๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ || ์ •์›

Autorstwa Jxnsywxn

๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐๐จ๏ฟฝ... Wiฤ™cej

<๐Ÿ‘
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– -
- ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• -
- ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -

- ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ -

3.4K 63 20
Autorstwa Jxnsywxn

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hey y'all I'm Park Soo Young and you can call me Soo. I'm 18 years old, I live in South Korea and obviously I love kpop. I love Jungwon from Enhypen so much that I won't stop talking about him to my friends. And I have a brother who is very much annoying and hates me for being a Kpop fan but I couldn't care less. And I am lazy as hell, I fangirl a lot with my friends and am and will always be an introvert so why wait, let's dive right in...

It was Monday morning which means Soo has to go to school which she hated the most, but also loves cause she can meet her friends and talk about her bias jungwon.

She got up, did her routine and went to the school. She lives alone since her Her brother and her parents lives abroad and would visit Soo of they have time.

She reached school pretty soon and saw her friends waiting for her, she waved at them and went into class with her best friends.

Jiha: *taps Soo's shoulder* "Yah Soo I heard there is gonna be a new album of Enhypen!!!"

Areum: "Yeahh!! I heard that too and I am so excited."

Sooyoung : "Ah, I have been waiting for this for so long I hope it releases soon."

She said and turned cause the teacher entered silencing the whole class.

Yeonha : "By the way Soo did you see Jungwon's concept photo?"

She whispered to Soo in the middle of the class.

Sooyoung : "OMG Yes he looks so freaking handsome ahh I am melted with his gaze."

Yeonha : "Aish enough with the blushing."

She said and laughed seeing Soo smiled like an idiot while chatting about Jungwon.

*Ding*

She gets a notification and took out her phone to look at it.

Weverse :
Jungwon created a new post!

Soo squealed in happiness to see Jungwon's post she quickly opened it up and liked the post and smiled to herself.

She was just talking about him and he posted, what a coincidence
Her thoughts said.

"Yah Jungwon just posted and the craziest part is Yeon and I were talking about him at the same time!!" Soo said smiling like a crazy maniac.

And her friends started going "Oooooo~ I see what's happening here~" they teased her and laughed seeing her now red face.

The school was finally over and Soo went home and layed on her bed after changing her clothes.

Looking at Jungwon's photo's she smiled cause he was her only happiness even though they can never meet. Her parents hate her for being irresponsible and always drooling over random boys so they moved to abroad and left Soo.

"I really hope I can meet you one time Yang Jungwon, I really like you and I don't know the reason why. You're supposed to be just an Idol to me, but I love you more than that, I know I am crossing the limit of being "just a fan" People judge me for liking you which kinda hurts me but I still will like you..." she said as tears formed in her eyes but she wiped it off and went into deep slumber.

Next day~

Soo's pov :
She got up in the morning with her body aching...she couldn't even stand up from her bed so she decided to just not to go to school. She messaged her friends saying that she was sick but they were already in the school...

And she slept agian. Dreaming about Jungwon.

She woke up after an hour of sleep and went out to get some medicine.

She put on her hoodie, mask and went out. She went to the store and brought some medicine and went back home.

"Ahhh I hope I would be fine after this tablet!" She said and swallowed the tablet with a disgusted face cause she hated medicines, pills to be exact.

"I hope Jungwon was here....Aishhh no he doesn't even know I exist stop dreaming Soo!" She said and slapped herself and went to sleep again.

But was interrupted by a notification.

Weverse
Jungwon created a new post!

She was again surprised, she mentioned Jungwon and he posted agian- well she just thought it was just another coincidence.

Until....she decided to message her friends about it.

She just kept her phone away and slept cuz her body was paining a lot.

Author's POV :

Enough of soo's story now let's start Yang Jungwon's story...

Jungwon's POV :

I got up in the morning cause we had practice and I got ready taking a shower while the rest of the members were still sleeping...

"Hyung!"I shook Heeseung hyung who was still in deep sleep while the other members woke up right after he called their names.

"What!" Heeseung asked getting pissed off.

"Hyung please get up we have practice today!" I said very calmly difference to my irritated face and sighed.

"Ahh fine sorry for waking up late..." Heeseung apologized. "Aish why are you saying sorry Hyung just get ready, let's go" and then everyone got ready, went to the hybe's dance practice room.

The choreo was hard but satisfying to watch so they put a lot of effort into in and danced...they took rest for 10 mins exhausted...I didn't get to eat anything in the morning so I felt kinda weak and my body starts to ache in my joints.

"Ahh that hurts" I told more like yelling.

"I told u!! I told you to always have some food in the morning now look at you!! Go and please eat!!" Jay said and brought me to the cafeteria in the building and I ate some food but I still felt numb and tired, his body was paining and he doesn't know why.

But I still managed to finish the practice, and even took a selca and posted it...the practice was over and we all went home.

I jumped onto my comfy bed and started going to dreamland since I was very tired.

Author's POV:

The members looked at him worried cause this never happened to him and it was worrying them.

Jungwon slept peacefully and woke up to eat dinner, He felt good now his pain was reduced and he just scrolled on weverse looking at ENGENEs comments.

And replied to some of them.

But one comment got his eyes as he used to see it everytime cuz the ID would be always the first in comments for him. He just thought it was nothing and shrugged it off.

Soo's pov :

She was as usual looking at jungwon's pics before sleeping so she could dream of him...and imagined meeting him in a store...

[This is the first part i hope y'all like it and pls don't forget to vote it!! Stay tuned to know what happens next!💜💜]

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

9.3K 324 11
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ โžœ ๐Ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐ƒ แด€แด…แดŠแด‡แด„แด›ษชแด แด‡: ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ โœง ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ƒ๐š๐ง...
190K 11.5K 65
๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ...
264K 17K 56
"๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ." โœ” ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ โœ” ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค...
95.2K 4.2K 21
"แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สœแดสŸแด… แดส สœแด€ษดแด… แด€ษดแด… สŸแด‡แด›๊œฑ ส€แดœษด แด€แดกแด€ส!" แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด ส€แดœษด แด€แดกแด€ส แด›แด ๊œฑแด‡แด‡แด‹ ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแดœส€แด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แด˜แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด›๊œฑ สŸแด‡แด‡ สœแด‡แด‡๊œฑแดœษดษข x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ แด…แดษด'แด› แด‡แด แด‡ษด...