•Aged -Chap 74°

______________________________●__________

Devils....often interpreted as horrible looking creatures with horrible desires and characteristics.

But the truth is those heinous, awful and detestable acts are covered by beautiful skins. Therefore no matter what they do, say and create are often forgiven by people because after all they were beautiful.

Even by beauty you can get the world's favour...Another thing the world will chose you for is power.

Power...it should be beautiful and inspiring. But this world understood power as money. Wether your ugly, you can have what you want and they'll give you what you want because you were powerful.

This world will chose your side so they can get a taste of your power, Or your beauty.

People like us who got no beauty and who live in poverty got no place in this world. How do we survive? Its to chose whether to stick with the beautiful or the powerful.

So may I ask? How can I defeat devils who have both?

"Yes I was suppose to deliver them...but failed"

"Suppose?" Kokonoi repeated the word, as everyone's attention was on me.

"You may leave" Izana look at the manager as the manager ran off immediately.

"That night...I was checking out if the wines were all ready but someone suddenly knock me out" I lied, not looking into any of their eyes.

"Oh really?" Izana got up and walk towards me "How come the witnesses told me. The suspect has black hair~" his fingers comb through them "And black eyes" Izana lift my chin up to look into his eyes.... those purple orbs that once look at me innocently and lovingly.

My dear boy...how can you look at me so cruelly?

"....I don't know. It might be possible that it copied my appearance" my eyes drifted away from his. He finally let's go of me, smirking.

"Hahaha! Are you taking us for a fool" Sanzu took a sip of his alchohol. With your lifestyle, it makes your life shorten.

"No sir...after all my appearance are quite common" The girls black empty eyes peirce through them.

"I might say your rather interesting" Ran ovserve the girl up and down.

"If you still don't believe me..." Nari unbutton her outerwear and let them see her bandages and cuts. That fall can be convenient after all.