šŽš®š« šƒšžš¬š­š¢š§š² || ģ •ģ›

Jxnsywxn ą¤¦ą„ą¤µą¤¾ą¤°ą¤¾

š€ š š¢š«š„ š°š¢š­š” šŸššš¦š¢š„š² š¢š¬š¬š®šžš¬ šŸš¢š§šš¬ š”šžš«š¬šžš„šŸ šœšØš§š§šžšœš­šžš š­šØ ššš§ š¢ššØļæ½... ą¤…ą¤§ą¤æą¤•

<šŸ‘
- šŸŽšŸ -
- šŸŽšŸ -
- šŸŽšŸ‘ -
- šŸŽšŸ’ -
- šŸŽšŸ“ -
- šŸŽšŸ” -
- šŸŽšŸ• -
- šŸŽšŸ– -
- šŸšŸŽ -
- šŸšŸ -
- šŸšŸ -
- šŸšŸ‘ -
- šŸšŸ’ -
- šŸšŸ“ -
- šŸšŸ” -
- šŸšŸ• -
- šŸšŸ– -
- šŸšŸ— -
- šŸšŸŽ -
- šŸšŸ -
- šŸšŸ -
- šŸšŸ‘ -
- šŸšŸ’ -
- šŸšŸ“ -
- šŸšŸ” -
- šŸšŸ• -
- šŸšŸ– -
- šŸšŸ— -
- šŸ‘šŸŽ -
- šŸ‘šŸ -
- šŸ‘šŸ -
- šŸ‘šŸ‘ -
- šŸ‘šŸ’ -
- šŸ‘šŸ“ -
- šŸ‘šŸ” -
- šŸ‘šŸ• -
- šŸ‘šŸ– -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -

- šŸŽšŸ— -

602 28 17
Jxnsywxn ą¤¦ą„ą¤µą¤¾ą¤°ą¤¾

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

She waited until the car was gone and went inside the house.

Soo : "He is actually in love with me- my god!"

Jiha : "yeah he is!" She said panting in the back from walking too much.

Soo : "hehehe let's sleep it's time"

Aeurmie : "wha- it's not even 9 yet and u want to sleep? We know you would go to your room and simp for Jungwon's photos."

Soo : "yah!!! No i won't aish let me just go and sleep iam tired"

Yeonha : "well then let's go to her room too and sleep"

They went to her room with yujin and watched some movies.

While watching everyone received notification from weverse and looked at it to see..

Weverse :
Jungwon created a new post!

The post said
"good night 191515~ sleep well ENGENEs!"

Soo was happy that he posted but was confused about the no. That was in it even many ENGENEs in the comments thought it was some mistake in typing or mistake in translation cuz weverse sucks in translation.

And it was 9.00 now so yujin left to go to her house. Meanwhile Soo started to search "what is 191515?"

And it just said it doesn't know what it is..

Soo sighed and turned over to the another side to keep her phone and sleep.

And here it goes again...she agian gets the nightmare.

She really tries not to wake up and sleep cuz they have school tomorrow but it just won't work.

Jiha, Areumie and Yeonha woke up with the sounds of Soo screaming and tried to wake her up immediately.

She agian woke up breathing heavily and panting so much.

"Yah sooyoung ah you okay??" Jiha asked as she patted Soo's back.

"Ye- yeah- ia- iam okay" Soo said in between panting.

"It's fine! It's all fine" said Areum.

"Yeah Soo it's alright just take some deep breathe"

She took some deep breathe and drank some water that was on the night stand.

"Okay calm down it's all fine..." Soo said to herself while calming herself.

"Okay sorry for distributing you guys...you all can sleep now...I'll just go to my brother's room" Soo said looking down controlling herself from crying.

Areum : "No! Sooyoung you're sleeping here"

Yeonha : "yes what if this happens again??? Huh??"

Jiha ; "you're right just sleep here it's not disturbing us you're important"

Soo : "aish don't talk like this, sleep well I'm going to my brother's ro-"

"No!" They yelled in unison making Soo look at them.

"Ahhhhh i just wanna get rid of this dream!!!" Soo said sobbing while her friends felt really bad for Her.

"Sooyoung ah...it's fine...it will be alright okay?" Jiha said slowly.

"Yeah...if we could get rid of this we would have, but it isn't possible..iam sure it will be alright soon" areumie said reassuring.

"Sooyoung ah don't worry we are here for you!" Yeonha said and smiled.

"Now let's sleep okay? Don't think bout it" Areum said and Soo nodded and they all slept.

[Next morning]
Soo woke up so early being unable to sleep the whole night.

It was 5 in the morning and Soo came out of the room and sat on the couch cuz today was the day that they get their mark sheets.

"Omg what am I gonna do!??!" Soo asked herself panicking cuz if her parents know her marks they would probably kill her.

Soo's pov :
I studied everyday...but i just can't get the mark my parents want...they already hate me now they are gonna hate me even more...ahhhhh iam gonna die!!

I yelled getting frustrated forgetting about my friends who were sleeping.

But they were dead asleep so it's not a problem.

It's fine..i can handle this...i have managed with this for 17 years of my life i can do this...

I hope I wont see them in school today...

Soo just sat there drowning into her thoughts while areum tapped on her shoulder.

Areum : "Yah u okay? I have been calling your name for like 5 times"

Soo : "huh? Wha- when?"

Areum : "Like 5 mins ago"

Soo : "oh, i see"

Areum : "is smth wrong? You're acting weird"

Soo : "today..we will be getting our mark sheets....my parents said they would come for that."

Areum : "oh my- "

Soo : "ig i was too happy yesterday to remember this..."

And Soo was again zoning out.

Areum : "it's fine...if you're happy it's good now don't think about that get ready it will be okay i know u have scored good marks"

Jiha : "yeah u might have so don't stress too much"

Soo looked at them with a blank reaction and nodded before going inside her room to get ready.

Areum : "i feel bad for her.."

Jiha ; "she doesn't have to go through this..."

Yeonha : "yeah" yeonha joined looking at Soo.

Soo got ready and didn't open her mouth for so long and just nodded for everything her friends said.

They had their breakfast talking something but Soo just ate it quietly and washed her plate after eating.

They locked up the door after gathering their stuff and heading out of the house.

Soo still wouldn't talk and was always zoning out thinking smth.

When they were locking the door they saw a letter down there.

Soo took the letter and opened it.

The letter said...
Hey sooyoung ah...how did u sleep yesterday night? I know it must be pretty hard to sleep cuz i couldn't sleep thinking about you either...i could have said this sending u a text but i sent you some of my photo cards to look and be happy...okay? I could have just sent u some pics but i thought u might like the photo cards more... Don't think about it and look at my photo cards you will be alright! Iam here for u! Btw let's meet today at 7 in the park.
- by love wonnie <3

Soo read this letter and smiled while her eyes started getting teary. She the saw the photo cards he sent her it was so cute that she squealed looking at them.

"See he knows how to make u happy" Areum said looking like a proud mom.

"Yeh ikr" Soo said smiling like an idiot looking at the photocards.

"Okay let me go keep these precious things inside and come y'all can start waking I'll be back" Soo said and ran into the house to keep it.

"Finally she is happy!!!" Yeonha said.

They waited for her and Soo came back in 10 mins and they started walking to school.

Soo sighed before entering the class with her friends and they mouthed "it will be okay"

They saw everyone's parents standing there inside and outside the classroom and Soo saw her parents too...

She immediately looked away but her parents saw her and came straight to her.

"Oh Sooyoung ah how are u?" Her dad asked suddenly being so kind.

"I- iam- iam fine.." soo said looking down because the past was running through her mind.

Her mom suddenly held her hand and said "we missed you so much Sooyoung ah"

"We missed u my feet" Soo thought how her parents are acting so kind which is very unusual of them.

"Oh i see..." Soo said looking at them with no expression in her face.

"Now how is your studies going on?" Her father asked, he always cared about studies more then his own daughter.

"It's good" Soo agian replied coldly.

"C'mon let's go we have been waiting for you so we would go meet the teacher" her mother said dragging her inside the teachers room.

The teacher said how Soo studied and her marks have been low and isn't doing well in her exams.

She looked at her father who was probably burning in anger.

They asked for the grades and left the class and they basically dragged Soo before she could talk with her friends and took her to the car pushing her in locking the door.

"You useless brat!"

"You're use nothing!!! What are we gonna do with you? Why do u even live? When u can't even study?"

And she started crying as her parents continued yelling...and her anxiety took over her....

ą¤Ŗą¤¢ą¤¼ą¤Øą¤¾ ą¤œą¤¾ą¤°ą„€ ą¤°ą¤–ą„‡ą¤‚

ą¤†ą¤Ŗą¤•ą„‹ ą¤Æą„‡ ą¤­ą„€ ą¤Ŗą¤øą¤‚ą¤¦ą„‡ ą¤†ą¤ą¤ą¤—ą„€

2.9K 200 11
š‰ššš¤šž, š°š”šØ š¢š¬ šš šŸšŸ’ š²šžššš« šØš„š š¦ššš§ š°š”šØ š°ššš¬ ššžš¬š©šžš«ššš­šž šŸšØš« šš š£šØš›, š‰š®š§š š°šØš§ ššš§š š’š®š§šØšØ š°š”šØ š¢š¬...
38.5K 1.4K 20
āšŠš¢š§ššš šœš«ššš³š² š¢šŸ š²šØš® š­š”š¢š§š¤ ššš›šØš®š­ š¢š­, šŸššš¤šž š›šØš²šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ š­šØ š”š®š¬š›ššš§šš¬āž ā† š‰ššš¤šž š¢š¬ šÆšžš«š² ššš§š§...
Tainted Love || L. Heeseung closed ą¤¦ą„ą¤µą¤¾ą¤°ą¤¾

ą¤«ą„ˆą¤Øą¤«ą¤æą¤•ą„ą¤¶ą¤Ø

22.5K 903 17
"š˜„š—µš˜† š—±š—¼š—²š˜€ š—¶š˜ š—µš—®š˜ƒš—² š˜š—¼ š—Æš—² š˜†š—¼š˜‚?" š˜„š—®š—暝—»š—¶š—»š—“: š—š—š—‚š—Œ š–»š—ˆš—ˆš—„ š—‚š—‡š–¼š—…š—Žš–½š–¾š—Œ š–¼š—Žš—‹š—Œš–¾ š—š—ˆš—‹š–½š—Œ, š–½š–¾š–ŗš–½, š–ŗš—‡š–½ š–»š—…š—ˆļæ½...