•Friday,13-Chap 17°

_____●___________________________________

"The hell? Were getting robbed?" the voice made Baji surprised "Whose shop do you think you're breaking into huh?" Baji cannot move.
"You little bastards, you're not getting away!"

'What should we do!' Baji panics, as the light deemed into his face, Shinichiro was revealed.
"Is that you, Keisuke?" Baji widen his eyes as he saw him "Shi...Shinichiro-kun?" He stuttered, as he saw Kozutora runs for him. With a tool on his hand hitting Shinichiro.

"KOZUTORA, DONT!!" Nari screams as she wakes up from a nightmare. She pants as she was relief it was just a dream, she was sweating.

'This is bad.. It also hurts more now that I know him' I sniffed, my face was covered in sweat.
*CLACK* the door opened, "Honey are you okay?" Lala entered switching my lights on.

"Aww you poor baby, its okay. Its just a bad dream thats not gonna happen" she wipes my face with a towel. "Lala.... I... I wanted you guys to be safe" her head bowed down.

"Ssshhh, nothing's gonna happen. You know... my father was a general, he was the most powerful man in Tokyo on his era." She raised my chin up, the word general made my heart thump.
"He raised me to be a strong woman" Lala smiled, "Look at me I still look young even though Im a granny" her eyes softened, Lala's eyes is the most beautiful thing I ever seen.

I teared up, missing my grandma in my previous life.
I hugged Mrs.Kato as she soothes me.
"If that nightmare showed anything about you loosing a love one, for I know this world is cruel. Remember your General Kenshin's great grandaughter. You can overcome any obstacle you face" she touches my face with her determine smile.
"Your love one's gonna be safe. For you RaiNari Kenshin Kato are with them, I raised you to be a strong woman too didn't I?" She kiss my forehead. All those words Lala said made me cry, she was right Ain't nobody gonna get hurt on my watch for I am General Kenshin's 3rd genaration only great grandaughter Rainari Kenshin.

"Now honey let's go up, its 4 oc'lock in the morning" Lala said as she got out of my room giving me space.
'Its only the beginning of a problem yet your already here sweating' you talk to your self, and you jump. 1, 2, 3! You inhale and exhaled.
'Okay bish! You can do this!' You cheered yourself up.

Nari was walking as her shoulder sways too. Chiro looks at her friend, "Yo? Is everything okay? You act like your on drugs in this pass few days" he said.
"I need you guys to be safe!" She answered with full determination.
"Chill, no one's gonna get hurt" Chiro rest assured with a gentle smile on his face.

Nari sighed she's been stressing Mikey's birthday lately, because its yhe first event and she dont know if she'll mess up.
'And I thought you're a genius' a voice inside her head said, that made her realize that she was indeed a genius.
She got the advantage here knowing what will happen and she just need to stop those. 'Takemechi might fail but now that you're here too. Everything will be fine' she thought, now confident with her abilities.