•Jealousy-Chap 37°

______________●__________________________

●●IN THE FUTURE TIMESKIP●●

'That's right Hina is Alive!' Takemechi rejoiced "I tried looking up to her accident but it seems like it never happend" Naoto who was driving the car informed. The two of them was on their way to see Hinata in her apartment.

They arrived and now Takemechi who was walking upstairs stop "There's no way I can meet Hina like this......Why did I alone didn't change.. even I change the present" he clench his fist 'I could leap through time but in the end, I'm worthless right down to my core'

"I guess I'll go back to my former life...." Takemechi who was in a deep thought snap when someone bump into him "oh- sorry" when he look up he paused, there revealed Hinata who was smiling at him.

"Takemechi! You always show up in serious times!" Hinata said making Takemechi cry. "Something wrong?" She ask as Takemechi wipe his eyes and look down "N-no nothings wrong at all!.....crap I can't stop" Takemechi answered trying to calm himself down.

"Ahem...." someone cough resulting Takemechi to peek behind Hinata.
His eyes widen, behind Hinata was a white hair girl smiling at them.
"N-nari-san!" Takemechi was shock as Nari chuckled "Why hello there loverboy" She grinned, her eyes were puffy and her eyelids were red.
Seconds later Naoto followed the girl panting, it seems like he chase the white hair girl.
"N-Nari Senpai.." Naoto calm down as he sigh.

The 4 of them was sitted around the table, the atmosphere between the two was awkward.
"Um... if you won't mind why are you here Nari-san?" Takemechi started "Nana-san wanted to talk about love problems" Hinata answered him smiling.
'OH that's why she looks like she've been crying' Takemechi finally understand.

"Pftt haha you're probably curious huh? Since you and Hinata have been awkward let me tell you." She exhaled and enhale.

"My fiancee.... doesn't treat me right...everyday he would ignore me and my efforts. Then he would go home late at night with beautiful ladies or lipstick stains on him.." Nari stated making Takemechi blink his eyes several times.
"That's terrible..." he commented.

"Haha I know right.. he wasn't like that in our first months of dating. I don't know what happend but one day he suddenly turn cold. He won't be drunk if I'm ignoring him though" She chuckled "My fiancee is a very handsome man...I guess that's why he have a lot of women." Nari was looking at Something as she bitterly smiles.

'How did the treasured girl of toman ended up with a wrong man?' Takemechi wondered feeling sorry for her.

Nari look up at the two "Hmm you must be wondering how was I engaged to a man like him? Well... it was my grandmother's wish after she died...because of lung cancer..." Nari's eyes showed pain as Takemechi's wonders were answered.
"She thought it would make me happy as I saw her glistening eyes, I have no choice but to fulfill her death wish" She smiled "And soon I will cut this hair. Cause there's a saying that if a woman cut her hair it means she's ready for a change. I'm sure Lala wouldn't want me to suffer anymore"