•Money- Chap 50°

__________________●______________________

Then Hakkai carried Takemechi home, after all he was unconscious.

I slept through it,the next day I decided to walk around in the afternoon.

"Eh? RaiNari-chan?" Akkun and his friends bump on me.
"Hey bud, where you guys goin?" As usual I pretended not to know.

"Oh us? Takemechi invited us to his apartment, that jackass got beated and became unconscious" His response made all his friends shake their heads and laugh "Wanna come along?"

"Haha Nahh I need to buy something, see ya guys!" I bid my goodbye and wave at them, in response they smiled at me. I swear I saw them teasing Akkun for who knows what.

     "Creams, shampoos and ofcourse snacks" Nari mumbled out loud trying to memorize the things she needed to restock. She happily bought stuffs without any problems with payments, oh the girl was enjoying herself to shop.
In her past life she couldn't do this things, her family was after all poor but they were happy and her parents are doing everything they can to provide the things she needs.

   Sometimes she would be ungrateful and she would hate herself for that. How she look at the other teenagers have an iphone and their own laptops while she got a phone with no storage and for online school purposes only.

        So she fought those kind of feelings, putting her happiness on a level of a 3 year old who would be happy with a peice of candy. And she didn't get it why teenagers who had everything they need and want would be depressed and hate their parents.
Maybe because they were in a diffirent situation, that's why....I shouldn't judge them for I dont what they're going through.

       "Ma'am your order is on the house" The lady cashier's words made her snap back to reality. "I'm sorry what?" Nari was confused, the things she ordered was so many and it should not be free.

"The things you bought are free or should I say its already been paid"

"Paid??Did a lady in her 50's came here? Mrs.Kato?" I ask trying to understand what's the situation.

"Have a good day!" But the Lady Cashier just smiled and hand me the shopping bags.

      "That's weird....the stores are either expensive, unavaible or is it just my luck?" Nari was really getting confused, for the past hours some shops are demanding her to pay 3x the amount of the written bill for the reason 'wrong info' and some shops were giving their products to her for free.

   "Gosh stop playing with me, I just want to shop" she sighed, Noticing the new restaurant the ice cream display seems so pretty. Entering it the prices are higher than the others so the costumers inside are well dressed or obviously rich.

    "Goodafter noon madam, alone?" Some waiter came up to me and ask.

"Why yes.." I answered smiling.

    "This way madam" He told me and I followed him to a simple but lovely table for 2. "This is the only available seat for 1 person, have a wonderful meal" with that he left.

   I sat down and put my baggages on the other sit. Seems like the 'rich costumers' didn't like it nor its not on their etiquettes. They were glaring at me but decided to ignore me after.

    Oh well I just want to eat anyway, but why the heck do they look like they're judging me?

   "Hello, Im here to take your order" A woman in uniform greeted me.

    "Yes, I would like some
_________---____----___"

   Listing down my order, she gave me a weak smile before going away.

     Minutes later she organize my plates and I decided to slowly observe it before eating. Luxurious looking foods I hope it taste good. I have spend so much this day so I need to cool down for a month before spending again.

    "Kane.." I heard someone said and look at the direction "Pft--" I almost spat all of the soup, the other costumers look at me, shaking their heads in disapproval.

(Mind you In japanese OKane means money)

(I didn't draw the background hehe)

    It was Koko and Inupi looking at me instensily at the table beside. Koko with a smirk on his face as for Inupi he was looking seriously at me.

     I couldn't move because of the pressure, we had a staring contest for a minute before I snap out of it. Covering my face with both of my hands I calmly walk out of the restaurant like I didn't see anything.

          Successfully getting out of the Restaurant my calm image went away 'AAAHHHH frickin handsome!' I scream internally.

        "Oi, oi hold on there" Koko followed me after, the same playful smile greeted me. Inui still stoic with both of his hands on his pocket.
"Don't run away again. It seems like you survive Boss's range thanks to that 2 punks"

  "Oh haha nice to meet you but I haven't pay my bill..so umm bye" I tried to make excuses to avoid them.

"Hmm? The bill? I already paid yours, It means you have some time now right?" Koko smirked, raising his eyebrows.

   'His really a sugardaddy just like what the fanfics said?'

"Oh my..you must be rich rich. If that's the case I must repay you. How much is it?" I ask taking out my purse.

        "It should be me who should be thanking. Thankyou for the meal and the products. And don't bother it was your money anyway" He flash a smile on me.

   "Excuse me? What?" I was in shocked what did he mean by my money.

    "Pffftt, I like you already. That dumb look on your face is priceless-" he was cut off "Koko.." By Inui who said his name.

     "What the f? So that's why the shopping bills are 3x the amount???" I was furious, nope he wasn't a sugardaddy like the fanfics told me! He was a business minded person who would spend his money and his profit should be more than what he loss "What kind of management do these malls have to let someone share with my credits ughhh" I walk out groaning.

    "Nana..." Inui's voice made me stop.

"Don't you...remember me?"

___________________●_____________________

    I'm sorry For the slow updates I was busy helping my mom at work! Plus school.

HAPPY 100 FOLLOWERS MY DEARS! LOVE YOUUUU GUYSSS~

Let Me Try: Tokyo Revengers FanFicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara