•Halloween- Chap 44°

_________________●_______________________

"Damn this girl, ain't Gucci n shit!" Nari stomp her foot on the ground.

The crowd soon have gone back into fighting each other. Leaving the Riosha Smith alone, irritated.

"MIKEY!!" Draken shouted looking at their bleeding president. Hanma who was the one who supposedly fighting him was gone but it didn't change the fact that Draken can't make way to them.

The truth is Hanma who was a 6th Division Captain was nowhere to be found or they can't see him and his team.

In Mikey and Kazutora's scenario.

"I need to kill you to be a Hero!" Kazutora yelled hitting Mikey's head over and over again.

Mikey glared at him "Is killing my Brother not enough to you?"

He stated making Kazutora to shrudder.

Ichiro back out once he saw this and remembered the girls order, with that he retreat and decided to go get Riosha instead. For he knows that's what Nari would want him to do.

"Oi Iekami! Quit messing around!!" Draken who saw him retreating shouted, desperately trying to beat all of the Valhalla members that was holding him back.

"Huh?" The Valhalla Captain who was holding Mikey's leg was shock as Mikey easily lift it up away from his grasp, kicking him and Kazutora unconscious.

Mikey bleeding but was clenching his jaw visible anger "That....that made her cry...." he whispered.

Soon after knocking them he fell on his knees, Valhalla notice this and started to go after him.
Every Toman member desperately fight against them to help Mikey out.

"Ichiro you asshole your so dead!!" Draken shouted once again.

Then Kisaki's entrance happend gaining hope for Toman once again
"We 3rd Dvision will take care of President!!" Kisaki yelled as Toman cheered thankfully at him.

-CLANK!- a metal sound was heard.

As expected it was Baji, who hit Kisaki's face with a weapon, causing him to fall and his glasses broken.

"BAJI-SAN!!" Takemechi and Chifuyu shouted when they saw him.

"Stop it!! BAJI!" Draken yelled at him.

"We're here to take you back!" Mitsuya yelled too hitting his enemies down.

Baji was yank down by Kisaki's underling, but he got up. He was ready to take Kisaki again if it wasn't for Chifuyu blocking his way.

"Damnn here we go" Nari focuses and took the heavy firetruck hose, grinning in excitement "This will be fun"

You watch the scenario unfold, Chifuyu crying and Takemechi holding Baji down, them exchanging words.
As you notice Kazutora standing up murmuring taking the knife out of his jacket.