•Slept-Chap 30°

___________●_____________________________

              Nari who was looking at their ceiling wondering.
    After they saw her nose bleed she made them believe her that its because of the heat, so before they could caught her lying she fled.

         Now Ichiro was sitting beside her while biting an apple, looking at her.
"So anything you want to say?" He finally ask, Nari shook her head in response.
        "Really?hmmm" he stood up as he streched.
     What he did made the girl shock. Suddenly he was on top of her, Ichiro staring at her eyes intensely.
"Dont wanna tell me? Want me to find it out by myself?" He stated as he looks down at her neck.

       Nari tried to push him off "Pfftt come on Ich, stop it. I said it was nothing" but he pinned her hands down. "I'm serious here. Nari" his voice deepen with a hiss.
    The girl gulp "C-come on bro, this is weird" making the boy frown.
    'This boy really grew up' she thought as she look away.

      Ichiro didn't budge as he stare at her covered neck. Nari tried to get off by using her legs.
    "Tch. Stay still" Ichiro click his tounge as he sat down on Nari's stomach.
     The girl yelp but she pretended not to feel anything in mili seconds.
    Ichiro bitterly smirks "You're reaction ain't nothing is it?" Nari struggled more trying to get her hands free thinking 'Boi! This is inappropriate' she glare at him.

       "If you're thinking this is inappropirate then you have a dirty mind" the boy said as he use his mouth to take off the scarf from the girls neck.
         Seeing what the girl hides made him surprise, he paused. Nari took this oppurtunity to push him off her.
She sat up and quickly covered her bandage neck.

               She can't see his reaction as it was covered by his hair. "What the fuck happend to you?" He glare at her as Nari sweatdrops.
    "Did you try to commit suicide or something?" He added frowning obviously his upset.

       You knew you can't tell him yes, for you're not that type of person. And you can't say Osanai choke you. It is stupid if you say you accidentaly tie yourself.
    "Oh...this ummm I got into a fight.." you smile at him.
    He scoff "You? A fight? Stop joking around"

   "Im serious, remember the girl who hates me? The sassy girl who gang up on me?"

   "What? That girl? That was years ago" he cross his arms. I stare at him with no expression and was silent for a minute, he sigh  "I was gone for a year yet you're already beaten into a pulp" his fingers massaging his nose.

    "Then why did you yelp when I sit on you?" He look at me.

   "Well duh! You sat on my stomach you pig. What do you think you weight? 5 kg?" I said complaining at him.

   The girl felt her stomach aching again, probably because the boy sat on it. She yawned "Ahh Can I umm? Sleep? I'm kinda tired. You can do whatever you want keep yourself busy"
      Nari smiled, she lied ofcourse but she wanted to rest than to feel the pain. The medicines were also kept so that Ichiro or the boys won't see it if they're visiting here.

        You woke up where you can't see sunlight. The cold wind breeze in your window as you saw it was already night.
     Nari rub her eyes, Ichiro was no longer there. But a blanket was covered on top of her and pillows on her side.
     She smiled feeling grateful for her caring bestfriend.

           Inaudible voices came from downstairs, consisting maybe 3 or 4 people. Nari slowly got up and walk out of her room, walking closer downstairs she made sure no one can see her.

       "How do we tell her this?"

    "Maybe she'll understand.." she heard them discuss.

     "Understand what?" Nari revealed herself cannot wait as she saw Mikey, Draken and Ichiro with her Lala.
     The boys look at each other as Mrs.Kato whistled "Well then, my deepest symphaty boys you can do this" as she left us.

    "Goodevening Nana-chan...." Mikey greeted not looking at me, "Good evening..what's happening?" She ask with her forehead creased.

    "Haa... Pah got arrested.." Draken stated scratching the back of his neck.
    I froze 'What!? This was that day!? I shouldn't have took a nap' regretting my actions.
     Shutting my eyes closed I ask "What the heck happend" pretending not to know anything.

   "He stab Osanai.... Moebius suddenly attack us 5 while we were discussing. We won but Pah burst and stab Osanai, the police arrived and we couldn't do anything when he said he'd turn himself in..." Draken answered me, Ichiro and Mikey was looking down.

      I bit my lip, 'Now that's the bloody holloween's trigger'
      The boys were sitting next to each other and was devastated, the whole time they didn't look at me.
I walk towards them and give them a group hug, "Its okay....He's gonna make it out there. I promise" I stated.

      The boys finally look at her, the whole time they didn't know how to tell her one of her beloved friends was arrested. They didn't want her to be sad or to worry as possible. But instead they were the one's who were comforted by her.... again.

         After her friends left she got to the kitchen and started making coffee.
"Hey darling.... I heard Pah has been arrested" Mrs.Kato who was sitting on the table said.
     "Hmmm... It's okay, I know he'll get out of there" I answered smiling at her.

"My, my, I really did a good job raising you. By the way you're cousin from L.A we'll be living here for a while. Her parent's are on a business trip and they didn't want her to act all by herself" Mrs.Kato informed me.
     "Oh? Really..... Is she younger? What's her name?"

"She's a year older than you, her name is Riosha Smith. I heard your cousin is spoiled so have patience with her dear" Mrs.Kato informed as she walk out.

      "Well that's another problem...." Nari murmured.

__________○______________________________

      Wew we reach 7k views and 600+ votes, thankyou!
I'll be updating soon.