Perdita

By sxtansbaby

The whole underground world knows of the infamously lost mafia princess Ariana Romano, the only girl born int... More

0 | characters
1 | a girl in chains
2 | coming here was a bad idea
3 | light to their darkness
4 | they're missing
5 | a long conversation
6 | we're coming
7 | living dead girl
8 | our worst nightmare
9 | void of light
10 | lost to the darkness
11 | cats are the way to win your heart
12 | the typical mafia men problem
13 | freedom comes with a price
14 | falling apart
15 | nothing to ruin
16 | family movie night
17 | the lost mafia princess
18 | awkward question
19 | deja vu
20 | remembering
21 | sneaking out
22 | a newfound hope
23 | saying goodbyes
24 | wither and rot
25 | on their way
26 | let the battle begin
27 | a large shadow
28 | a secret for a secret
29 | a good mood
30 | look of the day
31 | living in a fairytale
32 | cruel side of the world
33 | night of chaos
34 | all of your faults
35 | believe in your smile
36 | anguish of betrayal
37 | teach you a lesson
38 | you're nothing
39 | trigger my emotions
40 | blinded by love
41 | your greatest secret
42 | the blackmail
43 | storm inside me
44 | low expectations
45 | never the same
46 | ocean of emotions
47 | facing the reality
48 | milkshake and fries
new characters aesthetics
49 | scar made of my anger
50 | the rock bottom

perdita

66.4K 776 66
By sxtansbaby

perdita (meaning 'lost' in latin)

---

"they had found their only light in their darkness only to find it tarnished with the darkness"

---

SYNOPSIS

The whole underground world knows of the infamous lost mafia princess Ariana Romano, the only girl born into the most ruthless and coldest mafia family the world ever seen, who at three years old kidnapped by her own mother. The day where the Romano family became even colder and heartless, their only light in their darkness - stolen.

No one knows the fate of Ariana Romano since that fateful day.

Eleven years later, two of the Don of the Italian Mafia sons were ambushed and captured by one of their enemies. Imagine the brothers' surprise when thrown into a basement, only to find his baby sister down there struggling to survive.

---

AUTHOR NOTE

First, I would like to thank you readers for giving the book a chance! Although, there are few important things I'd like to mention about this book before reading.

This book is unedited and probably will be filled with mistakes. I usually just sit down and write with literally nothing on my mind. So I suppose you can say this book is just casually going with the flow. (Though I have the general plot in my mind, of course.)

English isn't my first language and there's a guarantee that you will find more than a hundred grammar mistakes. If this is such a problem or cringe, you can leave now. I am trying my best. I wrote this book just for fun. I'm a bit of insecure (okay, I'm a lot insecure) and it takes a lot of strength to share it. Please keep this in your minds as you read.

Pointing out grammar mistakes or typos in the comment sections is perfectly fine and appreciated if you're being polite about it.

There are a lot of older brothers stories out there I've read and inspired me to write this. So there might be vaguely similar scenes, but I have absolutely no intentions of copying others' hard work. If there are too much similarities, it is entirely coincidence.

---

TRIGGER WARNING

This book contains:

violence

 child abuse

 implicated/mentions of rape (no explicit scenes)

 torture

 guns

 depression

 swearing

---

HAPPY READING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.6M 134K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
45.6K 524 17
Arabela feels as if she has no place in the world, she feels lost. Arabella Hernandez is a young girl that got kidnapped by her mother at the age of...
81.8K 3.2K 32
Salvatore Smith meets a woman with whom he shared few nights after loosing his wife. It was 12 years ago, she was way younger than him, from a diffe...
55.8K 809 15
Gabriella is a 16 year old girl who lived with her adopted mom. Well, this was before she unfortunately passed away. Gabby was sent to live with her...