•His Pill-Chap 70°

⚠️:MATURE THEMES! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

___________________________●_____________

"Aahhh" she breath deeply taking out the binder out of her chest

"Aahhh" she breath deeply taking out the binder out of her chest. After her disguise were all gone she took a shower.

"Now what....." once again she was staring at the ceiling. One of the things confirmed Bonten's really kidnapping ladies. I hope they're not hurting them after all, Mikey was not the type to hit a woman. Baji...still Baji though, why did he joined Bonten? Why not joined Chifuyu instead? Thinking about it, It made me Realize Baji and Mikey were a lot closer.

"Should I go to Lala's house? Maybe I'll see her this time" She got up, wearing only a wig, cap and a mask. Having a sparkly bright hair at night would surely attract unwanted attention.

 Having a sparkly bright hair at night would surely attract unwanted attention

Rinari Street, Route 04

Seeing Lala's house there were guards around it this time. Why made them guard this place this time?

Of course, it was my house. There are some exits and entraces that only I know. The garage, and the garden.

Succesfully sneeking in, I don't see anyone in here. So I guess they're just guarding it, they need to chill out. No one dared to enter here anyway...except for me.

I quitely entered my room once again, the clothes do not fit anymore. I've gain some curves there and then.

"If I need to find Lala....I need some informations. But how can I gather some if I don't even have contact with her?" Then an idea pop into my mind "Letter! Just like old schools"

'Mrs.Kato, It's me your darling. If you ever read this letter please contact me immediately ##########. I've miss you and Riosha so much! Please be doing well. Don't go smoking again!

Its weird....you know when I first Got here I got no friends and was shock on how they turned out. Killings, kidnappings and drugs. I really have so much in my mind and I have no one to let it out nor talk to. Even my phone's contact number were empty! Can you believe your beautiful grandaughter got no boyfriend till this age? Funny right....haa I really want to see How you guys are doing.