𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐲

Por SUGARSIDE

ɪɴᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴜᴀʟ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ Más

i. ⁱⁿᵗʳᵒᵈᵘᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ
🌸 ᵗᵃⁱ ᵃⁱⁿˢˡᵉʸ
💐 ˡᵉᵉ ʰᵃⁿᵉᵘˡ
🌸 ᶜᵃˢⁱ
🍇ᵃʳⁱˢᵗᵒᵗˡᵉ ᵏⁿⁱᵍʰᵗˡʸ
🌹 chansoo.
☀️ roux santana
𝙧𝙖𝙤𝙪𝙡 🍳
🩰 𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖆
⚖️ 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖆 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘 ⚖️
❀ 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘺
mcyt 🌳
𝖘𝖆𝖇𝖇𝖆𝖙𝖍
𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢
the queen's gambit
🍸 the sixth sense
🌊 maine sumner
ZOOEY BROOKVALE
☀️ HOLLAND
SAS
ʲᵘⁿⁱᵖᵉʳᵒ ⁿⁱᵏⁱᵗᵃ
TASK ONE
👁 SOVEREIGN 👁
卄卂丨Ҝㄚㄩㄩ
weylin
🔮 𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔫
gaeul
м𝓲𝐤L𝐀𝓾ᔕ
💫 ρɾเᥒᥴꫀ dᥲᥒ᥉ꫀ 💫
🏐 chiba shōto 🏐
yuki
𝖑𝖊𝖝𝖊𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖓
⛸ orion qin ⛸
hadid karim
saint 👟
☁✧ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙝 ✧ ☁
dion park
beau madison copeland
dixie o'malley- profile
thomas carter- profile
dion park- profile
hadid karim
kalani kaimana
tate sequoyah- profile
cash sequoyah- profile
🦇 remington klein
kit deyoung
channing blackard
𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚛 𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚣
vasily benzin.
⚔️ 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓊𝓈 ⚔️
⚔️ 𝒹𝒶𝓌𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓈𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓇𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓇 ⚔️
🎨 nicolas kae-knott 🎨
🏆 calvin alexander brown 🏆
✌️ dawson rohan darling ✌️
grisha baryshnikov
lee woojin.
⛓️ ᴍᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴏʟʟᴀʀᴅ ⛓️
🍇 𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 🍇
⚔️ 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐤 𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 ⚔️
pyp mourningshade 🕊️
🌴 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔱𝔬𝔫 🌴
🔮 𝔡𝔧𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔬 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫 🔮
𝖎.𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖔𝖒 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖘
𝖎𝖎. 𝖗𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖚𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖒𝖕
𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖈𝖔𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖑𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖓𝖊
𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚒. 𝚍𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚘
𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚒𝚒. 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔
👻 ᴊᴀᴄᴋ ʀᴀʏ ᴘʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ 👻
⚔️ 𝐤𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 ⚔️
⚔️ 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚'𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 ⚔️
⚔️ 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 ⚔️
⚔️ 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐚'𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 ⚔️
⚔️ 𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧 𝐧𝐚'𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 ⚔️
⚔️ 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐯'𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧 ⚔️
🌟 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵 🌟
🌲 𝙬𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙮 🌲
ellery rutkowski
𝙩𝙖𝙝𝙟 𝙢. 𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙤𝙣.
scott clydesdale.
sage whiteroot.
the last merman of atlantis.
wolf white.
the lion tamer.
hephaestus.
zeus.
the six na'ravanna brothers
⚔️. hassan issa.
⚔️. sacha bernard.
whiplash 🥁 d. dessner.
⚔️carino⚔️
⚔️yukita⚔️
𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐧.
𝐞𝐯𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐲 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐯.
𝐥𝐲𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐯.
𝚕𝚘𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚢.
𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚣 𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚣.
t.chul
danny howard.
lucas sikes.
prince maudit.

dixie o'malley

87 5 29
Por SUGARSIDE

tw underlined ⚠️

" sometimes i don't think it's ever gonna get better. "

NAME; dixon shaun o'malley
NICKNAMES: dixie (everyone calls him this, as no one except his parents has called him dixon in ages. if someone called him dixon, he'd assume they're angry, disappointed, or concerned), dix (either as a joke, or as a simple shortening of an already short name), foxie (simply because he's so fast, clever, and cunning on the football field. it also sounds similar to his name).
NAME MEANING: "son of richard," "god is gracious," "stateliness."
AGE; seventeen
BIRTHDAY; june 6th
GENDER; male
ETHNICITY; irish
NATIONALITY; american
SEXUALITY; bisexual
EDUCATION; attending west high school
HANDLES; @/d1x1eboy on instagram (recently wiped and deleted) and snapchat.

SPORTS; dixie was the starting quarterback and captain for west's football team, before the season ended, of course. he ran track his freshman and sophomore years (sprints), but stopped to focus on football, and conditioning for football. currently, he is hoping to play football for auburn university, and he has been in conversations with the coach who would gladly add him to the team— he's just anxious about getting in to the university, due to academic struggles.
HEALTH; first, dixie was diagnosed with pretty severe dyslexia when he was in the second grade. he struggled to read, and really could only read when the words were upside-down. ever since then, he's been working hard to overcome this, which is why he studies so intensely (and which is also why his language requirement has been waived), but dixie still doesn't feel confident enough to tackle a whole book just for fun, and sometimes still flips his school materials upside-down. second, dixie was diagnosed with depression when he was in the seventh grade. he really struggled with that and with anger issues (as well as self-injury), and has been in therapy since then (and on anti-depressants) to help compensate. he has had to go into inpatient treatment twice before in his life (seventh grade, and the summer before junior year). he tends to have high peaks and very low valleys. if you ask him, football and his friends have helped more than he could ever express. he's only ever told his friends about this challenge. he has also torn his ACL before in his freshman year, on the football field. he would describe it as pure agony, and he's always now exceptionally careful to warm up, and to slow down while he stops running, and tells his teammates to do the same. he has had two concussions in the past.

SCHEDULE;
— remedial english, taught by mrs. platt
— precalculus, taught by mr. scott
— biology, taught by ms. hernandez
— government taught by mrs. zhu
— team sports taught by coach hristov
— drawing taught by mrs. adams
— woodshop taught by mr. taylor-brahms
— home room taught by mrs. krishna

LOCKER; his locker is lucky number 117, which just so happens to be close enough to that of lorenzo.

LANGUAGES; english (foreign language requirement waived).

CORE TRAITS; sweetheart, vulnerable, tenacious, highly sensitive, volatile, fiery, insecure, emotionally dependent, secretive, funny with a sarcastic sense of humor, kind, selfless, lovable, clingy, easily angered, far too emotionally invested in some things, snappy, pushes others too hard, pushes himself too hard.

APPEARANCE;
body; dixie is six foot four inches tall, and is built exactly as you'd expect the quarterback of the football team to be built. he has thick arm muscles, strong leg muscles, although he has a pretty small waist proportionally, he does have abs. his deltoids are pretty impressive. he works out frequently (and runs every morning), as it gives him a sense of routine that is comforting. he has milky colored skin, with some ruddy patches on top of his shoulders, for instance, that somewhat look like old sunburns. he doesn't tan in the summer; instead, he simply burns. as a fun fact about him: he has very long fingers. he tends to wear long sleeves (in the summer and spring sports practices and gym, this looks like wearing compression shirts everywhere). this is suspected to be because of scars on his wrists and inner arms. dixie has a thick pink scar down his right knee from his ACL surgery; which doesn't look like it will disappear any time soon.
hair; dixie has the world's softest reddish hair. in the summer, he could describe it as more of a dark strawberry blonde, but in the winter, dixie thinks it looks more reddish brown. no matter what though, dixie will never describe his hair color as red. it reaches past his ears slightly, and he does have bangs. his hair has a soft wave to it, that curls more when it's wet, and can be straight when it is sun-dried. dixie has golden highlights in his hair, and some lowlights that are a genuine deep red color. it can tend to fall over his face when he laughs or shakes his head. he twirls it around with his finger when he's focused.
face; dixie has a sort of eternal blush, where he always has a little pink on his cheeks. his parents say that it makes him look healthy. he has nice eyebrows, he would say. darker than his hair, which makes some people believe his hair is dyed, but a nice shape without stray hairs. he has soft lips that have a velvety pink tint, and his nose is practically perfect. one could be convinced that dixie has had a nose job before, because of its subtle curve and button end. he has a healed piercing on his ear, as he tried to pierce it once with an ice cube and a needle, and had to let it close. his face is clear, without any scarring or freckles (of course, unless it's summer where he has freckles or football season where he has some bruises). he has the cutest smile that lights his whole face up, and makes his eyes almost close entirely.
eyes; dixie has some of the most beautiful green eyes you'll ever see— they're surprisingly vivid, and have gorgeous golden highlights that are visible in bright light. he has short eyelashes that are the same color as his hair. he wears sunglasses when it's particularly sunny outside, since he's worried about burning his eyes due to their light color.

LIKES ; cats, football, running, working out, hiking, flowers, drawing little stick cartoons, jaylen, enzo, jess, hadid, jasper, claudia, lavender, anime, comfortable clothes, surprises, encouragement, alcohol, food, hot cheetos, his family, sunsets, sunrises, bubble baths, the beach (even though he almost never gets to go).

DISLIKES ; when enzo gets weird, long books, jump scares, lazy football players, losing games, taking tests, greasy food, hospitals, his parents being disappointed, cold weather, geese, being alone, horses, coconuts (allergic), math class, himself, dreary days, being stuck inside, RK's football team, pressure, formal events.

FAMILY;
fred o'malley, 47
mary-grace o'malley, 48
velma o'malley, 19 (bartender)
winnifred o'malley, 14 (freshman at west high)
his family is below the poverty line, which is why dixie only invites his very close friends to his house and also doesn't ever throw parties in his home. neither of his parents attended university, and his sister did not either. dixie would be the first in his family to go to college, which is something he really wants to achieve (for him, and for his little sister, who he cares about a lot) despite challenges. his parents tend to be quite permissive, as really, they're just worried about dixie, as is his older sister and sometimes his younger sister. they'd let him do anything if it makes him happy. his parents are big football fans, and his family always comes to watch him play. his favorite member of his family is arguably scottie, his cat, although he would have to admit everyone else is pretty tight too.

REPUTATION; well, dixie is the quarterback and captain of the football team. so, of course, some people view him as some smiling, smug figure of everything they couldn't achieve. there's some admiration there, and then there's some jealous that can turn into bitterness. there was some sentiment that dixie deserved it when he and his girlfriend split— even with circumstances being what they were. of course, this was generally more popular with bitter, regretful students than ones who were happy enough with their own lives. most people don't know too much about him. they see him as focused (oftentimes way too intense for them. like most people on the football team probably would have really rather had him calm down some of the time), and some people admire how much he focuses on his schoolwork. his cat also has some admirers on his instagram, who are rather sad it was taken down.

HOBBIES ; drawing, taking care of his cat, running, weight-lifting, studying, hiking (he brings back rocks and flowers he finds), volunteering at the animal shelter.

OTHER ;
dixie likes to draw little stick-figure cartoons: they make him pretty happy. he watches anime, and his favorite is my hero academia, but he doesn't tell anyone this other than his close friends. while technically, he shouldn't drink due to the antidepressants, he does regardless at times, especially when he's having a low. it's sort of an emotional crutch. dixie has a beloved cat who has also brought him so much happiness, and is technically an emotional support cat. his name is scottie, and he is two years old. currently, he is the love of dixie's life, and dixie brings him everywhere it is even slightly feasible to bring him. he had a tutor, but she graduated early this december. dixie was happy for her, but sort of sad to see her go. dixie has never had a best friend before. dixie had been dating gracie espinoza, but she cheated on him, and then left him. he's been trying to get over that. dixie watches all his friends' games, from soccer to basketball and beyond.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

608K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
19.8K 1K 19
Zoey's greatest rival in academics and sports, Daniella James is also her rival in love? Zoey's dream girl, Mona Fabray is being threatened by Danie...
15.1K 160 12
Just like what the title says :)
253K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...