•Silhouette -Chap 64°

Major Manga Spoiler!!

___________________________●_____________

"Tch..." Mikey was clenching his jaw, pressured and anxious of making a decision.

"Let's take Emma to the hospital first, That's what she wanted to do if she was here" Riosha persuaded, after all she witnessed her cousin's dedication in saving Emma.

With that Mikey use all his strength and started running towards the hospital which is just a few blocks away. Draken kept on hesitating, he badly wanna find Nari but Riosha's words repeated.

"Go on! Emma needs to be prioritize" Takemechi said to him, he was afraid of what the future might become if Emma was critical, specially of Mikey.

".....You handle Toman" Draken tap Takemechi's shoulder as he run towards the opposite direction Mikey just run to.

"Draken!"

"EMERGENCY!!" Riosha shouted as the doctors and nurses responded to their aid immidiately. Lala was also put on a wheel chair because of how heartbroken she was and is needed to be comforted.

"She's unconscious, we need to examine her quickly" the doctor ordered as they took Emma away, a cloth on her forehead to avoid bleeding any further.

Mikey look at the fading figures, his face held nothing but devastation. After delivering Emma from the hospital, despite his condition he immidiately run to find Nari. But was held down by Riosha "Stop!! Your in no condition, please breath. Your sister needs you"

Clenching his fists he broke down on the hospital seats, panting. His hands covering his eyes "Ha...I'm going crazy....Nari"

"You...." Nari's strength is slowly draining, each step she took the more pain and heaviness she was feeling. But they were nothing compare to the fear of Emma's loss.

She just kept looking on the silhouette, who was walking backwards as it watches her weak steps. Her white shiny hair painted in red.

"Oho...what a strong girl you are? Can't believe your still breathing" the shadow chuckled.

"Your not him, but HE ordered you didn't he?" Nari kneeled down, her head was too heavy and aching, specially her left arm became numb. If he was Kisaki his eyeglasses should
started shining under the moonlight.

"Haha your correct! Seems like he didn't have to do the dirty work. Why do you keep on butting in other people's business anyway? If you just sit still and look pretty you won't have your fair skin scarred" his teeth are showing once again.

Her breathing grown unsteady, as she started breathing on her mouth. Her eyelids were getting heaving "Hey...what's the time?" She ask.

"Hmm time for you to die" he laugh "But if its your dying wish, its 7:19 in the evening darling"