STILL WITH YOU (JIKOOK)

By xpensive_girl00

When the utmost need for love compells one to bear it all, Would he stand by it, till the end Or woefully m... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
Def, not what you looking for!!
70.

48.

4.4K 292 81
By xpensive_girl00

3 months later:

'Leave me alone!' A pale figure sprawled on the rocking chair monotonously whispered as the black haired guy beside him wiped his naked shoulder with wet wipe.

No response further! Just an utter and bone chilling silence.

One had no strength within himself and the other had no strength to leave his sick beloved despite of his hurting words.

'Leave me alone. Call jin for me!' Again a murmur left from the lifeless figure, who had bandages around different parts of his body completely drowned in the memories of his one and only,....

'I can't!' Hoseok further said continuing his doing as his vision blurred with the tears pooled in his eyes.

Despite of being 24/7 with taehyung for the last 3 months since he came into consciousness, miles and miles away from jin, taehyung chanted jin's name crazily..... everytime, every second totally denying hoseok's existence.

Hoseok sold his cafe, spoke ill about jin infront of taehyung's parents indirectly blaming jin for taehyung's accident, came to the states with them, nursed taehyung like a baby.....he did everything possible to be with taeyhung and yet again jin always became the barrier in the path of his happiness and love.

Being rejected by taehyung in high school, the memories were still vivid to hoseok, every words spoken by taehyung engraved in his head....he had taken a swear on that day, he would just let go of his one sided love but knowing how deeply in love he was with jin... though jin was in relationship with woobin, he couldn't ignore that the one who was in his heart had someone else in his.

And thus after several years, he saw the chance of being with taehyung, making him his, but it was not easy like it seemed.

Let alone being in love, taehyung had not even taken his name. Hoseok felt like dying. His breath got trapped within his chest walls seeing taehyung so passively hostile towards him but there was not anything he could do as his love was sick and he needed to take care of him.

Taehyung's parents were already discussing about taehyung and hoseok's marriage, being grateful to hoseok for nursing him so dearly. Taehyung knew but didn't say a word. Hoseok wanted to say a lot, but couldn't.

Hoseok didn't know whether he deserved to be with taehyung or not, but he wanted to be with the other despite the circumstances, despite taehyung's unconditional love for jin since that was his only chance to be with taehyung forever.

He waited..... he had waited! He didn't say a word even when taehyung made jin break up with woobin, he stayed still and hurt seeing jin and taehyung dating for 2 years, just a glimpse of taehyung was enough to him but taehyung's accident again brought him back to his school days, making him realise how much he loved the other and if it had been him instead of jin, he would have never let such horrible thing happen to taehyung. Never, ever!

Chanting taehyung is better with him than jin, he continued being by his side stupidly hoping taehyung would realise it by himself, but he was wrong....so wrong.

His self consolation going into vain, he was slowly drifting into the hole of hopelessness, his mind getting triggered on hearing jin's name everytime, he was going mad.

Had he given up yet? No! He hadn't and he won't when the entire thing was about taehyung.

He knew he was vicious, his heart full of venom, going to the most extent to get what he wanted but all of it was right since, at the end it was him who was with taehyung, its was him who was bathing feeding and overall looking after him like a true lover instead of jin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Humming a song that he heard through jungkook, slightly moving his body, unknowingly being a bit seductive, jimin was preparing the batter for waffles, which would soon enter into his growling stomach after it gets ready.

Jungkook was about to arrive home from office, and jimin was planning to serve some waffle with chicken and ube icecream as dessert which obviously jungkook would be arriving soon with.

His obsession with muffin long gone, currently he was obsessed with ube icecream which exactly had, what his taste buds demanded of.

He and jungkook were doing well, and it had been bit over 3 months since jungkook started going to work.

Jungkook saying him time and again to not send him his lunch to office just because he didn't want jimin to think he was just there in the house to cook food and all, jimin on the other hand has been sending jungkook hearty meals as he had digestion issues and more over jimin could show his love towards jungkook only through his food since he didn't know any other ways through which he could be of some use to jungkook.

He was illiterate, didn't know how to fucking read and write a single alphabet, had no knowledge about jungkook's office works either, so the only thing he could do was cook, clean and do laundry.

Hearing some really low murmurs from the living hall, he slowly and steadily walked towards the noise hoping it was jungkook.

Simultaneously  assuming jungkook was sure to be talking on the phone since that's the only way he could hear murmurs as there were no househelpers, he saw jungkook when he reached the scene as well as a very, very familiar figure for whom he had no idea he was happy to see or not.

'Hey, jimin!' Jungkook awkwardly scratched his head as he was finding the most appropriate words in his head to explain jimin about the sight that he just saw.

'Hey!' A soft spoken voice which once jungkook used to adore or still adores pricked jimin's ears, his hands turning into a fist involuntarily, he then knew he really wasn't happy to see jin out of nowhere and out of every single individual in the whole world.

Jin in his huge furry oversized coat was looking insanely breathtaking and the coffee colored muffler that he had  around his neck just enhanced his look and the ear muffs that he had-

'Shut the fuck up' Jimin cussed himself as it was the first ever time he had observed jin from head to toe and he himself couldn't stop himself from complimenting jin who was standing right beside jungkook with his hand inside jungkook's coat pocket entangled with jungkook's own hand.

'Care to explain me? I thought everything was okay between us. Though you didn't say anything, I kind of know you like me but now that you have him with you, will you throw me out or something? No offence to jin hyung of, course!' He said with zero hesitation, forcefully saying the last line as he didn't want to hurt jin by any ways since he had helped him a lot but him adding the last line didn't help since that turned out to be quite sarcastic and jin was tearing up from his words.

When did he become so sensitive, goodness!

Jimin rolled his eyes at his thought which jungkook saw very clearly and he honestly found his words and his gestures very unpleasant.

What the fuck is happening with me? When did I become this rude? This is not me or this is me and I discovered this side of me just now or I must really, really hate jin that I am behaving this way and-

'We have a lot to talk about jimin.' Jungkook's voice cutting off his monologue in between that he was voicing out to himself, he saw how jin quietly entered the guest room after jungkook whispered something in jin's ears, how dare he? He as in jungkook!

'How could you say that, jimin?'

'Like what? The truth! I hope you know there is something left to sort between us but at the same time everything is okay between us and you are amidst of repenting what you did to me because of jin. We haven't directly said we love each other yet but everything is going very smooth between us, why would even do something that would literally upset me?' Jimin spoke out sighing after a while.

'I thought you wouldn't be upset.' Jungkook awkwardly said being quite shocked at jimin's confession.

'Did you think I would go all happy, bubbly and jump around seeing him all of a sudden, for whom you were crazy about? Did you think I would smile and say it's okay as that's what I did in the past or did you think you could do whatever you wanted because you are the boss of our relationship?'

'Hold on, hold on! That came out of nowhere and was so random. Boss of our relationship?....do I make you feel that way, jimin?' Jungkook moved forward as he rubbed his palms on jimin's arms who was all red probably with the anger raising in him every freaking microsecond.

'I assumed you had a very good bond with jin hyung. He helped you a lot and I thought you would be happy. I though about your happiness, that's all.' Jungkook let out as he hugged jimin whose anger seemed to die down with jungkook's words.

'I don't hate him. I am just being insecure about you being with him. And what the hell was his hand doing inside your coat pocket. What the fuck did you even whisper in his ears? You are a jerk for real!' Jimin complained as he lightly hit jungkook's chest who was all red from embarrassment.

Was jimin behaving like a jealous spouse? Yes, indeed and jungkook was loving it.

'Remember, you are trying to woo me since months and I still haven't forgiven you for what you did but I don't hate you. And also remember to not give me any reason for the hate since it will be directed towards myself for loving you as I can't hate you at all. Never in my life!' Jungkook had gone beetroot with jimin's words that was sending his heart's palpitation to the pinnacle, he was absolutely loving that side of jimin.

'See he just came and we almost had an arguement! We would have been eating waffles, chicken by now if not for what you did! And believe me, I do not hate him rather my reaction would have been the same or on a violent side if it had been some other person instead of jin.' Jimin completed as his eyes went towards the bucket of ube icecream on the table.

'Call hyung for dinner and you too freshen up!' He said as he pushed jungkook aside, his hand going for the heavily goodness infront of his eyes.

'I am gonna put this inside freezer for a while...and make waffles in seconds....'

He said as jungkook soon arrived with jin to the dinning hall who was appearing so unusually down.

'Hyung, please take a sit and forgive me if I hurted you since that's the last thing I would do to you.' Jimin said as he was  engrossed in arranging cutleries.

'I have prepared-' The fork in his hand slipped on the floor with the sudden shock he just got, his pupils dilated as if he had just seen a ghost, jin was....jin was fucking pregnant. The bump was huge and he could clearly see it since he was no more wearing his huge ass coat.

'Is it jungkook's or something?' His imagination going wild and absurd, his eyes was fixated at how huge the bump was.

'Holy cow!' Out of everything, those were the only two words that escaped his mouth.

'This is mine and taehyung's baby! When I left from here , I found out that I was already 2 and half months pregnant and now that I am here after altogether 3 and half months, I am six months pregnant. That's why the bump looks huge. In case you are suspecting this is mine and jungkook's, then you are completely out of your mind. But I don't blame you. It happens! I am not gonna stay here for long! And I expected you to smile and hug me since I thought we were good friends ,more like siblings but guess not, it was just me who was tearing up with just the thought of meeting you. I don't even have the appetite to eat after your reaction but I have to, for the peanut inside my stomach. Do excuse me!' Jin said as he served him himself and went inside the guest room without looking back and swiftly closed the door.

'I shouldn't have done that, goodness!' Jimin said as he teared up looking at the way jin just went through.

'I am such a bitch! He was everything but nice to me and me being the selfish being that I am, I couldn't even welcome him with a smile. He was looking so different, so down and so lifeless but I had to blabber unnecessarily.' Jimin pulled his hairs as jungkook hurriedly sprinted towards him hugging him to calm the younger down.

'It's okay!' Jungkook whispered!

'No, it's not. It's really not!' Jimin said back in a very hushed tone.

A/n: Next update on Jan 7 or 8!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 47.9K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
152K 5.4K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
321K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
308K 29K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...