•Stung - Chap 49°

__________________●______________________

        "Hakkai...we're in trouble. Bro's comin back home" Yuzuha's statement made Nari cough out her drank.

      "Hanagaki Sorry Man, you better go home" Hakkai said to his so called buddy "Nana-chan you too" he look at her. Hinata blink through this, and remembered earlier Yuzuha said something about a white haired girl who Hakkai talks to.

   A group of Men with motors was in front of their House, wearing uniforms with the letters BD on their back.

'...damn, what was my plan here again?' The white hair girl sweatdrops, consciously playing the ice pack on her hands. But decided to put it up, rubbing the ice on her face with force.

    "WELL, WELL!" A man suddenly speaks and made his way through for the crowd made way for him.

"If it isn't our Young Master Hakkai!!" Kokonoi Hajime strech out both of his hand with a smile on his face, welcoming us.

  "Koko..." Hakkai whispered in response.

      Nari was hiding behind her friends and was covering her face with the icepack.

"Hmm? Who the hell are these jerks?" Koko's eyebrows meet when he notice the 3 behind the Shiba siblings.

"I've seen him before. He's  Toman's First Division Captain, Hanagaki." One of them answered.

   "Huh? There's a Toman Fucker in our Turf!?" Veins on his forehead were visible. It seems like the response made him angry.

       "And that White Hair is familliar, it seems like Its Toman's Raiju. He became famous after the Bloody Halloween. He made the arena a swimming pool" Another one responded.

'Fvck you' Nari curse the boy in her head as she hides more behind the ice pack.

"You tryin to Fuck with us!?" Koko looks at Takemechi and glance on the white hair person.

    Black Dragon surrounded us and made no way to escape "You guys are not gonna leave our Turf" this made Hanagaki sweatdrop and Hina was holding Takemechi on his sleeves. Well as for me I stick close to them as much as possible, and the coldness from the ice is starting to sting.

  "This whole zone is Black Dragon's Territory. If any other gangs come swaggering here. The boss instructed to Kill them. You know what that means do you?" Koko smirks, gesturing with one hand.

     Bringing his two hands together
"IT MEANS YOU'RE DEAD!!" He bring out his tounge with a smile, it seems like his teasing.
-Hajime Kokonoi, 10th-Generation Black Dragon's Elite Guard Captain.