Reunited For Her

By is_it_true_l0ve

Marissa Riva is the Italian mafia princess. She has been missing since she was 4. Kidnapped by her own mother... More

0- intro
REUNITED FOR HER
1- my life
2- I remember
3- One pancake
4- bored
5- softies
6- teleport
7- no risk
8- very angry
9- stranger
10- unexpected
11- upset
12- our little secret
13- I knew it
14- telling them
15- not your fault
16- the target (part 1)
17- the target (part 2)
18- beautiful
19- attitude
20- love you
21- drugs
22- that one voice
23- my cousin
24- nice tattoos
25- Goodbye Rose
26- it's you Mary
27- a good liar
28- It's time they hear it
29- paintings
31- catch!
32- my brothers have him
33- killing
34- I fight like him
35- don't say that
36- the voices stopped
37- used the word happier
38- the absolute worse
39- maybe... maybe not
40- shot by one of you
41- daddy issues
42- two little butterflies
43- running
44- would never
45- unforgiving she is
46- fuck them
47- A bullet
48- accessory
49- I did it
50- Good times
00- Bonus
00- Bonus
00- Bonus
REUNITED FOR HER
51- just live
52- boyfriend
53- I loved you
54- two more seconds
55- bonding
56- unlike you
57- it's not what you think
58- abs
59- pleasure
60- goodbyes
61- Dismissed
62- grateful
63- angel agent
64- happy birthday boss
65- base
66- dinner
67- please
68- You're enthralling
69- let me feel you
70- I hurt my leg
71- favourite day
72- promise me a future
A/N
73- tomorrow
74- He actually said it
75- destroying
76- worse
77- never felt weaker
78- my own son
REUNITED FOR HER
79- move on
80- too much huh?
81- when things get too real
82- Ice
83- plastered
84- colours
85- first
86- Exactly
87- chess
88- ineffable
89- Matteo & Aurora
90- Reunited for her
EPILOGUE
Goodbye <3 (Important read)

30- reunite them

23K 635 406
By is_it_true_l0ve

I enter our house's gate and Rick comes rushing to me.

This guard's name is not Rick but he's always with another guard so I decided to call them Rick and Morty.

"Where were you all day?" He asked me nervously.

"Out, why?" I answered him.

"Marissa your brother sent an entire team looking for you. They are scared to death. Go in fast and... good luck." Shit.

I visibly galloped and looked at Josh who was also panicking.

As I opened the door and stepped in.

All of them.

All of my six brothers are in the hall looking at me— glaring at me.

They might be planning my death. I fucked up.

"I am gonna put the painting in your room then lock the door and I am not gonna open it for another 3 hours." Josh whispered to me.

"No-wait- don't leave me!" I whisper-shouted.

"I love you but I love my life more." He said running up the stairs.

"Wait-" and he's gone. Well I am not gonna send his number to Grey then.

"I can explain." I said putting my hands in front of my chest. "I— Actually I can't explain so give me your lecture already so we can get this over with. I had a long day." I accepted my fate.

Bitch you're gonna die—

Shut up.

"I thought you were mature enough to understand that what you did today was beyond dangerous!" Lorenzo spoke, his tone is beyond angry and cold. I am scared.

"I was locked up in here for three weeks! You guys are always out!" I shot back.

"Watch your attitude you're supposed to be apologising!" Marcello told me.

"Apologising for what?!?"

"Apologising for what?!? Our men  are looking for you right now! We thought something happened to you! You left without informing us and you're wondering why would you apologise?!?" Matteo argued.

Oops. "First of all I did inform you! I wrote a—"

"Seriously?" Sandro interrupted me.

"All of this is because I was out for a day? If I am not gonna die on our enemies hands then boredom will kill me!"

"I thought you understood that your life is always in danger even inside our house. You're Marissa Riva. You're Rose. And now people know that you are both." Leo said. At least he's not yelling. And that kinda rhymes.

"Thank you very much Leo but I know who I am." I deadpanned. "I don't understand! So you want me to stay home at all times and when I go out I should be with one of you?"

"Yes and I am disappointed." Lorenzo stated.

"Then we're both disappointed." I chuckled humourlessly. "So I am basically a prisoner."

"No this is for your own good." Tony spoke.

"For my own good?!? I am literally going crazy!" I said and then I looked at them and realised. "Tony, this is your first time in two weeks with Marcello and Matteo in one room. Lorenzo, this is your first time in a week seeing Matteo. Leo this is your first time in a week seeing Sandro." I stated. "Do you not miss each other?" I ask them but they go silent.

"Everyone is busy. Sometimes we don't have time for each other." Sandro said.

"Then make time! Should I book an appointment to talk to my brothers or what? You will regret it!—"

"Don't try and change the topic!" Matteo cut me off.

"Blake!—I mean- fuck..."

Fuck my life. I just called Matteo Blake.

"I'm sorry. I was just thinking about him." I don't think what I said made the whole thing better as my brothers were so silent. Fuck this awkward silence.

"I was just thinking about how we didn't have much time and he died all of a sudden. It's just that I can literally just die tomorrow, anyone of us can die even in an hour. If you guys don't miss each other, I do miss you." I said sighing, there's no point in this. They will never change. "I am sorry for today. I am going to my room."

I said walking towards the stairs clutching my necklace— Blake's necklace.

"Come down for dinner. We will all be there." Lorenzo said.

"I don't feel like it. I will just eat in my room." I said stopping in front of the stairs for a second then resuming my way to my room.

"Alright! You're right." Lorenzo said getting my attention. I stopped in the middle of the stairs and looked at him. "We will, every night, have dinner together. All of us." He said making me smile.

"Promise me. And if you know you can't keep your promise then don't. I don't trust or forgive easily." I implied.

"If there's not an emergency. I promise to be there every night. I do miss all of you so much but I work hard not to lose you." Lorenzo said. Okay I can work with that.

"We're sorry." Leo said. "We all do miss each other and love each other... It's just we're kinda used to being... apart, and this is new to us."

I will reunite them.

"Tony told me about school and therapy. We will discuss it tomorrow over breakfast." Lorenzo said and I nodded. "So are you gonna join us tonight at dinner?" He asked me.

"Not tonight. Though I would love to see you all... reunited. Have dinner without me." I said. "Good night because you won't see me until tomorrow. I will just stay in my room with Stranger and order something to eat." I continued speaking while walking up the rest of the stairs.

Marissa left and I understood and she was trying to do. She wants our brothers and I to spend time together and not for her. But for us.

"I need to tell you something." I said looking at my brothers. "Let's move to the living room."

We all sat and they were all looking at me waiting for me to speak.

"It was about a month ago, when Marissa opened up to us... I bought drugs." After I said that, I got some minimal reactions from most of my brothers but Sandro who was about to cry. I hate seeing them like this. "I used it twice. The second time, Marissa walked in on me doing them."

Leo immediately looked at me with widened eyes. He knows what she felt.

"I would like to apologise to you. I wasn't strong enough." I apologised.

"That's nonsense! You're strong Lorenzo! How can't you see that?!" Marcello yelled at me. This is the only time I will allow him to yell at me.

"The important thing is... do you promise not to do them again?" Sandro asked.

"I promise. Never again." I am being 100% truthful. Never taking that shit ever again.

Sandro walked up to me and hugged me. I never knew how much I needed that hug. Matteo joined too. Of course Leo as well. Then Tony. Except Marcello but when I shook my head to tell him to join us, he said no causing me to glare at him so that he joined us.

Then I broke the hug and everyone sat back down.

"I need to tell you something too." Leo said and our attention drifted completely to him. "I... I have been cutting myself this past month."

I really failed as a big brother.

"I am sorry that you felt like you couldn't talk to me. But just so you know you can talk to me anytime." I said.

"You can talk to all of us." Tony said and the others nodded. "I also got back to binge drinking." Tony confessed as well.

"I do fights till death every night for the past month or so." Marcello said. That, I know.

"I fuck three girls a night?" Matteo said making us all chuckle.

"We all do that Matteo!" Tony said making us chuckle even more.

"Look at us... The Riva family, one of the most powerful and wealthiest mafias in the whole world. Yet... look at us." Sandro said sadly.

"We will do better. For Marissa. For us. For our family. We will do better." I said. "We just need to be more open."

"Yeah we just need to be more open! Such an easy task!" Marcello said sarcastically.

"We can try." Leo said. "There's power in trying."

REUNITED FOR HER

Our laughter echoed the whole house as we were eating dinner and chatting. Just my brothers and I. I feel more alive every second one of them talks. I would do anything for them. I'd die for them.

"Remember when I was 12 and Tony gave me fluffy pink handcuffs for my birthday!" Sandro said making us laugh.

"Better teach'em young! I didn't know what to get him!" Tony said throwing his arms in the air.

"Dude I was 12 and I am not even into kinky shit!" Sandro told him.

"I wonder where are they now?" Leo asked.

"Don't wonder for long. I am sure it's Matteo who took them." Marcello said.

The laughter didn't stop since we sat on this table.

"Yeah I have them, why? Do you want them Leo?" Matteo teased Leo.

"No thank you. I have plenty of them." Now everyone bursted out laughing because he's the nicest and you just can't imagine him.. like that.

"You know that I walked in on you all doing the dirty. All of you!" Sandro said.

"Wait even Lorenzo?" Matteo asked him.

"Yeah and I fucking knocked but he was too busy."

"I didn't say come in." I argued.

"You could have locked the door."

"We're not gonna talk about something that happened two years ago Sandro." I rolled my eyes.

"It's still traumatising. It's like walking in on your dad." Sandro said making us chuckle. I am glad he sees me as a parent figure.

"Should we talk business or..." I hate to ruin this but we need to have a talk.

Everyone groaned but nodded regardless.

"When Marcello and I were searching for Marissa in the underground event, we heard that she was there too and we also heard that people know her real identity." Matteo said.

"And we also heard that she left with a guy to god knows where." Marcello added something that we don't want to hear.

"His name is Greyson." Leo said because of course we did our interrogation.

"I know him. He's Blake's best man." Sandro said.

"Wait can we talk about the fact that she called me Blake. I have never been more hurt in my entire life." Matteo said. "Should I be angry?"

"Yes."

"No."

Marcello said yes and Leo said no.

"She didn't mean to." Sandro said.

"But she did." Tony said.

"Not the point of this conversation. We need to throw a ball for her returning. So that everyone knows that they can't mess with her." I announced.

"Are we gonna ask her why she was with Greyson? And people told me, it wasn't a lovely conversation." Tony said.

"No we're not. This is something related to Blake, let her cope however she wants." Sandro said.

"Not when it's dangerous." Tony said.

"I will talk to her." I said.

"I wonder what she's up to." Matteo spoke.

"Josh was holding something big and covered. We need to ask her about it." Tony said.

"Yeah." Marcello responded.

I'd say today was hell of a day. But somehow it's one of my favourites.

Thank you Marissa.

REUNITED FOR HER

A/N: A lot of you requested that I update twice better than a chapter a day. And I did just that. Enjoy!

Vote <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 8.5K 25
Adriana Baresi spent her life growing up with her mother and step-father. But one day her step-father goes overseas for deployment and never came bac...
6.2M 161K 101
Carlotta Angela Vasiliev is a 17 year old girl living with her adoptive Russian mafia family of 4 brothers and father. Ever since she was a child, sh...
1.9M 39.3K 45
Cover by @_navyblueee_ ~~~~~ The Cortello and Moratti brothers rule the city of angels, Los Angeles. Two famous billionaire families with seemingly n...
83.5K 2K 35
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...