. It seems like Yuzuha, Nari and Hinata know each other for a while now.

"Huh, I thought I'd seen you somewhere. You're Hanagaki Takemetchi!" Hakkai started "I'm the second Division's Vice-Captain, my Captain told me a lot about you. Nari talks about you too" He introduced himself.

  "Let's go already" Yuzuha stated "Shut it! The lane's calling me" Hakkai talk back. "Ahem!" Earning a cough from Nari which made Hakkai flinch "S-sorry" he apologized to his sister immediately. When Takemetchi notices this he questioned the girl's power and familiarity.

              The team got home after the bowling, Nari calculated all the events and made sure to be witnessing and helping them in time.

    Walking on her way home "I know, I know I'm not even supposed to be a part of it. But hey! I just wanted to hang out, maybe that event not tomorrow?" She talk out loud, made the pass byers to look at her talk to herself "Ahem...sorry" she bowed her head in embarrassment.

    Seeing the mini-mart where she usually buys snacks and eats. Nari entered, smiling at the usual cashier "My! It seems like your in a good mood today" the cashier talks. "Yup! I just want to celebrate a little"

        After paying the 10% percent alcohol drink, she went and relax on her usual spot.
"Tomorrow....tomorrow...wait what is tomorrow?..... Oh yeah! Hakkai and the girls... is that where they're gonna meet them and beat the hero? Maybe not.... But let's be prepared!" Her cheeks getting red flush from the drink, after all she's confident of her body's high alchohol tolerance.

    The lady cashier notices this "Nari! Go home, your gonna get drunk" she shouted. "Haha I'm okay auntie, I will just a little later" Nari answered back.

      "Sigh...yeah I just miss drinking with the fam in the Philippines...." Her head bowed down, her eyes getting teary. Maybe the alcohols kicking in. "Bayang magiliw....perlas ng sinilangan..." She kept on singing the Country's Anthem trying to remember everything that she experienced. Gosh she misses her family, and past life deeply.
    "No matter how hard my life was....It's still happy with the people around it" she chuckled.