tbate | The Storm Gods Chosen...

By BoreasHimFuckingSelf

Knowledge of the novel he is going to reincarnate into and the blessing of the God who ended his life are bes... More

Chapter 0 Prolouge
Ch 1 Reincarnated??
Ch 2 The Frozen Tomb
Ch 3 Possession
Ch4 Aftermath
Ch 5 The Road to Ashbern
Ch6 The Leywins
Ch7 Arthur
Ch8 The Cores
HOW ALEXANDER LOOKS
Chapter 9 Hoarfrost heart
Ch 10 The Begining Of The Journy
Ch 11 The will of the North wind
CH 12 Storm Magic
Ch 13 Elshire
Ch 14 Tessia
Ch 15 meeting
Ch16 The Gardens
Ch 17 Small Talk
Ch 18 Rinia
Ch 19 The Will
Ch20 Bonded
Ch21 Reunion
Ch 22 Offer
Ch23 Goodsky
Ch 24 Requisition
Ch 25 Auction
Ch 26 Auction Pt 2
Ch 27 Examination
Ch 28 The Beast glades
CH 29 Introductions
Ch 30 Dire tombs I
Ch 31 Dire tombs II
Ch 32 Balmung
Ch 33 Heading Home
CH 34 Restraining Order
Ch 35 Terrifyingly Genius Discovery's
Ch 36 Poisonwood
Ch 37 The Talk
Ch 38 Apprentice
Ch 39 Nico
Ch 40 Future Proofing
Ch 41 Xyrus
Ch 42 A Reputation To Uphold
Ch 43 The D.C Triple Threat
CH 44 Reunions
Ch45 First 'Official' Meeting
Ch46 First day
Ch 47 Combat Start
Ch48 Arthur the Masochist
Ch 49 Payback
Ch 50 Couples Training, And Elijah I Geuss
Ch 51 New Marks
Ch 52 D.C Meeting
Ch 53 Field Trip Prep
Ch 54 Eve Of The Crypt
Ch 55 Widows Crypt Pt 1
Ch 56 Widows Crypt pt 2
Ch 57 Uto's Own Game
Ch 58 Healing Flames
Ch 59 Meeting the Family
Ch 60 Elixer's
Ch 61 Will Awakened
Ch 62 Meeting Inturupted
Ch 63 The Collapse
Ch 64 Eternal Karma
Ch 65 Godspell
Ch 66 School In Ruins
CH 67 The Castle
Ch 68 Regicide (Kinda)
Ch 69 Revilation
Ch 70 Epheotus
Ch 71 Virgil
Ch 72 Final Test
Ch 73 The Lernaean Forest
Ch 74 Core Development
CH 75 New Form
Ch76 Test Drive
Ch77 A Warriors Present
Ch 78 Typhon
Ch 79 Commander's Approval
Ch 80 Old Memories
Ch 81 Pandora's Cavern
CH 82 Pandora's Cavern ||
CH 83 Pandora's Cavern |||
Ch 84 Pandora's Cavern ||||
CH 85 Our Return
Ch 86 Serious Developments
Ch 87 Brewing Storm
Ch 88 Typhon's Wrath
Ch 89 Aftermath
Ch 90 the Paladins
Ch 91 Speech
CH 92 Armed Recon
Ch 93 The Fallen
Ch 94 Wrath of the Hydra
CH 96 Retrieved
Ch 97 Wounded Paladin's
CH 98 Fortifications
Ch 99 The Elshire Sweep
Ch 100 Awakening
Ch 101 Cecilia
Ch 102 Noah of the Buring lance
Ch 103 Rising Storm
Ch 104 Frostborn's Never Die
CH 105 The Foundries
CH 106 Meeting of the Gods
CH 107 Rough Night?
Ch 108 Rude Entrance
CH 109 Skirmish
CH 110 Pierrot the Clown
CH 111 A Day To Be Remembered
Ch 112 Calm Before the Storm
Ch 113 Calm Before The Storm 2
Ch 114 Approaching Storm
Ch 115 Counterattack
Ch 116 Jailbreak
Ch 117 New leads
CH 118 Six Fronts
CH 119 Scythe
CH 120 The First Front
Ch 121 A Grim Reminder
Chapter 122 Rebirth
Ch 123 Among the Ruins
Ch 124 Looking Glass
Ch 125 Confession
Ch 126 Day at the Wall
Ch 127 Reconciliation
Ch 128 Fury
Ch 129 The Storm king
Ch 130 Remains
Ch 131 Goodbye, my Friend
Ch 132 A New Vessel
Hiatus and info about next arc

CH 95 Cadell

1K 51 13
By BoreasHimFuckingSelf

The Overwhelming sense of superiority engulfed me as spines of ice Bore their way out of my Elbows and my Runes spread over my Scaled arms. I could feel the cool breeze I emitted on my horns that in reality Would flash freeze any water nearby me if I wished it to.

Cadell's brow twitched ever so slightly as I felt his gaze land on my onyx black horns, the World turned monochrome As specs of blue, green, purple, red, the dark red of soulfire, and the black of shadow magic.

'Dad What's wrong?!' Zephyr shouted in my mind as I traced my eyes all over Cadell looking at every minute detail of his stance to find when he would attack.

'Cadell the Scythe is here, Get our men out of here and make your way to me if possible, I'll need the help.' I replied through our bond as I got into the form for the dual-wielding variant of the Blade storm style.

'Shit! I'll be there soon just don't die on me.' I could feel his worry and panic drip over to me.

"Those horns are unbecoming of a mere lesser." Cadell's voice echoed from my side having disappeared from my sight, Looking towards him I saw his hands reaching towards my horns.

I ducked slashing Balmung with inhuman speed and precision using the physical prowess Storm Soul gave me access to. He shifted slightly, dodging the elemental energy released from my blade with inhuman speed and precision. The cavern rumbled as its stone walls cracked and splintered from the spell impacting the wall.

But he Didn't come out unscathed, a thin Red line of Blood leaked from his shoulder where the crescent of Ice and Lightning hit him. but that was for nothing as the wound fizzled away from the Soulfire that engulfed the wound.

"Impressive. For a lesser that is." his voice was leisurely as he looked to be ever so slightly impressed with my speed.

"I'm not exactly in the best shape so I won't be dragging this on." I shot back as I willed storm magic to form in my core with Sound, water, and ice attributes. The spell quickly formed an instant later as I dodged a pillar of soulfire jetting from the ground beneath me.

My Frost domain exploded out of my body blanketing the area in a white frozen mist as my body became but a shade in the mist. I activated Phantoms shroud on myself and Attacked the Scythes nervous system with a barrage of sound magic blasts.

His body buckled from the sudden paralysis that my spell inflicted, making use of the opportunity I closed the gap between us in a perfectly refined step as I swung both my blades coated in compressed gales of crimson Storms.

Tempestarii Cleaved his chestplate open making way for Balmung's Blast of Crimson lighting as strong as Arthurs Black Lightning to shoot into the open gap.

The Spell Exploded inside his armour sending him back a dozen feet as I vanished back into the frozen mist of rushing snowflakes that obscured his sight of me.

The scythe's look of indifference turned sour as he grunted in pain, his eyes lost all trace of leisure. He clasped his chest which soon burst out blood that leaked out of his Armour.

I could feel the drain from the attack as my body felt heavier, I need to kill him as Fast As I can.

Tendrils of Storm mana coiled around me, their intensity mirroring my emotions. The ground underneath me crumbled from the pressure as I swung once more. A teal arc flashed as I swung at breakneck speed.

My opponent sidestepped the teal arc of Ice and wind as The wound on his chest smouldered in flames before closing the wound as if it didn't happen.

continuing to attack him using not just my swords but every natural element I had in my arsenal. I launched blades of wind, arcs of lightning, blasts of sounds, only for them to heal over or be blocked by Cadell's Soulfire coated fist and feet.

Cadell rushed towards me unaffected by Phantom's Shroud's illusion that rendered me invisible, I could barely even react as his flame-coloured fist grazed my cheek as I barely dodged before using the footwork I learned from Vergil to gain my distance nearly instantly and counter-attack with a swarm of spells raining at my target from every direction.

I could feel the Soulfire in my cheek spreading like a cancer, focusing on the foreign mana I forced my intent on it taking control of it and pushing the black flame out of my body, I could feel a drain on me just from expelling a small amount of the fire from my body. His control over Soulfire was not to be underestimated or I would die a painful death.

I enveloped my body in Storm magic as I cast Stormshroud watching the Crashing sea of weapons made of solidified storm mana crash into Cadell.

I weaved both the ambient and my own storm mana around my hand to ignite an icy white flame that crackled with White lightning. With the power and control I had gained from my white core, I unleashed the spell, freezing the scythe and everything else within thirty feet.

The seven-foot-tall scythe, clad in tattered black armour, stood encased in an ice tomb. His pose, even frozen, remained fierce and refined.

A wave of Soulfire's mana appeared in my vision with me in its path, my heightened perception speed letting me see it burn through the icy tomb and rushing towards me at breakneck speeds.

Forming a blast of wind at my side I launched myself out of the way as I augmented balmung in Soulfire I allowed It to bathe its blade in Cadell's attack as It drank from his mana and charged my own blast as I slashed at him launching a wave of soulfire out of Balmung, tempestarii following behind it with a wave of Poison.

Cadell's eyes widened before he regained his composure blocking the Soulfire perfectly but didn't see the Poison hid behind the wave of Black fire, leading him to be caught by the wave of poison that ate away at his armour and the flesh of his face and part of his horn.

A scream of pain roared out from him as his body surged with fire as the virulent poison evaporated revealing a scarred Cadell with the right side of his body including his remaining arm being covered in burns and Missing his right eye.

"You'll pay for that. Dearly!" He shouted rushing at me with Black fire engulfing his entire body making him seem like a black haze of death.

Casting aside any restraints on my power, I discharged a ray of crimson lightning at my opponent shaking the cavern with the scream of Electricity that tore out of my hands.

If it hadn't been for Stormsoul, I wouldn't have been able to see the scythe bust through my attack and strike directly at my face.

Bringing my swords up on reflex that bypassed my conscious thought I blocked his attack only to coughed up blood from my body being slammed into the Cavern walls.

The metallic taste of my blood filled my mouth as I kicked off the wall landing a few feet away as I felt the heat of the explosion of soulfire from my last spot radiate onto me.

I kept storm Should active as I swapped to My hydra's Second stage, it has been influenced by Storm soul's connection to Poisons and acids leading to it gaining those same Vritra's arts and being enhancing its natural skills with them.

With a wave of my sword, a surge of black Acid tore out from the ground beneath me as Cadell rushed towards me flying above the lake of infectious poison, blasts of hellfire flew out of his hands at me tearing through my scales and the Aura of Blackened water.

I jumped back slashing open the burned flesh on my body with wind spells turning my blood into a mist of hydra poison and sending it at the scythe like a tempest of death.

Cadell Coughed up blood before a blast of hellfire consumed the Waters and Bloodmist like dry wood in a blazing forest fueling the flames of his attack.

Pulling out a handful of spell beads I threw them at the wave of fire, they exploded on contact like I planned blasting out with the force of a hurricane in a split second they blew away a hole in front of me effectively blocking the wave of fire like a hand grenade in a waterfall.

I could feel my mana reserves draining rapidly I only had a few spells left in me that could damage him if they even hit. Zephyr was still a few minutes out But I don't have the strength to stall any longer.

"Fuck it!" I roared as I dove deep into the powers of my Hoarfrost heart I called a Mana core for convenience.

The world shifted from monochrome into its negative version as I ignited Frozen Elysium and time stopped. I ignored the painful stress caused by using this ability and repositioned myself so I was behind him.

I knew Storm soul wasn't enough. the few attacks I could land healed over with only me taking damage from my body slowly breaking down from my use of magic beyond my body's limits even though It was partially asuran.

The mana particles in the atmosphere had all been colourless, unable to be used within the void of frozen time, The same as the Aether around me from the dominance over the world this Stasis art possessed being capable of freezing time even for Arthur who was using Static void.

I didn't need to use any mana or Aether to land the attack I could have used, I only need to buy myself the time I need to use my 3rd stage.

Pulling every one of the 16 remaining hurricane arrows made of purely solidified spells that I had used on Cylrit they were Fired from Artemis at their full power being frozen in space once they left my bow,

Taking a step back I focused my blue shell, taking control of the Stasis that composed it I shrunk it down using the space from the Stasis I used to stop time I condensed the shell reinforcing my core further.

Pain surged through my core as it was strained from the pressure that the Stasis placed on it from a surge in its concentration it wasn't used to being under.

Reaching out to my hydra's will I roused it feeling its powers spread before receding as I failed to ignite it, I could feel my remaining time in the Frozen world slipping away as I felt my body grow heavy from me holding this longer than normal.

"Come on you fucking overgrown Lizzard We did this once we can do it again!!" I yelled at my Hydra will forcing it to awaken as I felt its power surge through me.

Activating both of my beast will's at once to their second stages nearly shattered my core the first time I did it which lead to Boreas compressing the blue shell for me to avoid that. the power I gained during this transformation was In a league of its own and my powers were the same as one of the strongest storm dragons in history.

Not in terms of spell potency but the sheer amount of different types of magic she used at the same time, when she turned traitor and tried to join the Vritra she was killed by Bahamut who personally commended her skills.

In honour of such a powerful dragon, I named this technique which I deemed as my third stage after her.

Time resumed as the Arrows were immediately engulfed in soulfire triggering the spell inside them to burst out in countless screams of the wind and lighting.

"Third Phase. Tyrants Awakening, Tiamat!" I roared As my scales Turned black and my horns grew more fierce. I screamed in agony as My body grew and tore apart before bubbling back together As it restructured itself with Stasis and soulfire.

My muscles tore and melted reforming to be stronger and larger as to fit my radically altering physique. blood spilled out of my twisted flesh as the pain subsided and my skin was replaced by a mesh of Hydra and Storm dragon scales.

Cadell's face looked on in astonishment and disgust as he walked out of the massive hurricane of death his wounds sealing over with soulfire.

I took a step forward looking at Cadell who was now the same height as me, I swung my swords that had grown to Accommodate my grown body.

"That power will kill you." his voice rang out as he approached me.

"I'll last as long as I need." My voice rang out sounding more draconic than human.

The ground splintered under my feet as I kneed Cadell in the Sternum Shattering his armour in a blast of sparks of black metal, His body coughing blood as he slammed into the wall that broke apart burning him in the rubble before he busts out of the rocks.

"Skewer." My raspy voice boomed through the cave as the Shadows pulsed launching thousands of spikes of Solidified Shadows At him, Cadel blast a shield of Soulfire out turning the shadows to fuel the wave of fire making it expand as it rushed at me.

the blood on the ground from me heeded my call forming a wall of hydra's blood in front of me that ate away at the blast of fire enhanced by my Vritra poison arts.

Unleashing my Stasis into the air the ravaged cavern was bathed in the glow of Stars and the galaxy, Cadell sunk to the ground from the oppressive aura as I lumbered closer to him sword in hand.

"W-What Is This!?" He spat up blood as I concentrated the Stasis into him as it gnawed away at his body eating him from within.

"This is where you die Cade," I spoke as he was slammed to the ground from the Stasis weighing on him.

The ground Shattered into dust beneath me the air grew heavy to the point it was bending light around me distorting my vision, The ambient temperature dropped to a dangerous point as I could feel the frost on my skin.

The Stasis Storm in my core Made of Millions of flesh rending winds, Bone-chilling frost, Crimson lighting, Soulfire, and acid permeated the spell as they flooded through my core like an Atom bomb waiting to explode.

I Opened my cores floodgates to Balmung Letting it all drain into the sword's gem multiplying the Spells power as it was sent to the blade. The blade turned from silver to the glow of nebula's in the night sky amidst the milky way behind it.

"Bathe in the afterglow of destruction as your body is permeated by the wrath of my god, This single strike shall raze you from existence, Banishing thy very soul to oblivion. May you die a Proud warrior from my strongest strike." I Chanted focusing the Stasis in my blade even further.

"Aurora borealis." I uttered bringing my Balmung down in an overhead slash, the Storm of pure Stasis tore out of the blade in Erasing the matter in the area it touched, carving a ravine in the ground as it reached the Scythe instantaneously, It burst on impact in a massive explosion of pure Stasis freezing him to his very soul before it was shredded to its elementary particles.

Soon after the spell erased Cadell with the sole exception of his Horns and mana core Likely from Boreas's influence I could see his grey and Black Mana core coated in a layer of stasis.

"Thank you, Boreas." I breathed out feeling myself collapse to my knees as the backlash of my spells hit me.

"Next time Let me take control." his voice echoed in front of me as his avatar of stasis I expended approached, lying me down on my back as the indescribable pain brought only darkness to my sight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The discord link is in my bio so if you don't want to type a code it's right there to click on!!Join the Tbate fan fic discord and talk to us and get reminders of new fics https://discord.gg/SrZwypk3N6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722 48 38
"Everyone loves a good fantasy, but my life was turned upside down by one." What would you do if you had the ability to control the air? How about if...
242 112 21
!!!Read whole description please for warning at the end!!! Another Au, where Damien is just the adopted child of a farmer, and is only about 17. Dani...
92 13 13
In a world of gods, pirates, and blessings, Phoenix Finch lives in a small coastal town secluded from the rest of the world. In a town that values ru...