The Binding String

By Albeli_26

NOTE :- This Fanfiction has nothing to do with the original show except the characters and the name. Readers... More

P R O L O G U E
I N T R O D U C T I O N
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
3 TRIMESTERS FOR LIFE
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
A/N
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
I N F O R M A T I O N
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
N O T E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
THE RUNAWAY BRIDE
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y
S I X T Y - O N E
S I X T Y - T W O
S I X T Y - T H R E E
S I X T Y - F O U R
S I X T Y - F I V E
S I X T Y - S I X
Tangled By A Twist Of Fate
S I X T Y - S E V E N
S I X T Y - E I G H T
S I X T Y - N I N E
H I S : B R I D E
S E V E N T Y
S E V E N T Y - O N E
S E V E N T Y - T W O
S E V E N T Y - T H R E E
S E V E N T Y - F O U R
S E V E N T Y - F I V E
S E V E N T Y - S I X
S E V E N T Y - S E V E N
S E V E N T Y - E I G H T
S E V E N T Y - N I N E
E I G H T Y
E I G H T Y - O N E
E I G H T Y - T W O
E I G H T Y - T H R E E
E I G H T Y - F O U R
E I G H T Y - F I V E
E I G H T Y - S I X
E I G H T Y - S E V E N
E I G H T Y - E I G H T
E I G H T Y - N I N E
N I N T Y
N I N T Y - O N E
N I N T Y - T W O

F I F T Y - F O U R

897 98 106
By Albeli_26

*Few parts of this story contains mature scenes. Read upto your convenience.

____________________________________

A FEW HOURS LATER

Ishita rubbed her eyes lazily wondering how long she slept. She looked at the table clock and sighed finding it was already evening. I don't want to stay awake all night.
Ishita cried in her mind, why the hell naps long for four hours!! She scratched her chin and hopped out from the bed looking for her husband. Isn't they took nap together!!

Only if he cared to wake her up! Ishita twitched her lips and called his name turning on the lights of their room. Yes, he was not in the room but there was something that caught her attention.

Expecting you at poolside by 8.
Wear this.
-Raman.

Ishita tore the box kept on the dresser and her eyes turned wide as soccer as she found a beautiful midnight blue dress for her. It was a shoulderless dress ending up to her ankles. The criss-cross strings were tied at the back leaving her back bare. She shuddered and blushed, wondering about his plan for tonight. Soon she found two young girls outside of the main door, they were from the salon to dress her up for today. The next one hour passed in a blur where her skin was pampered with the essential beauty oils, her soft hairs conditioned and then tied to give them a new hairstyle. A nude makeup was applied to her beautiful face which enhanced her natural features, her lips painted with lipstick. As the dress slid on her body, it clung around her breasts and free flowed till her ankles. She was conscious of the dress, it was exposing and especially Raman do not entertain the idea of her carrying exposed dresses in public gatherings. She wore stilettos as she made her way outside, eager to see him.

The poolside of their private villa transformed entirely today, it was decorated with candles and the reflection of silvery moonlight spread all around. Raman alerted listening to the soft footsteps, he fished his hands inside the pockets of his slacks. His eyes remained stuck on her glowing face, he didn't felt likr to take off his eyes from her enthralling self. Her mesmerising eyes were filled with curiosity and amusement, her lips were parted slightly, forming a little O. He expected her hairs to be left open but her silky tresses were tucked in a bun, allowing her baby hairs to escape and rest on her soft cheeks. She omitted her wedding chain from her outfit but didn't forget to carry his gifted bracelet, the little pinch of vermilion on her forehead made him happy strangely. The dress he chose for her appeared perfect, like it's always designed for her. The dress was made up of silk and chiffon, smooth on her butter soft skin, the material was clung around her perfect figure giving him an idea about her curves. Her fuller breasts and narrow waist caught his attention, he was unable to believe if his nerd professor wife can look such poised and elegant in this formal wear. He took tentative steps towards her, letting his grey orbs devouring her beauty.

Ishita was unable to decide if she should be thankful or nervous. She was thankful that they were all alone today. She is not habitual to carry such dresses in the public function and at the back of her head she was worried if they had audiance today but at the another part of her mind she knew Raman would never choose such dress for her in public gathering. But the two of them and this unending silence along his intimidating gaze was making her nervous. She kept twisting her fingers looking nervously at Raman who was taking predatory steps towards her. His dominating aura never affected her before, she felt tingling in her lower belly, her thigh muscles tightened and she tried to take long breaths to calm down her nerves.

The smell of his spicy cologne compelled her to look into his eyes, he was few steps away from her and yet she felt herself captured under his scrutinized gaze. She tried to smile softly looking at him when he took her hand in his, gently and minimised the remaining distance, "you look breathtaking." His words were soft as whisper, kissed her skin which made her shudder. She smiled in response to acknowledge his words and walked towards the table, decorated in the middle of the wooden floor. She tore her gaze away from him and realised how amazing he is looking today, the navy blue three piece Italian tuxedo suited well on his well sculpted frame, he didn't shaved his five o clock stubble and it went well with his demeanor. He slid his hand on her and entangled their fingers together, today the silence seem perfect. Like it's something which is perfect to share their unsaid emotions.

"It's three course Italian meal for you today." Raman served classic Italian red wine as they started their dinner. They didn't spoke much and silently took their meal, occasionally stealing glances. The soft tropical breeze shuddering her occasionally but his warm eyes were calming her down eventually. Post dinner, Ishita and Raman were leaning at the railings of the patio and enjoying the view of crystal clear water, she left her hairs open, sheild her back from the cool winds, giving her goosebumps.

"I never thought if we can be together." Ishita spoke, breaking the ice. They have been quiet for so long.

"But i knew it will happen someday." Raman replied, looking in her eyes. Ishita sighed after bearing his penetrating gaze for so long and averted her eyes away. Even in the darkness he know how to burn her with his gaze.

"You do!" Ishita blinked her eyes several times trying to find honesty in his words.

"I do. We never wished to tore our marriage apart, right?" This time he leaned at her, his hands were either side of her petite frame and faces were inches apart when he shared his feelings. He wanted her to recall the moments when she decided to walk out from his life and as well as from their marriage.
He didn't missed his target this time, a hint of guilt and flashed in Ishita eyes when she decided to walk out from their marriage without caring to listen his side.

"We can not allow any circumstances to break our relationship Ishita." She hummed dumbly conflicted with her own emotions, Raman was the one who gave her benefit of doubt that night and at the same time he was the one who wanted her to listen him out. How can these two things be right? Either one of those are lie but whenever she ponder over this topic, she gets no answers and only one thing comes up in her mind, her own desire to live with Raman and make this marriage work. The truths and lies do matter to her but at the same time the urge to prove her family wrong is far big than following morals for her.

"Hmm." She replied with a low hum, his slow sensual caresses on her cheeks created havoc in her senses. She clutched the wooden railings behind her, as his fingers occasionally rubbed her cheeks making her go crimson. "You're looking mesmerising." Raman spoke few seconds later, hypnotised with her ethereal beauty.

"I thought it's for some posh dinner." Ishita bit her lower lip with a sheepish smile.

"You think i would select something so much revealing for public gathering?" She shook her head, her assumption proved right. Raman would never select such provocative outfit for her by himself and she is not a great fan of such skin showing outfits until it's just two of them. The two didn't broke the eye lock, the brewing sexual tension between them raced their heartbeats. His pupils dilated and a sheen sweat line trickled down from her forehead, they wondered if it's a right time to step ahead and get back into their old times or to wait more. A strong gush of wind hit them making she shivered under his arms. Raman removed his jacket and immediately wrapped around her bare shoulders. He stepped back and slid his hands inside the pocket of his pants, "Coffee?" She nodded and he disappeared inside leaving her alone to compose herself. Ten minutes back he returned back with a cup of coffee and a glass of beer. Ishita was sitting at the other end of backyard, on the reclining chair still wrapped inside his jacket. Raman handed her a cup of filter coffee and himself sat beside with his beer. Their chairs kept close as they sat, enjoying their drinks. "Raman, the uncertainties about our marriage never bothered me before. Is our marriage that complicated?" Ishita looked at Raman with blank eyes.

"I don't know, never gave a thought but yes i know we can make it work. I am repeating again Ishita, if you have doubts or second thoughts you can leave it. I will not complain." Raman replied looking into her eyes, carrying same blank expressions like her.

"How!"

"Just trust me. For once." Raman begged, he kept his glass of beer aside and took her hand in his, "don't think much Ishita. Just cut out all the negative thoughts and ideas running in your mind. We are good all we need to move forward." He remain stick on his words, hinted her indirectly about his displeasure of discussing their pasts. He pulled her on his lap, wounded his free arm around her waist and other one kept on her cheek.

"I was never so vulnerable before Raman." A mist formed in Ishita hazel eyes, their faces were inches apart and breaths mingled.

"I was never alone before. We.....can make it work. Everyone needs us." He kissed her eyelid softly allowing the mist to flow down from her eyes in the form of teardrop. Her lips trembled when he peppered kisses around her face, she wounded her arms around his neck, she want him to sooth her aching heart today. The blazer slipped away from her shoulder but the ignited passion between them shielded her from the continuous gush of wind. He rubbed her lower lip roughly, her body trembled another time. They were going to intimate after six long months and the mere idea was enough to arouse and as well as scared her. She took a step ahead and joined their lips. His chapped lips sucked by her tenderly before he tugged her hairs and deepened the kiss. Their legs entangled as and bodies rolled on the chairs in such a way that she was beneath him. He sucked her lips vigarously and travelled the book and corners of her mouth, tasting her sweetness and curves again. After long six months a different kind of satisfaction hit him when he found her beneath him. Her head threw backwards as he started to devour her slender neck, the shoulder less dress she wore slipped little down, made her heavy cleavage visible. The dress which was hooked to her body with few delicate strings started to loosen up with the continuous friction. He groped her breasts with one hand, continue to devour her delicate neckline with the numerous kisses. She gasped, tried to hold him but his aggressive kisses were enough to overwhelm her. His tongue danced around the valley of her cleavage as the dress started to slid more. Her eyes rolled due to sheer moment of ecstasy and she kept moaning his name.

Their entangled legs hit to the coffee table, his half finished beer fell down followed by her half finished coffee mug. The beer mug, made up of heavy glass hit the delicate bone china coffee mug, the rugged mug of beer was lying on the floor and the liquid was spilled, the caffine drink soon made it's way and dissolved in it. The two drinks had nothing common not even colors but they made a blend of dark blonde. The beer and caffeine are most unusual combination of drinks, advised not to consume together. She is hypnotising as caffine and he is rugged as alcohol. She smells bitter sweet as coffee but he is bitter as alcohol. The addiction of caffine and alcohol is suggested to be harmful, they're not something to go along, harmful for each other, different as poles but still are together.

She cannot melt down his male toxicity neither he knows any ways to kick out her insecurities. They had came together but none of them had no clue if their hidden demons would allow them to give another chance to their marriage or not.

*********************************

He flipped her on her stomach, her porcelain skin sparkled due to sheen layer of sweat forming on her back. She fished the pillow and arched her back as his rugged hands came with the contact of her delicate skin. He dig his fingers in her juicy butt leaving a mark there, her legs were trembling with the sheer excitement of pleasure running inside her nerves since so long. His long fingers invaded her wet slippery channels making her shriek with pleasure. She didn't muffled her groans and moans when he took her to the edge and left her hung. His fingers moved rapidly than before causing her to moan his name aloud. The ripples of pleasure he created in her body blocked every second which bothered her often, the insecurities were thrown at the back of her head. He leaned on her back and trailed kisses parallel to her spinal cord. His painful hard shaft poked her, she knew it's much more left for them. He cupped her sensitive mounds, toyed with her pebbled nipples until he pushed his member inside her. Their bodies moved with rythme first, later in fast pace. He moved in and out with a force, everytime touched her deeper points which he touched long back. Her sleek and tight channel tempted in her for longer time. He felt her humping with him, participating equally. They felt nowhere near, they panted and grunted but continue to stay within each other until he filled her with his essence. They dropped their bodies over the bed, spend and exhaust. The smell of sweat and sex was everywhere, the sheets were covering them carelessly as he took her close to him and buried his face in the crook of her neck.

"You feel so good." She hummed and hugged him, his soft thumping heartbeats against her lulled her to sleep, it was four of morning. She was exhausted and worn out but something was there which was making her restless. I was never alone before. We.....can make it work. Everyone needs us. Everyone? I want to knor if you need me in your life or not. I just want to know if you want me. His words made her restless, overthinking is toxic and harmful. The insecurities will not leave her site such early, she don't know what would make her relieve. His hold tightened around her waist and face hid in the crook of her neck. She closed her eyes in the reflex and snuggled in his arms, the possibilities of getting answers of her questions are next to zero. Ishita allowed her limbs to relax.

**********************

The bright sunrays peeped through the white curtains, directly hit her eyes. She groaned and than stretched her arms, her leg peeped out from the covers and than instantly hide inside the covers to seek some warmth. The sleep took over her and she let her hairs rest on her temple, the man beside her smiled tenderly. He felt a euphoria in his heart, he missed seeing her so close to him. He don't remember when he got chance to admire such innocent moment of her, when last he removed the soft tendrils from her face and read her known facial features. They got so much busy in the web of their issues that they forgot to live such small moments. Raman bend forward and pressed his lips on her forehead, he wake up an hour back, but he has no heart to disturb her sweet slumber rather he chose to savour this beautiful moments in his memories. For another time, she changed her position and snuggled close to him, her face was away millimetre away from his chest.

"Stop staring me and sleep." Her morning voice sounded sexy, he grinned listening her.

"My wife my eyes." The wet kiss came on her cheek and she scrunched her nose in the response. Raman put his leg on her under the covers and covered her body with his. "You feel good." She laughed on his comment.

"But you feel sticky."

"I can make you more sticky." The two chuckled still wrapped in each other arms. She don't remember when last they talked stupidly or just cuddled. She missed all the things they used to do in early days of their marriage. "By the way, I am thinking to go for water sports." Raman know Ishita interest for water sports, she discussed about it long back but they never got such chance to do it.

"Really!! I want to go for underwater diving."

"Yes ma'am. I remember that." He pulled her nose and she smiled with a glee. "But we need to get ready for it." Ishita opened her eyes with a jerk and looked at Raman, it was eight of the morning according to the local time. She took support of headrest and rested her back. Raman wore his robe and excused as his phone went off. Ishita excitement was no bound after she came to know about underwater diving. She is a water baby and loves water sports. She know this time Raman is going to make this adventure worth. After gulping down a glass of water, she limped towards washroom feeling sore. The lukewarm water fell on her body, caressed and soothed her aching limbs. The essence of sweet beauty oils rubbed away from her body and replaced with his spicy scent, her gaze fell on the mirror not only his scent but he is everywhere. She hissed when her finger touched bluish black hickey at the juncture of her neck and shoulder. Last night with him rekindled all the moments they had spent in the last three years and she felt nothing had changed. They're same as before. A hue came on her cheeks, she took some body wash on thr loofah and started to rub it on her shoulders, her head threw back as the hot water splashed on her. The shower cubicle was foggy, she cleaned the mirror with her wrist and her eyes met with her husband. Her back collided with his hard chest, she didn't expected him to be here. Her grip loosened from the loofah, he held it softly and started to rub it on her shoulders, gently pressed her joints. His face hid in the crook of her neck and she moaned as his hands came forward to rub the shower gel around her bosom. She can feel tingle in her southern part the moment he tweaked her pebbled nipples. His hardness poked her another time, she faced him, they looked into each other eyes as the water cascading down washed out the lathar from her body. He latched his lips on her, sucked out the moisture from her baby soft lips and kissed her hungrily. Her legs were wrapped around his torso as he plunged himself inside her. The fog covered the entire shower cubicle and water cascaded down as he rocked her hard and urget making her scream his name with pleasure.

********************************

The next four days were nothing less than a dream for Ishita, her share of laughter and love came back to her which she lost somewhere. Raman left no stone untouched to make her holiday memorable, she has done water sports which she always wished to do. The real surprise came to her when Raman took her for dinner in a seaplane and another day when he himself drive a motor boat. She don't know from when and where he learnt to drive it but the experience was worth it. From the adventures days to the intimate nights, he made sure to make their holidays worth to remember. It was evening of thirty first, Raman and Ishita staying at Velaa Private Island from the last two days, it's another private island and appearetly one of the most beautiful and expensive to manage. Ishita wore a short evening dress for dinner, the dinner was organised at the beach, she walked with a awwed face mesmaried by the decoration and arrangments done by Raman.

As Raman saw his wife walking towards him, he pulled her with a jerk and kissed her lips. The sweet line halter neck dress indeed suited her well.

"It's the last day of this year." Ishita hummed looking at the golden linings, the sun was about sat.

"Thank you for this beautiful holiday." Ishita replied genuinely, holding Raman hands. I can go to any extent to keep you in my life right now Raman had no guts to say the truth, the unclosed chapter of his past is still haunting him. He need Ishita in his life if he wants to keep her away. Raman cupped her face and kissed her forehead in the response looking deep in her eyes. He poured wine in two flute and handed one to her, they crinkled glasses and sipped the liquid enjoying the beautiful time they got all for themselves.

I hope i can make everything right in our lives. Even i don't know what i want from our marriage but yes I don't want to hurt you, ever.

His heart spoke with sincerity and he smiled looking at her, resting his head against her. That evening Raman Kumar Bhalla tweeted for the first time.

The world only know about Ishita Raman Bhalla but they saw her. His active PR team took seconds and his tweet viral on social media, the youngest CEO gave a glimpse of his wife for the first time. His family and friends were happy with his step but there was someone who was surely unhappy and irked.

Raman and Ishita returned to Delhi after three days.

************

PRESENT-DAY
FORTIS HOSPITAL
NEW DELHI

Raman silently pushed the door of Roohi private suite and walked inside after removing his footwear. The room was mostly dark but he can spot ishita sitting next to Roohi, tending her. Raman gently patted her shoulder and Ishita's tired eyes met with his. Raman kissed her knuckles, together they looked their sick daughter who was going through the most difficult phase of her life. "How's her fever now?"

"Better. Her body temperature is normal. She was awake the whole night." Ishita replied in tired voice, unable to remove her eyes from roohi sleeping form. "You had words with Dr. Gourav?"

"Yes. Dr Ansari referred Roohi case to him and he is ready to be a part of operation team. Don't worry our baby is in safe hands." Damian kissed Ishita shoulder to pacify her.

"But why operation Raman."

"You know the answer Ishita. It's needed na. It will save our Roohi from future complications." Raman rubbed her shoulder looking at Roohi. He leaned at her and kissed her forehead, few minutes later the little child opened her eyes looked at her parents quizzingly.

"My jaan. What happened?" Ishita caressed Roohi's face, Raman removed the thick curtains from the windows allowing afternoon rays to fill the suite.

"Bhukki." Ishita pointed towards her little stomach and Ishita smiled the way Roohi made an adorable face. Raman sat next to Roohi and dialled the intercom to inform the attendant about the same. Santhosh and Om who just arrived back from Ishita and Raman's apartment come to meet Roohi. The little girl's pale face lit as her grandparents appeared before her. Ishita fed Roohi porridge whereas Santhosh kept her engaged in narrating stories.

"Raman puttar! Has the doctor given you surgery dates?"

"Not yet Papa but I think it's going to be in the next eight to ten days. Roohi's condition is not very good right now but we cannot wait more as well." Raman replied with a worrisome face looking at his three favorite ladies from distance.

"Tu fiqr mat kar beta, Roohi theek ho jayegi." Om Prakash assured Raman.

"We are still between hope and present, Papa. I can not sit peacefully until she recovers." Prakash nodded his head in affirmation, they just want their Roohi to recover. "Papa, Dadu," Roohi called her father and grandfather softly the two men walked towards her bed and bowed their heads, waiting for her words, "I want to play with Papa and Dadu Mumma." Roohi smiled with pout making her mother and grandmother smile.

"Okay then you play with your Papa and Dadu, me and your Mumma have some work." Santhosh pulled Ishita with her, the suspicious expressions on his mother face caught Raman attention, he was sure something is going in his mother head.

"Puttar, have this." Santhosh offered chapati and sabzi to Ishita, they were seated in the lounge.

"Mummy Ji, i am not hungry." Ishita politely declined to Santhosh who was serving lunch to Ishita.

"Stop being stupid Ishita. You're tirelessly taking care of Roohi, that's how you're going to take care of her?"

"My baby is eating bland porridge how can I eat this than?"

"That's the necessity Ishita, and Raman you need physical strength to handle this entire situation. It's going to be long journey for you my love." Santhosh caressed Ishita head, she herself started to feed her curry and chapati knowing well Ishita would ignore her request. She rubbed her eyes looking at her mother in law with affection filled eyes, wondering why didn't she born out from her womb. She is the fulfillment of the void she felt all her life.

"Puttar i have something else to discuss with you." Ishita encouraged Santhosh to speak further when a knock on the door disturbed them.

A hospital staff assigned for them came inside, with a message someone wants to see Mrs Ishita Raman Bhalla.

"Call them inside. Puttar you finish it." The three figures appeared infront of them and Ishita frozen at her place.

"Madhavi! How you came here?" Santhosh Bhalla had bitterness in her tone finding her samdhan at last.

"We came to see Roohi. How this happened Ishu?" Ishita ignored her mother as well as her sister, she approached her Jeeju and hugged him.

"Ishu, you could have told me." Bala Chandran patted Ishita head like an elder brother. "You was busy." Ishita replied in monotonic tone making Bala sigh with guilt.

"Ishu, you didn't even told me once." Madhavi looked at Ishita with accusing eyes. "Don't know what else is stored in my Roohi fate." Madhavi murmured trying to take a look at the other side of the suite.

"Let's not stretch it Madhu, it's a medical condition. Can happen with anyone." Santhosh shrugged off her shoulder as she made room for everyone to sit. "It's been three days we talked about Roohi, you got time to visit today?"  Madhavi and Vandita looked at each other, don't know what the day.

"Mummy Ji, leave it." Ishita pleaded Santhosh through eyes and collected soiled dishes from the table. She packed the lunch box and kept everything back in the lunch basket Santhosh bought from home. Ishita eyes met with Vandita who was standing close to the door of her suite, she tore her gaze from her elder sister. A part of her wanted to ask her to take a seat but she didn't. The hate and loathe came back in her eyes again, she definitely didn't didn't expected them to come, for adding her miseries. Raman, who was looking an opportunity to know what is going in his mother head came out only to get surprise seeing his in-laws sitting there.

"Vanakkam Amma! You remember your younger son in law?" Raman joked while touching his mother in law feet. Madhavi smiled and patted his back, next Raman engulfed Bala in a hug and waved at Vandita who was standing few feet away.

"Is Prof Ishita punished you to stand at the doorway?" Raman joked looking at Vandita making everyone chuckle. Vandita shook her head and hugged her old batchmate now turned brother in law.

"How are you?"

"We are doing fine. Even Roo is going to be fine in few days." Raman blinked his eyes with assuring nod, "Vandu why don't you sit? We have enough space to sit here." Raman insisted Vandita to take a seat who was shifting her eyes time to time.

"Actually someone else came with us." Vandita spoke in feeble voice catching Raman and Ishita attention. She curiously looked at the outside of the ward, expecting her nephew Shravan standing there but the person at the other side left her shocked.

"Atleast spare me Vandu Akka." Ishita grunted looking at her elder sister, glaring at her. "Stop creating scene, he genuinely wanted to visit Roohi."

"Ha!! Teach him to care his daughter first." Ishita snorted, going red finding her father outside of the suite. Raman who followed his wife gaze also appeared disturbed. He didn't expected his father in law to appear out of blue.

"Vandu! He is staying with you? We never knew."

"We don't need to know as well." Ishita cut Raman in the middle, annoyed with her sister and mother audacity to bring her so called father at the hospital.

"Raman he really wants to see Roohi despite being sick. I had no heart to refuse him." Vandita defended herself making Ishita mad. If it wasn't hospital than no one can stop her from committing something unimaginable.

"Akka, i have no strength, like no strenght to deal with you right now. So do a favour and take this man away." Ishita sneered on her sister face ignoring her in-laws who never seen Ishita ugly anger.

"Ishita. Please!" Raman held Ishita by her arms seeing the situation slipping out from his hands. He rubbed her shoulder exchanging looks with Bala and Vandita. Om Prakash who sensed something wrong too came outside and surprised finding Ishita alleged father there.

"Raman tell her not to increase my miseries more, I am not in state to deal with more issues." Ishita grunted in Raman arms, not ready to mellow down her anger even for a second.

"It's okay Ishita. He won't see Roohi if you are not comfortable with it." Bala pacified Ishita, she took a breath of relief and than looked at Raman eho pressed her hand with assuring eyes.

"We have to meet Dr. Ansari. He is going to give us insight about Roohi condition as well as the probable date of surgery." Raman spoke aloud to gain everyone attention, Ishita straightened her dupatta ready to accompany Raman.

"Can i accompany you?" Bala spoke with a hint of hesitation, Ishita nodded her head and the three left towards Dr. Ansari cabin without sparing another look at Mr Vishwanathan Iyyer who was standing at the doorway of the suite.

Some thirty minutes later when the three returned back, Ishita straightway entered inside Roohi room after sanatizing herself, she ignored every questioning gaze there leaving her husband and brother in law to answer everyone questions.

"Puttar! Why is she worried?" Santhosh caressed Raman shoulder seeing the line of worries on his forehead. "Nothing Maa. We will talk later." Raman excused himself and disappeared in Roohi room leaving everyone worried.

Inside Roohi room, Ishita sat beside her little daughter and kissed her forehead trying not to cry. She hid her misty eyes and smiled at Roohi who was exceptionally quiet."

"Whar happened my little birdie?" Ishita inquired looking at Roohi.

"Nothing Mumma." Roohi nodded her head in the denial still staring at her parents with dull eyes.

"Bolo na beta, kya hua hai?" Raman questioned again, sitting either side of Roohi.

"Papa!! Yeh divorce kya hota hai?" Roohi blinked her eyes innocently looking at her parents, her question stunned Raman and Ishita. Ishita found hard to blink her eyes and she managed to look at her little daughter who was waiting to get answer of her question.

"From where you heard this word baby? This is the bad word." Ishita hugged Roohi, her insecurities and fears started to bother her again.

"Paati came to meet me along some old uncle. She said he is my thatha, Nanu just like Dadu. He was asking Pathi who will keep me after Raman and Ishita divorce."

Raman and Ishita blinked their eyes, the pain was not easy to hide this time.

____________________________________

Just want to know if you guys are enjoying this story?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 1.5K 7
A multicouple story about love betrayal and second chance.
536K 21.5K 39
# 1 in General Fiction as on 11-03-2017 A Gasp escapes my mouth looking at my accidental husband kissing those three girls one after other ...... Tea...
1.1M 95.5K 59
"𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙢. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪,𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞�...