•Sorry-Chap 19°

_____●___________________________________

      "What!?where!? Why when!?" Nari panics as she was waiting for an answer.
      "T-the gasoline station that they're suppose to g-" Emma didn't got to finish her sentence as Nari rans out.

                 She got her bike as she paddle fast as she can. She got to pass by, Hakkai who's walking on his way home.
  -SWISH- his time slowed down as she saw her white hair, with tears streaming down her face.
His eyes widen in shock.

        I got to the burning gas station, half of it was already burned and put out. The flames... were Blue, it must be because of  the gasoline. 'So....I didn't change a thing huh?' She looks down.

"S-sorry.....Im so sorry"she whispered in pain.

Im so sorry"she whispered in pain

    Someone tap my shoulder, I turn around and saw Draken, with a sad face. "....Baji and Kozutora went to the hospital... they're with Shinichiro.. They still dont know what cause the fire" he stated his eyebrows meeting, tears forming into his eyes.
    I cried "W-where's Mikey?" I ask sniffing as he points a direction.
        There I saw Mikey standing watching the blue flames,as he slowly turned around. His eyes red, gritting his teeth, his crying..."N-nana-chan A-aniki's gone" he burst, I ran towards him and hug him tight. He lean his head down my shoulders, as his hands grabs my back. "Mikey... sowwiii!" We cried together.

                Turns out Shinichiro was caught in a fire, With Baji and Kozutora injured, Mikey and Emma was so shock. They said the fire truck came late because another house was on fire. It hurts even more, because when I saw Tekeomi, Wakasa and Beiki's pain. I know how they're at loss. Atleast...Baji and Kozu didn't get arrested..

           "Lala? Why is there a jar instead of a body?" I asked Mrs.Kato after I saw what the funeral looks like. "They said Shinichiro's body was so damage that It couldn't be recognize" She answered.

        "Cremated?huh.... I see" I said looking down.

        Baji and Kozutora were fine, Mikey and the others were glad that they were safe.
      The friends are on the funeral, Emma who was crying to his grandfather. And Mikey who was crying looking at Shinichiro's picture. I look at Mikey, its good that he's showing emotions.
        I walk towards him and hug him. He hugs me back I can feel his body trembling. "Nana-chan a-niki....aniki's....." he couldn't continue as he was bursting to tears. The rest of us are shredding tears, 'Sorry.....Im sorry... I shouldn't have let my guard down' she bit her lips. 

      'Now I know what Takemechi felt"

        Black Dragon's First Generation of Era, ended there. Mikey didn't come to school for a week, we undertood his situation so I answered and created his homeworks for him. Manipulating the teachers to beilive that he made it.

     Im at my house laying at the sofa. Staring at the ceiling, "shinichiro otto..." she murmured as she close her eyes.
        I felt a weight behind me, "Do you want anything?" Chiro asked.
"I want to go time traveling" she answered her eyes still closed.
       Chiro scratch the back of his neck.
"Its not like its your fault ya know, the blue flames was much stronger than the normal onces" he said, Nari opened her eyes.
      "Its not a situation you can control, and Im sure....Shinichiro's doing okay.." Chiro tried comforting me.

    "Y-yeah... its not" she sits up "Did you visit Mikey the pass week?".
      "Yup, he's doing okay and Emma as well. They're handling the situation fine" he answered.
           "Oh..." was the only response he get.

         "Grandma Kato was there as well helping for the things they needed" Chiro starts, looking at his friend. Her eyes still holds sadness and regret.
      He grab her friend's face making her to look at him. "Stop it! You said you wanted us to be happy. If your gonna continue to be like that were not gonna get better!" He scolds making Nari close her eyes shut. He hates seeing her like this its just not her, she usually smiles and was the source of the light.

      "I got you some ice cream and a pizza!" This made Nari move a little, she lay her head on his shoulder "Thankyou... Chiro" as he smiled and pats her head.

               While they were eating a loud sounds of motorcycles came.
-BROOM-BROOM-
        As they heard a voice shouts "TOKYO MANJI GANG IS PRESENT!" Making Nari and Chiro look out the window. And saw Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Baji, Kozutora and Pah-chin, smiling. With Mrs.Kato sitting at the back of Mikey.

     "WOHOO! that was fun!" Mrs.Kato shouted as she got down. "NARII!!come down your friends are here!" She shouted.
         I rush downstairs, Ichiro following me.
         "Pant..pant.. Guys?" I was shock, they were smiling.... I was so happy they were finally smiling.
         "Yo, Nari Grandma and Iekami said you were not feeling well" Draken said with a smile on his face.
   "So we've come up to check you."
"Its time for us to start over"
   "And Aniki will not be happy if we continue to be sad! So TOKYO MANJI GANG! Let's get stronger!" Mikey grinned looking at me.

       I sniff "Y-you guys......keugh" I bowed my head down.

     "H-hey! Dont cry now!" Baji shouted as they came rushing towards me some of them was laughing.

     "Thankyou..you guys for being so strong" I smiled.

_____○___________________________________

Hello darlings I apologize for the short chapter! I just showed what happend and how they handle it!
Dont mind the errors hehe
And guys to remind you I change Wakasa and Shinichiro's age so in this book we can still have them-
So I updated 4 chapters today because Its my rest day!♡ thankyou for reading and votingggg