Census.

Von Bhettiboop

One minute, me and my peers at my school were flying out to a hot and sunny vacation in Aruba. In a blink of... Mehr

Chapter 1 - Flight 89.
Chapter 2 - Drive by's and Rock-a-Bye's.
Chapter 3 - Easy Way Out.
Chapter 4 - Lost and Found.
Chapter 5 - Every Girl for Themselves.
Chapter 6 - Adopted.
Chapter 7 - Coldplay.
Chapter 8 - Vile.
Chapter 9 - Contagious.
Chapter 10 - Downhill.
Chapter 11 - Mistaken Identity.
Chapter 12 - Inject me. [Part 1.]
Chapter 13 - Inject me. [Part 2.]
Chapter 14 - Titanic.
Chapter 15 - Forgiveness. [Part 1.]
Chapter 16 - Forgiveness. [Part 2]
Chapter 17 - "She's gone."
Chapter 18 - Reconsider.
Chapter 19 - Frozen.
Chapter 20 - SOS.
Chapter 21 - "My only sunshine."
Chapter 22 - Borderline Far.
Chapter 23 - Blood.
Chapter 24 - A Little Too Late.
Chapter 25 - The City.
Chapter 26 - Cliffhanger.
Chapter 27 - Eye of the Toddler.
Chapter 28 - Distance.
Chapter 29 - "Oh Hell..."
Chapter 30 - Gone Baby, Gone.
Chapter 31 - Right By My Side.
Chapter 32 - Kin.
Chapter 34 - Discarded Hope.
Chapter 35 - Unrecognizable.
Chapter 36 - Bury me Alive.
Chapter 37 - Facetime.
Chapter 38 - Paradise.
Chapter 39 - Family Reunion.
Chapter 40 - Rest in Peace.
Chapter 41 - Vanished.
Chapter 42 - Victim.
Chapter 43 - Pointing Fingers.
Chapter 44 - Fallen Soldier.
Chapter 45 - "Let me go."
Chapter 46 - Admission.
Chapter 47 - "Ask Adrianne."
Chapter 48 - Transgender.
Chapter 49 - 5 years later. [Part 1.]
Chapter 50 - 5 years later. [Part 2.] **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

Chapter 33 - Wrong Turn of Events.

5.5K 187 60
Von Bhettiboop

"Jacob, stop! Stop!" Rayan said as everyone sprinted out into the woods together.

"Where is he? Where is he?" Jacob shouted as we all ran up on top of the hill.

On day 498, Nina was a wreck. She informed us about what happened to Craig, and Jacob and Chresanto were the first ones to lunge up, and make their way through the woods. When we got there, we all ran up top and looked over the mountain, and there you could see him. He was so small, but you could tell that he was dead. The pool of blood had darkened as it stayed circled around his head, and that's when Jacob really lost it.

"NOOOO HO HOOO!" Jacob yelled as he sprawled around in Chresanto's arms.

"Oh my god...." Chresanto whispered as he tried to contain Jacob.

"That was my boy!" Rayan shouted in anger as he flared his arm away. "That was my best friend!"

Everything was a complete mess. The boys were going crazy, while Kimberly and the few other girls were trying to calm them down. It was really Jacob who was losing his mind. He was drastically crying in Chresanto's arms, crying as if he was auditioning for a play. Lilyana looked at him, then looked ahead as she covered her ears and squinted her eyes to prevent seeing or hearing what Jacob and the rest of were going through.

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" Lilyana yelled through the already chaotic noise.

"Lily, everything's fine dear-"

"No it isn't, mommy! Make it stop! Make it stop!" Lilyana shouted even louder as she rocked back and forth with her eyes closed, crying in the process.

While this was going on, Khamil was given a ticket and a private flight back to the US. The flight took 13 hours, and police had to drag her on there because of her fear of airplanes. When Khamil landed, Khamil walked out onto a boatload of waiting people, clapping when she made it. News reporters were already swarming her with questions, But Khamil remained in a dazed state. She hadn't seen anything outside of an island in close to two years, and she was finally able to see something other than the 10+ faces that she seen on a regular.

When Khamil's mother and father seen her, she ran up to then and gave them the tightest and most heartfelt hug she'd ever gave someone. Her hair was a wreck and she wasn't clean, but they didn't care. They were happy to see their baby.

"And we have here, the only survivor of Flight 89." The news reporter smiled to the cameraman inside of the airport.

"No that's bullshit!" Craig's father shouted as he wrestled through the crowd, and near the Khamil's family. "There's more people on that island! My son called me and he's on that island right now! You guys need to back out there to that island!"

"You mean, my grandson could be out there?" Jacob's grandmother asked as she popped out of the crowd.

"Yes ma'am he very much could be!"

"And what about my little Gabi?" Gabi's mother asked. "Is she out there?"

"Don't forget about my daughter Jaelyn!" Her mother demanded.

"My daughter Nina could be there!"

"Where's my little Chres!?" Chresanto's grandmother asked out of confusion.

Suddenly, all of our family's began to walk close to the officers with a shitload of questions. "Where's Jasmine?" "Charleze!" "Cierra's out there somewhere!" "My daughter Allison needs help!" The officers tried to tell them that they couldn't find any of us out there, but our families weren't buying it. The officers slowly escorted Khamil and her mother away as a group of officers held our families back.

But while Chao's was going on here, chao's was also erupting on our island as well.

When we all walked back into the house, it was the first time that we all walked inside, crying. Gia was crying also, while Adrianne calmed both of them down. As we all made our way back to our rooms, Nina asked if we could all stay inside of the kitchen. When we all came inside and asked why, she held up the two pieces of cloth that Craig had written on.

"It's his suicide note. He left it here yesterday." Nina sniffed. 

"Oh my goodness.." Adrianne whispered in a dazed state as she placed the tips of her fingers on her bottom lip.

"Read it." Chresanto said in a stern tone as Nina unraveled the cloth all o the way. "We're ready."

"Here we go." Nina sighed as she looked down at the note. "I just wanted to say how much I apologize for putting you guys through this much, and bailing out this way. I had to do it, because I felt that there was no way out. After being here for most of my teenage and close to adult life, I realized that there was no escaping my inner feelings as well. After finding out my mother died, I figured that there was no reason for me to go back home. I only wanted to come back to see her and my father, but it didn't happen. But even though I'm gone, I just wanted to let you guys know that I will never forget any of you. I pampered you so that our last memory together, would be a good one. Chresanto, I will never forget your arrogant ways and how much they made me laugh. Rayan, you're have the most positive attitude for a person who've had aids his whole life, and I commend you for that. Jacob, me and you were the closest out of everyone on the island. I love how much you were there for me, and please don't leave Adrianne. You guys love each other to death no matter how much you two deny it, and I hope you two leave the island and raise Lilyana and Gia to be beautiful young girls, and blooming women in the future. Most importantly, I love you all and thanks for giving me a wonderful time on earth. I'll make sure I'll ask god to guarantee you guys a spot in heaven. (If I don't go to hell for committing suicide. Haha.) Much love, Craig."  

"She's seen enough.." Adrianne whispered in reference to Lilyana as she grabbed Gia and Lily, and made her way upstairs.  

Everyone sat around in a dazed state after the suicide. Jacob shook his head and sat at the table as me and everyone else slowly walked out of the kitchen to go back to bed. He sat in there for 20 minutes, before finally walking upstairs where Adrianne and the kids were. He thought that she would be asleep, but she wasn't. She was sitting at the edge of the bed, changing Gia's diaper as she ate from her bottle. Adrianne glanced up at him as he stood there with his hands in his pockets, then focused back on changing Gia's diaper.  

They hadn't talked since Jacob said that he hated her, (which was only a few hours) so the moment was awkward.  

"Hey.." Jacob said in a low tone.  

"Hey." Adrianne responded back as she kept her eyes on Gia.  

"What's up?" Jacob asked as he sat next to her.  

"Nothing. Just.....changing Gia's diaper.." Adrianne said as she wrapped another towel around her waist, and sat the other diaper in a bag on the side. She turned and smiled at him trying to cover up that she wasn't okay, but Jacob knew that something was wrong when he seen her bottom lip shaking a little.  

"Are you okay?" Jacob asked.  

"Yeah.........." Adrianne nodded as she placed a blanket over Gia, and looked over to the side. Out of nowhere, he seen Adrianne break down as a flood of tears fell all down her face. Jacob quickly placed his arm around her, and placed his head against hers.  

"Adrianne I didn't mean what I said....about me hating you." Jacob sighed as he placed his lips against the side of her face.

"You know that I never mean that when I say that."  

"You said that you did!" Adrianne bawled as she buried her face into his shoulders. "It seems like you meant it!"  

"Adrianne I didn't mean that and you know it." Jacob said in a lower tone as he gripped her shoulder tighter. "I just say that out of anger.....we both say things we don't mean out of anger."  

"I'm tired.." Adrianne wept as she shook her head. "I'm tired of this damn island! I just want to take my baby girls home! I'm tired of all of it, man. I'm tired and exhausted!"  

"We both need to stop saying that "I hate you" shit when we get mad. It's not healthy for the girls to hear." Jacob said as he placed his lips on her forehead. "It's not good. It's just not good."  

"You're right...." Adrianne nodded as she kept her head on his shoulder. "How are we gonna bury Craig?"  

"We cant. His body is just going to......it's going to have to rot down there......" Jacob gulped as he held back his tears.  

Even though Craig's body was no longer on the island, we placed a stick next to all of the other bodies to indicate that we wouldn't forget his memory. We checked over the cliff to see if his body was there, and it wasnt. Indicating that people found him and removed his body from the scene. After his death, we kept his suicide note in a safe place to make sure that we didn't lose it. After all of this, I still thought that we were going to get off of this island soon. I thought that Khamil would be in close proximity.  

Once again, I was dead wrong. Completely wrong.  

Another year passed, which marked day 862. (2 and a half years since the crash.) We along with this island, were aging along with this island. Gia was 1 year and 8 months, and she was up and walking like any other toddler, and Lilyana was now 5 years old. All of the women on that island (Including myself) were growing into actual women. Our hips were growing more firm, our hair was getting longer, and our boob's were growing. As for the boys, they were growing and aging just as well. Jacob had a faded mustache above his lip, and his shoulders grew more broad since he was turning 20 soon. Chresanto remained muscular, but his mustache was more noticable than Rayan and Jacob's. Rayan, had grown incredibly taller.   While we were here we often feast on tigers, but we realized that the tigers soon began to fade out of nowhere. We thought that the tigers disappeared, but we were completely wrong.

On day 870, Kimberly informed us and told us to hide out inside of the house for a while.  

"And why are we doing this again?" Nina asked.  

"I went into the woods one day, and seen a shitload of tigers." Kimberly nodded as she handed all of us a bow and arrow. "We're going to have to face them later on today."  

"Hell no! I'm not going and fighting against any tigers!" I demanded.  

"You don't have a choice, Sierra!" Kimberly shouted as I jumped. "If we don't hunt them down, they're going to invade the island. We can't let that happen!"

"Why can't we just do it tomorrow?" I asked. I admit, I was being an annoying little bitch.

"They'll try to invade and take over the beach." Kimberly said. "The good part about slaying some of these tigers, is that we'll be able to feast for years."

"Oh man I'm so scared." Cierra said in a shaky and nervous tone.

"Don't worry! It won't be as terrifying as you think." Kimberly smiled. "Me and my dad would do this every year."

At the end of day 872, we walked onto the beach at night. We all looked around for any sort of tigers as we held our bows an arrows, but we didn't see anything. Kimberly had her shotgun in her hand, scoping out whatever she could. We didn't see anything, so we lowered our arrows, thinking that Kimberly was just wasting her time.

"Well this was a waste of-"

"Oh my god." Cierra said, bulging her eyes at the woods as she slowly pointed her index finger at the woods. "Look."

We looked at the woods in confusion as we seen what Cierra was talking about, and seen a load of bright green dots, or what I thought at first, is that it was "glow in the dark" dots or something. 

But when I looked at it closer, I realized that they were the eyes of vicious tigers.

"Aim!" Chresanto shouted as he aimed his arrow up in the air.

But it all happened to quick. Out of nowhere, I flew straight into the dirt as I skidded to the end of the waters. When I looked up, I realized that a tiger had tackled me onto the ground. The tiger bit into my side, which was one of the worst pains that I ever felt. Then, an arrow flew into the side of it's head as the tiger froze, and fell off the top of me.

When I lifted up, a sharp pain shot through my left side as I gripped onto it. I looked at everyone else, and it was a full out battle with a boatload of tigers. The sound of Kimberly's shotgun blast rung my ears each time, and all I seen were people wrestling with the tigers and shooting them with arrows as Gia and Lilyana watched out of the window. 

All you could see, was blood all over the beach. It was almost like it was an scene in an action movie.

Janyra was hiding in a corner, when a tiger bit the collar of her shirt as the tiger dragged her into the woods. Janyra kicked and screamed around, when the tiger took her to a wooded and secluded area in the woods.

It was Simba trying to protect her. Janyra smiled as she hugged him extremely tight, and he licked her cheeks as he stood by the front of the woods, making sure that she didn't leave.

"Thank you so much, Simba." Janyra smiled as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Meanwhile on the beach, swarms and swarms of more tigers were coming at us. The tigers that kept coming at Kimberly, would get blasted in the face with the shotgun. Another tiger was running her way as she pulled the trigger. But, she heard a loud click in response.

Kimberly was officially out of bullets.

The tiger bit into the side of Kimberly's hip as he began dragging her back to the woods. Kimberly wailed out loud as she grabbed onto the tree to hang on. The tiger however, wasn't giving in. He kept tugging and tugging as he bit deeper and deeper into her skin.

Then, Chresanto came behind her and struck the tiger in the eye, killing  him instantly.

"Kimberly!" He shouted as he kneeled down next to her, and felt on the side of her ripped shirt. Blood was leaking out of her like crazy.

Chresanto was assisting to help her, when he seen a tiger creeping behind Jacob while his back was turned. Everyone else were fighting off the last of the tigers on the beach, so he stopped for a minute, and aimed at the tiger walking around his way, and fired. Jazz's scream for help scared the tiger off, so the tiger scurried back off into the woods.

The arrow that Chresanto shot, struck Jacob right through his back. Jacob's eyes widened a little as he fell immediately and violently on his stomach, and into the sand.

"Holy shit!" Chresanto shouted as he dropped his arrow, and ran over to him.

"Jacob!" Adrianne screamed as she ran over to him. Ironically, this was right after we killed all of the tigers.

Adrianne began to cry instantly as she kneeled down next to him. Everyone else looked around and gasped at Jacob's limp body as he laid there. Adrianne began to squeal and whine as she felt around his arrow. It was too deep to pull out, and the arrow went through his stomach, which had it poked out through the front. Blood leaked all over the back of his tan back. Chresanto felt his neck for a pulse.

Jacob didn't have one. He was dead.

"No! NOOOO!" Chresanto screamed as he threw his bow and arrow onto the ground. "I killed him! I fucking killed him!"

"Jacob! Please wake up!" Adrianne begged as she looked over him.

"He's gone, Adrianne!" cried as she looked at the both of them. "We have to......we have to bury him!"

"No Jacob. Don't leave me...please. I need you." Adrianne wept as she laid on his back.

Adrianne didn't listen to anyone. She hugged and clutched onto his body from the back as she cried and wept on his back, getting blood all over her neck and shirt. Around a minute later, she lifted up and thought of an idea that amazed us in so many ways. He had no pulse and he had no heartbeat, but Adrianne thought of a way to work around it.

Jacob was dead in our eyes, but not hers. Adrianne, was about to think of an idea. An idea, that was sparked by Craig himself.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

80.4K 1.1K 18
18-year-old Sheyanna Polite lived a difficult life being a teen mom and known as the "prodigal daughter" to her parents. To make matters worse, her c...
102K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
163K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
31.1K 1.5K 49
Desire and Aubrey have been through hell and back. Aubrey is doing his best to prove to Desire that he is a changed man. He feels that since all his...