•Deliver-Chap 71°

___________________________●_____________

        In a highway by the sea, a bugatti was park down

        In a highway by the sea, a bugatti was park down. Inside the car was a male resting.

    Slowly fluttering his eyes open, he smiled. Sanzu look like he just woke up from the most beautiful dream ever, he look at his car seat immidiately. To his disappointment, The girl he just cried to was not there.

"Ha...I must say that drug was fucking amazing" he strech up and then drive back to the lair despite his hang over. It was nothing compare to the feelings of his palm, he could still feel the girls cheek as if she was really there.

     "Oh no.. Sanzu what happend to you. His really like the joker" Nari look at the mirror, and look at the red mark on her wrist that was left by the male yesterday "An addict...I'm sure that was just the drugs effect"

        I check on my phone but I didn't receive any messages yet.

"...come on Lala. Even though its dangerous I still need to work at that club. How about I'll get them drunk and make them confess anything about Grandma" The girl decided as she slept, after all she's gonna have another night shift on the club. Now that's plan A.

   "Order up buttercup" the bartender yelled as I grab it and serve it on the costumers. Maybe a week has pass by and I became quite popular with the girls, the tips and payments was helping me live a comfortable life. Although its annoying that some of them are touching me here and now. A week have passed by but not even a member of Bonten visited ever since that day.

            "I've been visiting here everyday but I never got to see any of them" I heard a girls talk said.

    "I heard a rumor that they're busy pampering another girl to the point that they won't go out on clubs any more smh" Oh...that's why maybe its That Rina girl from the other week.

"Really? Pft- the empress won't make her live long anyway" Another of them said "Here you go my beautiful ladies" I serve their shots as I wink at them, the ladies blushed in response "Do you mind if I ask more of this Empress?" I gave them the most approachable smile I could ever make.

     "Olala~ of course baby. Bonten have this number 1 girl called the Empress. Although they're feared, they became an Icon because of their handsome faces and genius minds" her fingers caressing my shoulder "Ugh how I wish they can kidnap me instead but I don't have those features" she rolled her eyes and started swaying her hips in front of me.

     "Features?" I grab her waist to fit the mood "Hmmm~ yellow eyes and white hair. Any of them do, it will attract their attention. Just like the Empress, beautiful bright hair and yellow eyes" Her eyes lock into mine. I spin her around and disappeared away from their sight.